Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cleveland clowns won a game... so they aren't the WORST team in the NFL right now.

Was hoping for a win from the Indians. Would have been the first time in history 3 Cleveland teams took a win on the same day
Ummmmmmm...well....they actually lost.....,,

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14695398_1337314322959686_2084795077584985464_n.jpg

for your viewing pleasure and a Monday "aawwww!"
Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, I was at work inhaling sugar for 10 straight hours at the time. Now I'm home and either going to be wide awake for 48 hours or sugar crash for 48 hours. Not sure which to expect yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking a sharpener would make an excellent Christmas gift for you. You certainly have been getting a lot of use out of your cutlery lately.
I had my ft cart loaded with a snorkel for you. But I figured there is a limit to appropriate xmas gifts.

It was a secret santa/kris kringle on vca that had me stabby. Every year there is in fighting at the last minute and someone bails.

I also have a headache.

I have more 1st world issues if you like.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had my ft cart loaded with a snorkel for you. But I figured there is a limit to appropriate xmas gifts.

It was a secret santa/kris kringle on vca that had me stabby. Every year there is in fighting at the last minute and someone bails.

I also have a headache.

I have more 1st world issues if you like.

Embee demanding timtams, huh?

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening knuckles

(((((Stabby sad doggy)))))

I am feeling ok if not a little exhausted. Finally got 2 days off in a row and I don't know what I'll do first. The six million adulting things that need done, a nap, my nails, my hair.... add another nap just for good measure....

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Didn't I mention that I found tim tams at my local Walmart?
I thought I did...but yes. I believe they are now widely available in the cookie aisle.
I prefer the original over the caramel. And I'm told that most Aussies do too.
Go get 'em Knuckles.

I never had a tim tam! Not sure I want to like them as that would surely go to the hips!!!

Morning, knucks!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We set a record hi here yesterday. 83°
Supposed to be 80 again today, then cool back down.

I watched game 7 up until the end of the 8th inning. Just couldn't stay up any longer. The game didn't end until almost 1am.
I heard the cubs won.

Broken droughts in mlb, epl, afl, and nrl this year... Good news stories

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard the cubs won.

Broken droughts in mlb, epl, afl, and nrl this year... Good news stories

Yep, a whole lot of feel goods this year.

Dinner last night was leftover meatloaf. So, when I got home, k said my plate was in the microwave. As I pulled it out, I was surprised at how heavy it felt. Mind you, it was on a paper plate. K said she just put all the remains on there. Out of curiosity, I pulled out my postage scale and low and behold, it weighed 6lb 4oz.

I tapped out with about 6oz of mashed potatoes still on the plate.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, a whole lot of feel goods this year.

Dinner last night was leftover meatloaf. So, when I got home, k said my plate was in the microwave. As I pulled it out, I was surprised at how heavy it felt. Mind you, it was on a paper plate. K said she just put all the remains on there. Out of curiosity, I pulled out my postage scale and low and behold, it weighed 6lb 4oz.

I tapped out with about 6oz of mashed potatoes still on the plate.

after all those sweets, she must be fattening you up to eat you

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
keep seeing these around vaping forums

Interesting lil gadget. Not sure if I fidget enough to use one though.

Wife's family is coming here for thanksgiving. And as a result, our house now needs to stripped to the bone and reassembled.
Well, maybe not that extreme. But, my honey do list, some of which has been on the list for years, now needs completion in the next two weeks.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Interesting lil gadget. Not sure if I fidget enough to use one though.

Wife's family is coming here for thanksgiving. And as a result, our house now needs to stripped to the bone and reassembled.
Well, maybe not that extreme. But, my honey do list, some of which has been on the list for years, now needs completion in the next two weeks.

bugger

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, c'mon hawk!
Talk some smack. Tell steph yall are gonna whip nitny kitty cats!

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

I'm using sicology......trying to fake her and the knitknee lyins out.
Meh.....who knows....I'm still holding on to the fallacy that IOWA hasn't played anywhere near their potential yet this year. Maybe we will have our "blind squirrel" moment this game.

Ok.....smack talk...

HEY STEPH!!!!
(Quoting Monty Python)
I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.
YOU AND YOUR DUMB FELINE TEAM.

VU Sponsors