Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i thimk she is too nervous about the game tomorrow for words?
I get that.
Im getting excited for it. The best part is that I’ll be adding even more hours to my Saturday football marathon.

maybe 3 hearts are a clue to something. Or a plea for help. Or she thought they were 3 apples cuz she was hungry but her grannybears eyes deceived her.
Its all very confusing and she needs to show up and explain herself.
now that I think about it…she has a lot of nerve to post 3 hearts. Who does that.
who would do that? I’ll tell you who. Huddy, that’s who. Starting to think those are traitorous hearts.

Im pissed.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get that.
Im getting excited for it. The best part is that I’ll be adding even more hours to my Saturday football marathon.

maybe 3 hearts are a clue to something. Or a plea for help. Or she thought they were 3 apples cuz she was hungry but her grannybears eyes deceived her.
now that I think about it…she has a lot of nerve to post 3 hearts. Who does that.
who would do that? I’ll tell you who. Huddy, that’s who. Starting to think those are traitorous hearts.

Im pissed.

tom liberatore (libba) has the above tattooed on his upper arms, he has a moustache

when he is first to the ball, often from ground level. Good things happen

you love libba

jacmac (jackson macrae) is a ball magnet, broke the record for most possessions in 1 season

TheBont typically gets it from the midfield into our forward line (you love him)

Astronaught (aaron naughton) (big guy) and cody weightman (little long haired x factor guy) like to jump up in the forward line and take screamers (spectacular marks/catches) but astronaught often misses. You still love him

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

tom liberatore (libba) has the above tattooed on his upper arms, he has a moustache

when he is first to the ball, often from ground level. Good things happen

you love libba

jacmac (jackson macrae) is a ball magnet, broke the record for most possessions in 1 season

TheBont typically gets it from the midfield into our forward line (you love him)

Astronaught (aaron naughton) (big guy) and cody weightman (little long haired x factor guy) like to jump up in the forward line and take screamers (spectacular marks/catches) but astronaught often misses. You still love him
I’m really getting x-cited for this tomorrow.
I’ll probably have stupid ?’s and such so bear with me.
What color thong should I put on?

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
avoid red

there is superstition from when we trialled predominantly red guernseys and lost every.time

so blue or white is good
As luck would have it I have a blue and white one that has good ju-ju attached to it. It’s a little snug…and frayed…..and tear stained….but I’ma going to oil up and slip that puppy on.

snacks.
Its going to be 4:00am here so coffee for sure. What good luck snacks can I have with that will spur the Dogs on to a championship?

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As luck would have it I have a blue and white one that has good ju-ju attached to it. It’s a little snug…and frayed…..and tear stained….but I’ma going to oil up and slip that puppy on.

snacks.
Its going to be 4:00am here so coffee for sure. What good luck snacks can I have with that will spur the Dogs on to a championship?
Beef pot pie is the traditional

Fries a runner up

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get that.

Im pissed.
Hi pissed. 😊

I just can’t even respond appropriately to your hilarious text, really
Yeah, I got a lot of nerve all right!
who does that? Me and Huddy, that’s who!

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe a misheard lyrics

3 instead of Queen

Interesting theory. Mishearing could explain a lot of things in here.
maybe the Swede is really the tweed. A kilt wearing soy boy…not poi boi.
and has anyone ever seen grannybears and juice Newton together in the same place? Maybe one in the same?

my mind is blown now. Which could be misheard as my mind is a brown cow.
I have to rethink my whole life. This could take the better part of a minute.
minute….not mitten. My whole life hasn’t been a mitten….kitten…….dammit…am I a cat?

Granny J. Newton bears has really opened a can of worms with his 3 heart thing.

I blame Huddy.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I blame Huddy
Stoopid Huddy.
Sorry brother. I was a huge Bulldog fan today.
I know it sucks to lose but you can puff your chest about being there.
Only 2 teams were good enough to be there.

one day I need to check the rules and get a better understanding of what’s going on. I’ve got a good general grasp but some things make me scratch my head.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stoopid Huddy.
Sorry brother. I was a huge Bulldog fan today.
I know it sucks to lose but you can puff your chest about being there.
Only 2 teams were good enough to be there.

one day I need to check the rules and get a better understanding of what’s going on. I’ve got a good general grasp but some things make me scratch my head.
Nothing wrong with a good scratch. I might have one now. Just because

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting theory. Mishearing could explain a lot of things in here.
maybe the Swede is really the tweed. A kilt wearing soy boy…not poi boi.
and has anyone ever seen grannybears and juice Newton together in the same place? Maybe one in the same?

my mind is blown now. Which could be misheard as my mind is a brown cow.
I have to rethink my whole life. This could take the better part of a minute.
minute….not mitten. My whole life hasn’t been a mitten….kitten…….dammit…am I a cat?

Granny J. Newton bears has really opened a can of worms with his 3 heart thing.

I blame Huddy.
You’re not a cat, you’re a brown cow with mittens 🙃

VU Sponsors