Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Better watch out tonight, our pitcher is back from COVID tonight šŸ˜³
So ā€¦. Tonight yā€™all will be pinching and sneezing on my saintly BRAVES?
im going to try really hard to catch the game. There are still about 3 football games Iā€™m going to try and watch. Iā€™ll be wearing out the remote tonight clicking back and forth.

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So ā€¦. Tonight yā€™all will be pinching and sneezing on my saintly BRAVES?
im going to try really hard to catch the game. There are still about 3 football games Iā€™m going to try and watch. Iā€™ll be wearing out the remote tonight clicking back and forth.
Donā€™t break your thumb!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have an air fryer arriving today

I know what you are thinking. Air fryers are just stupid marketing of a miniature oven

But that is the point. Mum likes to roast vegetables for her lunch. But some days she can't manage the big oven
I like my air fryer. Not a fan of frozen foods like fries or tater tots in it but it rocks a piece of chickeā€¦..or any meat. Itā€™s fun to play around with.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like my air fryer. Not a fan of frozen foods like fries or tater tots in it but it rocks a piece of chickeā€¦..or any meat. Itā€™s fun to play around with.
I have posted about it in a few places and am surprised how popular it is. I must be way behind

Next I will find out that crocs have been superseded by something even classier

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just found it televised on FS1 here at 4:00am on Saturday.
Ima be watching it Saturdayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦along with the Saturday farm report cuz farm report lady is a smoke show. I want to bale hay with the farm report lady.
but Iā€™m going to bark for the bulldogs as well.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4dbf0f766dea4ab0572d6c0e48162a03.jpg

VU Sponsors