Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Doggie, Doggie I got Wordle on very very last line!!!
Are there any plans are in place to make Wordle into an Olympic event? You could represent the USA, bring home the gold, and I'd be able to tell everyone I know a gold medalist. Living a life of mediocrity is much more rewarding when I can say "Yeah, I haven't done much of anything but just look who I know." So make this happen so I can brag about knowing the World Wordle champ..

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are there any plans are in place to make Wordle into an Olympic event? You could represent the USA, bring home the gold, and I'd be able to tell everyone I know a gold medalist. Living a life of mediocrity is much more rewarding when I can say "Yeah, I haven't done much of anything but just look who I know." So make this happen so I can brag about knowing the World Wordle champ..

Oh oh oh….
What would an Olympic wordle outfit be?
I like watching diving. Mainly for the sport but the outfits don’t hurt.
I think the wordle athletes should wear similar outfits.
Or the same.
And soaking wet as well.

ALL IN FAVOR SAY DERP!!!

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It might be too violent for the Olympics

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could do that! And then you’d know me and I’d be famous!

VU Sponsors