Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning, Doggie!

The most dreaded day for a school teacher is upon me!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Kids all hyped up on sugar.........Costumes to put on........Parents waiting for parades........Games! ........... Yelling! ...........No organization.........I don't want to go! Don't make me go!

BTW........This year I'm doing it right for my costume........Not doing my hair and just twisting it up into an awful up-do. Putting readers on the edge of my nose. Wearing a big, white bath robe and slippers. And, finally, carrying a big empty cup for coffee. When they ask what I am........My reply is going to be "Me on a Saturday morning!" LOL

Stabby Teacher Stare!!!

img_20161028_061550-resized-500.jpg

Last edited:

stephanie932

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
And.........Just for the ladies in our little group........Any of you LuLaRoe addicted??? I want to know that I'm not alone. Lord help me!

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning, Doggie!

The most dreaded day for a school teacher is upon me!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Kids all hyped up on sugar.........Costumes to put on........Parents waiting for parades........Games! ........... Yelling! ...........No organization.........I don't want to go! Don't make me go!

BTW........This year I'm doing it right for my costume........Not doing my hair and just twisting it up into an awful up-do. Putting readers on the edge of my nose. Wearing a big, white bath robe and slippers. And, finally, carrying a big empty cup for coffee. When they ask what I am........My reply is going to be "Me on a Saturday morning!" LOL

Stabby Teacher Stare!!!

View attachment 65118

Should've just taken a bottle of wine and been "Me on Friday night!"

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And.........Just for the ladies in our little group........Any of you LuLaRoe addicted??? I want to know that I'm not alone. Lord help me!

No because I'm afraid of the addiction I already have an overflowing bathroom drawer of makeup and counter of hair products and bag of nail polish and drawer of fuzzy socks. Lord knows I can't afford any more clothes addictions

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just had to share a picture of my ridiculous new shoes because I adore them

13ec035e790665f75be64c47e8c8836f.jpg

2pak2zero

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was nice.

098bdc32ee696b4cdd1d6dc266325d5d.jpg

Senior dogs are the best.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Good deal

Heading to the inlaws for the weekend. Gonna put new brakes on k's car. Her family is full of handy backyard mechanics. The way I figure it, the extra gas money driving down there should make the cost just about equal to taking it to a shop here.
Eh, we're due to visit, I guess.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good deal

Heading to the inlaws for the weekend. Gonna put new brakes on k's car. Her family is full of handy backyard mechanics. The way I figure it, the extra gas money driving down there should make the cost just about equal to taking it to a shop here.
Eh, we're due to visit, I guess.
Do they feed you well?

embee

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's official. I am well and truly living in Redneck country.
I just looked out the window and there is a gathering of neighbors out in our back field chatting with hubby. They all arrived on 4-wheelers. It looks like a good ol' boy hootenanny out there.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's official. I am well and truly living in Redneck country.
I just looked out the window and there is a gathering of neighbors out in our back field chatting with hubby. They all arrived on 4-wheelers. It looks like a good ol' boy hootenanny out there.
A what? Groovy word.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
apologies to glow, if this hits a nerve, but i have something positive to share

i just got the loveliest cuddle from my neighbour's tan pit bull. I've watched this dog grow from 10 weeks old, and she has become such a lovely, gentle pupper. It took work from her humans, to teach her to not jump up and get over excited, but she has really matured

we're buddies :inlove:
It definitely hit a nerve!!! My warm cockles nerve! I love pups and love cuddles, slurps and wrasslins. Makes me want to go out and find a pup to cuddle. I haven't had either pup in the house for awhile before Lady was put down. I am used to a pupless home but I will never like it. I will have to go to my sisters and see the daughter dog, Cortanna, later. I have treats to deliver for her and she has to earn them with lots of tail wags and snuggles. Have I ever told you that she wags in a circle when she is excited? Yep. Whirly Butt!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear the cubs won too? Fairytale like my doggies after premiership drought.

My father loved his Cubbies. I know he is watching the series on the ultimate big screen in heaven. (Or he just doesn't care anymore cause things are so wonderful "up" there?) 71 years since they won a pennant and 108 since winning the Series. Wow. And I thought the Broncos went through long losing streaks! The Cubs have their work cut out for them if they are to win this thing.

On another note, Broncos play at 2:05 p.m. Mountain Time today. After a great start, we just don't look very good. Last week was a win (I'll take it) but it was sloppy at times. If we could stop getting penalties, we would have an easier time of it. I like our new and young quarterbacks. I didn't foresee either one of them doing as well as they are. Gives great hope for the future if someone doesn't decide to trade them!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My father loved his Cubbies. I know he is watching the series on the ultimate big screen in heaven. (Or he just doesn't care anymore cause things are so wonderful "up" there?) 71 years since they won a pennant and 108 since winning the Series. Wow. And I thought the Broncos went through long losing streaks! The Cubs have their work cut out for them if they are to win this thing.

On another note, Broncos play at 2:05 p.m. Mountain Time today. After a great start, we just don't look very good. Last week was a win (I'll take it) but it was sloppy at times. If we could stop getting penalties, we would have an easier time of it. I like our new and young quarterbacks. I didn't foresee either one of them doing as well as they are. Gives great hope for the future if someone doesn't decide to trade them!

142 days until my footy season :confetti:

your quarter backs are the main scoring players, right?

our backs hang out near the opposition goals to defend, always throws me. but if i am right, it is continually pass backwards, run forward to gain ground, so backs are the last ones with the ball, and likely to still have it by the time they are up front [like rugby]

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Broncos will lose again today. They're pretty much the only team my team can beat.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You don't know penalties until you watch a Raiders game...today they set an NFL record, ended up with like 24 or 25. Yet they won.
DO NOT ask me about the 49ers this year...

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
142 days until my footy season :confetti:

your quarter backs are the main scoring players, right?

our backs hang out near the opposition goals to defend, always throws me. but if i am right, it is continually pass backwards, run forward to gain ground, so backs are the last ones with the ball, and likely to still have it by the time they are up front [like rugby]
Well, quarterbacks are supposed to originate the scoring. They get the ball and either pass it (throwing) or hand it off to a player who will run the ball through walls of muscle and bone in an effort to get forward yardage. A good quarterback is worth his/her weight in gold but without a good team around him, he is in real trouble.

Your explanation of your backs has my eyes crossed but it doesn't take much!

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't know penalties until you watch a Raiders game...today they set an NFL record, ended up with like 24 or 25. Yet they won.
DO NOT ask me about the 49ers this year...
Yep, the Raiders have been known for penalties but at least they are winning again. Sorry about the 49ers and I won't ask.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Cleveland clowns won a game... so they aren't the WORST team in the NFL right now.

Was hoping for a win from the Indians. Would have been the first time in history 3 Cleveland teams took a win on the same day

Bob Labla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, he IS in Nebraska. They don't have their own team and are often misled. LOL. The Chargers are doing very well this year. I am most pleased that we beat them this time....much better than the last/recent meeting.
They're not really doing good. They have seasons where they get lucky a few more times than normal. But they usually make up for that luck later. This season's actually worse than a lot at this point. They might get lucky more the next couple months.

glowplug

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're not really doing good. They have seasons where they get lucky a few more times than normal. But they usually make up for that luck later. This season's actually worse than a lot at this point. They might get lucky more the next couple months.

OK, my bad. I thought they were in first place. I get all the CA teams mixed up and I never want to see the Raiders in first place...EVER~ I would much rather have the Chargers in first place.

VU Sponsors