Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup

VAPE ON
Pretty sure Hillary called black men super predators, fully endorsed by the kkk which was and still is democrats.
She even openly endorses a terrorist hate group. Cause the bitch gots hot sauce.
Until she ran was openly hostile to the LGBT community.

I sit shocked that blacks flock to democrat in any fashion given the current and past track record. They would rather spout stupid shit that has no basis in reality.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure Hillary called black men super predators, fully endorsed by the kkk which was and still is democrats.
She even openly endorses a terrorist hate group. Cause the bitch gots hot sauce.
Until she ran was openly hostile to the LGBT community.

I sit shocked that blacks flock to democrat in any fashion given the current and past track record. They would rather spout stupid shit that has no basis in reality.
You know why?!
Democrat sounds better than republican!
We can go back n forth about who's a better PARTY!! The answer is NONE!!!
They don't care about the people of this country all they care is how to maintain power and how to prolong relationships with rich/wealthy motherfuckers when the middle class and poor takes it in the ass over and over again!!!
Trump wants to become president for very obvious reasons
Hilary is running for very obvious reasons
We have the most fuck up candidates in the history of my existence...

VAPE ON

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You know why?!
Democrat sounds better than republican!
We can go back n forth about who's a better PARTY!! The answer is NONE!!!
They don't care about the people of this country all they care is how to maintain power and how to prolong relationships with rich/wealthy motherfuckers when the middle class and poor takes it in the ass over and over again!!!
Trump wants to become president for very obvious reasons
Hilary is running for very obvious reasons
We have the most fuck up candidates in the history of my existence...

VAPE ON
The difference is semi evil vs. true evil.
I would vote for the one without the 48 close person death toll on their heads.
Pretty sure you could also tack waco, ruby ridge and OKC onto the clintons for their policies and failure.

But after seeing what I did as a Veteran under the yolk of the clinton regime I know where I'll vote.
GWB was kinda bad in the Vet sense of things it was the corrupted festering pile left over from the clintons, and now under jug ear the placating has gotten worse.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty sure you could also tack waco, ruby ridge and OKC onto the clintons for their policies and failure.

But after seeing what I did as a Veteran under the yolk of the clinton regime I know where I'll vote.
GWB was kinda bad in the Vet sense of things it was the corrupted festering pile left over from the clintons, and now under jug ear the placating has gotten worse.
Lol jug ear

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We degraded them or have they done that themselves?
Thug life begets thug shit.
that is exactly my point.
no one is blame free in the matter.
but unless everyone as a whole has a change in heart, minds, behavior and acceptance. we are truly fucked

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm still undecided who I'm gonna with, I'm gonna wait and I will be patient...
Like what the CNA
CALIFORNIA NURSES ASSOCIATION SAID THE OTHER DAY
ATLEAST WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT HILARY IS GONNA BE
WITH TRUMP WE DONT KNOW AND ITS SCARY !!

So
Will people go with the evil that they are aware of
Or
Pwople gonna take a risk with a man that don't know shit!! Other than getting rich?!

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Starts at the top down.
I don't agree

we are still free to think and act as we want

it starts with all of us, individually.
for some it will be difficult for others not so much, but we can all CHOOSE to be a little better today than we were yesterday.
- that's still a thing, I think

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a feeling in my gut that Killary has already won, votes won't even be counted.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't agree

we are still free to think and act as we want

it starts with all of us, individually.
for some it will be difficult for others not so much, but we can all CHOOSE to be a little better today than we were yesterday.
- that's still a thing, I think

What I'd like to see are cops that don't treat every single person they encounter as a criminal or suspect. About 95% of cops have this mentality, of "us vs. them"; if you're not a cop, then you're automatically a suspect, a criminal. The law courts may have the standard of "innocent until proven guilty", but the cops are completely opposite, "guilty until proven innocent."

I'd also like to see cops who are not shaven-head with mirror shades, and maybe even see an occasional smile, to let us know that they're not a robot, there's actually a human being under that uniform, badge, and gun.

If cops want to know why they're hated, see above. I understand that cops have an important, difficult, and thankless job, but they really need to work on their attitude. "Protect and serve" has pretty much vanished; now it's "harass and abuse."

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still undecided who I'm gonna with, I'm gonna wait and I will be patient...
Like what the CNA
CALIFORNIA NURSES ASSOCIATION SAID THE OTHER DAY
ATLEAST WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT HILARY IS GONNA BE
WITH TRUMP WE DONT KNOW AND ITS SCARY !!

So
Will people go with the evil that they are aware of
Or
Pwople gonna take a risk with a man that don't know shit!! Other than getting rich?!

VAPE ON
Sell outs.
I could have told you 20+ years ago HOW hillary care cum obama care would shake the hell out.
IT was being done to the vets first in the mid 90s.
But who rammed it through in such treasonous actions was another dem from Cali.

If the CNA sides with piglosi then they DO NOT have your best interests in mind.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What I'd like to see are cops that don't treat every single person they encounter as a criminal or suspect. About 95% of cops have this mentality, of "us vs. them"; if you're not a cop, then you're automatically a suspect, a criminal. The law courts may have the standard of "innocent until proven guilty", but the cops are completely opposite, "guilty until proven innocent."

I'd also like to see cops who are not shaven-head with mirror shades, and maybe even see an occasional smile, to let us know that they're not a robot, there's actually a human being under that uniform, badge, and gun.

If cops want to know why they're hated, see above. I understand that cops have an important, difficult, and thankless job, but they really need to work on their attitude. "Protect and serve" has pretty much vanished; now it's "harass and abuse."

Andria
The shaved head keeps from getting lice. I fully support this.
The mirror shades I am ok with, a useful tool nothing more.
90% of the interactions I have with the locals are good, if not I call them the fuck on the carpet.
I have no issue having them call their SGT down to unfuck their drones.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The shaved head keeps from getting lice. I fully support this.
The mirror shades I am ok with, a useful tool nothing more.
90% of the interactions I have with the locals are good, if not I call them the fuck on the carpet.
I have no issue having them call their SGT down to unfuck their drones.

Lice is really not an issue in the modern world. Mirror shades cut them off from everyone that looks at them, it dehumanizes them -- they've dehumanized THEMSELVES, and now they wonder why so many are getting shot? I don't wonder at all. I suspect that some of the shooters are just trying to find out if cops bleed blood, or machine oil.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Andria

another one making my point for me- thank you
lets not think about the lives they save despite being treated like shit or a public out to get them
a man that traveled across several states to shoot at them because they wore a uniform ....
but its their fault alone.

really?

making assumptions like you are is a MAJOR part of the problem, and no one can make you stop doing that but you

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't judge cops as a whole, it's about the person. I've met both good and bad. Some are definitely high strung worse than a m*th head and have no business being armed with a poptart much less a firearm. Had one cop pull me over screaming like a woman, I thought his vocal chords were going to snap. Sounded like that cop that shot the guy in MN, over a speeding stop. I've had cops put my 50+yr old mother face down on the ground when she hadn't done anything wrong except ask what was going on. Have had cops get pissy with me on other traffic stops.

Then I've had the nice cops, the ones who act normal. One pulled me over and was irritated that he spilled his coffee when turning around to pull me over but wasn't pissy toward me personally. I gave him a couple bucks to replace his coffee in spite of getting a ticket. Had one drop his radio and the battery flew out of it. Instead of being all commando on me he was a decent guy so my ex gf and I spent about 15min on the side of the hwy along with the cop helping him find his radio pieces. There have also been times I've come upon a cop car on the side of the road, driver's door hanging open, no vehicle around or sign of the cop and I've pulled over and walked out into the brush to make sure they were ok.

No doubt it's a tough job but it's a job of choice not requirement. It's not like a soldier who was drafted. Along with tough jobs comes tough responsibility and some of that is judgement and reigning in the crazy just a little.

I don't believe in all the race baiting crap, seems like an easy out. I could be wrong but it seems more like a matter of a failed justice system. Even when it seems cops break the rules they're not held accountable and that's some b.s. Doesn't mean cops are the bad guys or always guilty but basically saying they're never at fault isn't very just either. Time and again they're let off the hook for worse things than civilians are ticketed, fined or jailed for. It creates a general 'us vs them' scenario and it's not even about the cops I don't think. More like a failed justice system that time and again plays favorites. No one wants to be on the losing side but what people really can't stomach is a game where the deck is stacked. This recent violence seems to be just that, people saying 'fine, you won't give us justice anyway so now we'll take it our way'. Which isn't right either. From the top down the justice dept needs to start applying the law equally, it's the only true equalizer our society has. When that breaks down is when we have anarchy.

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Apparently "journalists" and "editors" no longer have ANY pride in looking like they have a basic education.

1. Too many websites
2. Straight-outta-college people willing to work for pennies
3. No training
4. Fewer copy editors
5. Speed and clicks over accuracy

As a 10-year copy editor, I can confidently say that even the best writers will look dumb if you make them publish their own stuff without a second set of eyes. It's a combination of tricks that your brain plays on you while you're writing.

Add to that the people who don't know any better and the fact that more sites just think of spelling/grammar mistakes as part of the journalistic process, and there you have it.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
another one making my point for me- thank you
lets not think about the lives they save despite being treated like shit or a public out to get them
a man that traveled across several states to shoot at them because they wore a uniform ....
but its their fault alone.

really?

making assumptions like you are is a MAJOR part of the problem, and no one can make you stop doing that but you
I 1fucking million % agree

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lice is really not an issue in the modern world. Mirror shades cut them off from everyone that looks at them, it dehumanizes them -- they've dehumanized THEMSELVES, and now they wonder why so many are getting shot? I don't wonder at all. I suspect that some of the shooters are just trying to find out if cops bleed blood, or machine oil.

Andria
Sorry lice and bed bugs are a VERY real issue.
Hell even taking public transit I have had lice and fleas crawl on me from the skuzzy motherfucker from several seats away.
Ever interacted with someone in the real world that has lice so bad their hair writhes? I sure as hell have and it makes me want to burn my skin off.
The glasses are a tool as much as the night stick and firearm nothing more.

Personally I rather enjoy having cops that will fuck shit up if they have to instead of pant pissing cowering.
It is all in how it is applied, when you look at the world as hammer all you see are nails and that is the wrong mindset.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
just beware of crablice... those mother fuckers itch
- from what I was told

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry lice and bed bugs are a VERY real issue.
Just ask any parent of children ages elementary to high school. The number of prescriptions written is outrageous. The fact that the usual meds written are no longer effective and the same families continue to come back for stronger ones over and over is ridiculous. That stuff is dangerous.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just ask any parent of children ages elementary to high school. The number of prescriptions written is outrageous. The fact that the usual meds written are no longer effective and the same families continue to come back for stronger ones over and over is ridiculous. That stuff is dangerous.
It is why I shave my head. Last time I grew it out I took a nearly empty bus downtown and noticed the dude in front of me.. his hair was looking like it was in a slight breeze, watched him scratch his greasy mop and they scattered.
Left the bus, got a shower cap and throw away trimmers. Got nekkid in the garage, shaved head and beard there and hosed off outside. clothes in wash. WAS not going to bring that foulness in my house.

That and I am dead sexy bald, hides the grey also.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_myzlhihFPu1scmjrko1_500_zps89b2f0a5.gif

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately this country has a long never ending history of RACISM... I agree with you
If you white you will never understand attitude!! That's why shit won't go away.....
Atleast Americans call the BLACKS
AFRCIAN AMERICANS

FUCKING BRITS CALLS BLACKS
"NEGRO"
I'm not making this up!!

VAPE ON
I don't consider myself white, or any other color. I am a person.

I wonder if you can understand being turned down for a job BECAUSE your skin color is white? You realize that happens to white people, right?

White does not = privileged.

P.S. I do not refer to blacks as African Americans. There is no such thing as a hyphen American. You are either American or you are not.

And how come black people call white skinned people cracker?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know, this whole thing with the BLM movement and the whole thing with cops killing black people, (since were on the subject of race) I feel is a little skewed and overblown. And Ill tell you why.

Its not a race thing, not really purposefully anyways. Really, it doesnt really matter if the people are black or white, or chinese. What DOES matter is the surroundings and the environment they happen in. These shootings almost always happen in lower income, crime stricken, poverty and unemployment heavy areas. Places where, lets face it, people dont feel safe, even the people who live there. And police dont either and that makes them quick on the trigger.

I say that, because Im a white male, like really white, like damn near translucent lol, and I lived in a place like that, a place that was predominately black, for the better part of a decade when I was a kid and teenager, and I was treated the exact same way as all the black people were. Stop and frisks are real, hop outs are legit, and it dont really matter at all if your black or white. I got beat by cops just as fast as my black friends did. It wasnt because I was white or because my friends were black, it was because we were living in a place where gunshots and sirens were like lullabies, where seeing a body in the street wasnt necessarily all that shocking, and where white or black, if a cop saw you on foot outside after dark there was a good chance you were getting stopped and patted down.

Its not totally a race thing, its a socioeconomic thing. It just so happens that these places are inhabited predominately by black families.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Andria
Oh you know 95% of cops?

What do you think they should do when they get a call from a frantic woman saying, " there is a man With a gun in the store that just stole the money out of the register. He looks like......."
I would hope they approach a person fitting the description with a certain level of aggressiveness (for lack of a better turn).
Armed assailant means - be careful, watch your ass, and go home alive.

As to your description- you do know that RoboCop was just a movie, right?

I can't help but wonder where you got these crazy ideas about police officers.
Of the 7 guys that got shot up the road, none were shaven headed RoboCops , they were family men, working their ass off. Some were combat vets that were defending our freedom. Still others were rescuing people during the Katrina disaster.

But yet they have people like you bad mouthing them? And the families of those that died have people like you shitting on their memories. Why? Because, some wack job crossed several state lines and executed them for no reason other than the uniform they wore.

I would love for you to show something factual to legitimize your claims.

Harass and abuse?

Thank you I needed the laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truth is, some people will always have a hard on for cops. Most are whiny assholes with a gripe because they were doing something wrong, got caught and were not let out of it. I have had my fair share of run ins with police, every time it has been my fault. Did I get belligerent or violent towards the officer? No, I man up and take what I brought upon myself.

That's the problem with our society. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions.

I spent 4 years on Rikers Island in NY for my actions. Do that and tell me everything is someone else's fault.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OutlawJersey.jpg

Found this gem and had to share it.

No cop bashing, depending on how they approach me and interact with me it is either going to be pleasant for all. Or they are going to get verbally shredded with SGT interaction, civil complaint filed into their file and possible lawsuit. (that happens AFTER they do their job) not street side lawyering.
You will never talk yourself out of a ticket or fine but you will talk yourself into one. Same with getting arrested.
Ya know what the golden rule for cop interactions is? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Truth is, some people will always have a hard on for cops. Most are whiny assholes with a gripe because they were doing something wrong, got caught and were not let out of it. I have had my fair share of run ins with police, every time it has been my fault. Did I get belligerent or violent towards the officer? No, I man up and take what I brought upon myself.

That's the problem with our society. Nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions.

I spent 4 years on Rikers Island in NY for my actions. Do that and tell me everything is someone else's fault.

That INCLUDES cops, prosecutors, judges, and politicians.

They do have a "us verses them" mentality. I don't care if you don't like it or you don't agree with it. Cops are trained this way. Cops, prosecutors, judges and politicians THINK this way. Period.

It makes no difference how you have experienced interactions with the cops, how you spent 4 years in prison for committing a felony, or any of that shit. Cameras have captured cops and other official's actions. That people want to make excuses for stupid and criminal actions of officials, says a lot about how dumb some people really are.
That people want to act like people should keep sitting by while people in positions of trust, keep getting away with murder, literally, is also just fucking stupid.

Too many people ignore reality.

We are reaping exactly what we have sowed. People made the conscious decision to divide the people and create classes that are not subject to the laws. That created chaos.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That INCLUDES cops, prosecutors, judges, and politicians.

They do have a "us verses them" mentality. I don't care if you don't like it or you don't agree with it. Cops are trained this way. Cops, prosecutors, judges and politicians THINK this way. Period.

It makes no difference how you have experienced interactions with the cops, how you spent 4 years in prison for committing a felony, or any of that shit. Cameras have captured cops and other official's actions. That people want to make excuses for stupid and criminal actions of officials, says a lot about how dumb some people really are.
That people want to act like people should keep sitting by while people in positions of trust, keep getting away with murder, literally, is also just fucking stupid.

Too many people ignore reality.

We are reaping exactly what we have sowed. People made the conscious decision to divide the people and create classes that are not subject to the laws. That created chaos.

In point of fact, the only time cops have EVER acted like human beings toward me, was when I was actually being arrested for something I did -- those cops were very professional, and also kind -- human beings doing their jobs.

Every other interaction I've ever had with police, they acted like roid-rage jack-booted storm-trooper thug assholes. One time, we got pulled over for not wearing seatbelts -- back when they first became mandatory -- and I swear to god, 2 cars' worth, 4 cops, spread out all around our car, with their hands hovering over their guns like the sheriff about to have a shootout, to give us a ticket for no seatbelts. How is that appropriate? How is that justified?

A year or two ago, we heard a gunshot right outside our house, and called the police -- they came to the door acting like WE were the criminals, rather than the folks who called the cops!

I really don't appreciate being treated like some wanted desperado, when it's either a case of a traffic ticket, or when we were the ones who called the cops!

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors