Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Silly knuckles!

Giving dogs drugs...puppy uppers and doggie downers...
Moving TOWARDS the snow...(must be keeping, and using the doggie drugs to do that crazy shiate)...
C-words and b-words....

But y'all can't harsh my mellow.
I close tonight and tomorrow....9-5 on Friday....weekend off....and come Monday I go m-f, 5:00am-2:00pm with every weekend off. First time in my entire working life that I will have weekends off and set hours. Not sure how to act or what I should do first.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Silly knuckles!

Moving TOWARDS the snow...(must be keeping, and using the doggie drugs to do that crazy shiate)...
C-words and b-words....

I close tonight and tomorrow....9-5 on Friday....weekend off....and come Monday I go m-f, 5:00am-2:00pm with every weekend off. First time in my entire working life that I will have weekends off and set hours. Not sure how to act or what I should do first.

enjoy it

just ask 22 how long reduced hours last

not very long

hullo feathered friend

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
enjoy it

just ask 22 how long reduced hours last

not very long

hullo feathered friend

Luckily there is absolutely no overtime and I'm moving into a set schedule position.

Sup Rooboy?
It's nearly Halloween. Do you guys celebrate Halloween?
If I lived there I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and take a kangaroo with me and put all my candy in his pouch.
If anybody tried to steal my candy, the kangaroo would punch them.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Luckily there is absolutely no overtime and I'm moving into a set schedule position.

Sup Rooboy?
It's nearly Halloween. Do you guys celebrate Halloween?
If I lived there I'd dress up like crocodile Dundee and take a kangaroo with me and put all my candy in his pouch.
If anybody tried to steal my candy, the kangaroo would punch them.

not to the extent you guys do, but it is growing in popularity here

i've heard youse guys have stricter guidelines for trick or treating, like set times and "if the front light is off then don't knock"

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep.....that's the plan.
I'm going to be home alone Monday night....so it will be dark at my place.
All the candies belong to me.

the "trick" part never caught on here either

kids knock and say "trick or treat!" often not in costume

i say "i don't have anything for you"

then kids get all apologetic for disturbing me, tell me to enjoy my night, and they keep going

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
the "trick" part never caught on here either

kids knock and say "trick or treat!" often not in costume

i say "i don't have anything for you"

then kids get all apologetic for disturbing me, tell me to enjoy my night, and they keep going

Here, they say trick or treat, and if you don't give them the mega, super sized peanut butter cup package, they key your car on their way down the driveway and come back later to set your house on fire.

I blame it on the pussification of our youth by their parents who were the first generation to never lose a game.....blue ribbons and trophys for everybody......

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
we have the melbourne cup on tuesday though, which is a public holiday

it is a horse race

high fashion event of the year, so young ladies go all dressed up and in stillettos...

... to drink champagne in the sun on a grass field

they are not very glamorous on the way home

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
we have the melbourne cup on tuesday though, which is a public holiday

it is a horse race

high fashion event of the year, so young ladies go all dressed up and in stillettos...

... to drink champagne in the sun on a grass field

they are not very glamorous on the way home

I'd wait for them on their way home and say "trick or treat".
You never know.
At the very least you might get a new pair of stilettos.

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silly knuckles!

C-words and b-words....

Have you thought this through? You'll need to get up at like 4am and TWD doesn't go off till 10pm.

Taki

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Silly knuckles!

C-words and b-words....

Woo-hoo!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SaintSkinny51792

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'd wait for them on their way home and say "trick or treat".
You never know.
At the very least you might get a new pair of stilettos.
Roflmao at first I wished I was here for that conversation. On second thought I Needed the laugh this morning hehe you guys are just a pile of goodness... like rainbow candy corn and unicorn farts .... :teehee:

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all!

So, I was watching the weather and this is happening.
c3348988004793e9520530562ad1ba4c.jpg
poor embee

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Silly knuckles!

C-words and b-words....

Just think of all that football you'll be able to watch!!! Congratulations, Hawkie!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooh yeah I got the weather channel on. They're saying higher elevations are gettin S**wed on... another cultural speaking thing, In Michigan that S word is about as bad as it gets

Yeah, down here in Virginia, we usually make it well in to December before we see any snow. Sometimes January. Would suck to have to start shoveling in October.

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lots and lots of rain here........but, I really hope embee doesn't have the snow!

Morning, Knuckles!

I'm putting off an early start. The secretary that usually lets me in at 6:45 is off today so sitting here until 7:15.......Now I'll feel like I'm running late all day......lol

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, that guy needs to shut up. Yoga pants the best thing to happen in women's fashion since ever. Even if they don't look optimal, it still gives the impression you're fighting the good fight.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk
That guy is genius. If I weren't married I'd write one of those letters.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That guy is genius. If I weren't married I'd write one of those letters.

Good point

To whom it may concern,

Strippers should not be allowed to pole dance in my front yard!!

Sincerely,
Ed
507 Arbutus Ave
Roanoke, VA 24014

We'll, I'm ff to make some popcorn and rent a post hole digger

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love these small towns where you sit in front of a business an hour past posted business hours waiting for someone to show up..

Tends to be a line up here. But no way those shop owners are unlocking that door even 30 seconds early. They could have doors on mechanical timers and be less precise.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I struggled with capturing the distress in your eyes. So, I opted for you making snow angels.

Snow wold have been bad, but at least it would have been pretty, with the option of angel-making. Instead, we got about 1/2 an inch then it started sleeting.
Now everything's just wet and frozen.
An icy tree branch bounced off my car while I was at work.
And it wasn't a palm tree.

Mother nature can kiss my ass today.

keithu2

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup.
But what does a poi boy know about snow?

Would you hug a palm tree for me, Keith?

He knows enough to stay away from it. One night driving down from Big Bear Lake in a car with no heater. More ice on the inside of the windshield than outside and lying in the slush to put on and take off chains cured me of the snow.

Palm trees here are getting infested with some kind of beetle, but I'll give one a leg wrap, or two. . . .

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tends to be a line up here. But no way those shop owners are unlocking that door even 30 seconds early. They could have doors on mechanical timers and be less precise.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

We aren't allowed to open a minute early, or close a minute early.

On that note, every a hole that thinks they absolutely must have a haircut at 8 am on a Saturday can bite me. What's wrong with you people?

VU Sponsors