Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
bahahahaha!!!!
I'm sorry bro, this literally had me laugh my ass off.

intelligence isn't from a book, or an education..... you're either smart or you're mentally inbred.
unfortunately, it appears as though the latter are growing while the first are shrinking
No I was in the store today talking to a guy from high school that is VERY mentally challenged, had not seen him in a while and always for the last 25 years made it a point to say hi and chit chat a bit.
His outlook on life in general is pretty awesome, he owns it.
Some whore with a c you next tuesday can I talk to your manage cut was flipping out about a return. She kept clapping her hands and screeching while stating I am smart I have an education.

From my own interactions with this special turd flake, she is dumb as fuck and someone needs to feed the bitch a knuckle sammich since her husband is to whipped to tell her that she is a raging bitch.

Billy heard her screeching and shook his head "That is a bad woman, someone should tell her that is retarded and so is she.. no one ever told her BUT they should!"
I laughed and patted him on the back.
I told him he had no idea and my last interaction with her I promised her job or no job if she spoke to me like that again it would be the last time she spoke with teeth in her mouth.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No I was in the store today talking to a guy from high school that is VERY mentally challenged, had not seen him in a while and always for the last 25 years made it a point to say hi and chit chat a bit.
His outlook on life in general is pretty awesome, he owns it.
Some whore with a c you next tuesday can I talk to your manage cut was flipping out about a return. She kept clapping her hands and screeching while stating I am smart I have an education.

From my own interactions with this special turd flake, she is dumb as fuck and someone needs to feed the bitch a knuckle sammich since her husband is to whipped to tell her that she is a raging bitch.

Billy heard her screeching and shook his head "That is a bad woman, someone should tell her that is retarded and so is she.. no one ever told her BUT they should!"
I laughed and patted him on the back.
I told him he had no idea and my last interaction with her I promised her job or no job if she spoke to me like that again it would be the last time she spoke with teeth in her mouth.
bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's awesome

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just saying it here

There is no fucking need to be rude. If I don't have enough cash for something at this moment then I just don't have it right now or perhaps I just don't want that fucking thing and I'm trying NOT to be rude about it. Frankly it's none of your fucking business. I'll ask whatever the hell I want and spend my hard earned money on whatever the hell I want and you can fuck right off with your butt hurt attitude.

Rant over, please continue.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
bahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's awesome
That gem of a thing... she is one of the only accounts my generally tolerant buddy took HUGE enjoyment out of canceling her account for her.
She screeched at corp. and they called to tell him to let her back in the store after being told never to step foot into the store again.
My buddy made it a point on two conditions. "She says nothing, like 100% mute nothing. Her husband talks for her period. If she opens her mouth other than to suck air she will have 1 hour to transfer her shit to another carrier before I cancel it. She is from here on out banned from stepping foot into this store period."
She opened her yap, buddy canceled her shit in front of her and ignored her as he told the husband he could remove her or the cops his choice.

Our district manager overheard it ALL and supported it 100%.
The dm came up to me later and asked how close was I to punching her in the mouth. The answer was this, I was debating it when she stepped in the store due to seeing her tear another employee and manager at another location apart.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just saying it here

There is no fucking need to be rude. If I don't have enough cash for something at this moment then I just don't have it right now or perhaps I just don't want that fucking thing and I'm trying NOT to be rude about it. Frankly it's none of your fucking business. I'll ask whatever the hell I want and spend my hard earned money on whatever the hell I want and you can fuck right off with your butt hurt attitude.

Rant over, please continue.
Difference is are you low balling with an offer tire kicking or just trying to get info.
There is a difference.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That gem of a thing... she is one of the only accounts my generally tolerant buddy took HUGE enjoyment out of canceling her account for her.
She screeched at corp. and they called to tell him to let her back in the store after being told never to step foot into the store again.
My buddy made it a point on two conditions. "She says nothing, like 100% mute nothing. Her husband talks for her period. If she opens her mouth other than to suck air she will have 1 hour to transfer her shit to another carrier before I cancel it. She is from here on out banned from stepping foot into this store period."
She opened her yap, buddy canceled her shit in front of her and ignored her as he told the husband he could remove her or the cops his choice.

Our district manager overheard it ALL and supported it 100%.
The dm came up to me later and asked how close was I to punching her in the mouth. The answer was this, I was debating it when she stepped in the store due to seeing her tear another employee and manager at another location apart.
her husband must have lost a bet and she was his prize

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
92276-home-alone-kevin-looking-at-ol-8hV4.gif

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not saying it's a clone, it just didn't start life as a low profile. If it did, it would have paint on the top of the atty cup.

And it looks like the battery door protrudes at the top, the current ones appear to be flush top and bottom.
Here's a better shot of it, it's fits very well.
9d55e306c60036210b4731b854ed5141.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's a better shot of it, it's fits very well.
9d55e306c60036210b4731b854ed5141.jpg

Ok, you win! It's a fucking prize. Didn't really want to argue about it, hence the post on "Say it Here". But I see you cropped the photo to avoid showing the cut down atty cup...

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, you win! It's a fucking prize. Didn't really want to argue about it, hence the post on "Say it Here". But I see you cropped the photo to avoid showing the cut down atty cup...
Actually I cut the picture down because my atty looked like shit on it, I wasn't trying to argue I was merely stating and showing the battery door is in fact the right size.

And why would I hide the milled down top? It's not mine.
4d61df7bd3f39ccf3b682d53556a5475.jpg

Here's a pic showing it tho

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
:huh: So you have it for sale? Are you golfboi? Very confusing. Or are you just his apologist?

I have cut down 2 Reo Grand clones to "make" them low profile. That does not make them Reo Grand Low Profile clones. And from the photo, the cut job was the same milling machine I used, a file...

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:huh: So you have it for sale? Are you golfboi? Very confusing. Or are you just his apologist?

I have cut down 2 Reo Grand clones to "make" them low profile. That does not make them Reo Grand Low Profile clones. And from the photo, the cut job was the same milling machine I used, a file...
No he has it for sale, I got my stuff back I traded him. Im just saying/showing the battery door is in fact a good fit. You said he should mention it doesn't line up and I showed it does.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And if it was done with a file props to whom ever did it, it person it looks great
The grime/markings you see in the picture is juice. It wasn't clean when it got sent to me.

And I didn't apologize for shit, I don't know why the fuck you think I am.

Last edited:

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dremmel mods.
Also if being done with a dremel said person did an amazing job doing it, it was smooth and flat.
I'm not trying to argue with anyone and if you think I am I could give 2 shits, I'm merely trying to have the facts straight since I had it for a couple of days.

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, yes, the "facts". Well since you stated them I guess I'll have to apologize for having my doubts about that authentic Reo Low Profile. I'm sure it's a proud addition to your mod collection. The cut jobs I did then are "amazing" as well, smooth and flat and parallel with the top of the mods as well. Not so sure about yours in that regard...

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, yes, the "facts". Well since you stated them I guess I'll have to apologize for having my doubts about that authentic Reo Low Profile. I'm sure it's a proud addition to your mod collection. The cut jobs I did then are "amazing" as well, smooth and flat and parallel with the top of the mods as well. Not so sure about yours in that regard...
Well yours are right? Because you're basing yours completely of pictures, mine can't be right since I had said mod and I know said mod wasn't worked on by Florida since he bought it like it is.

Also you have ZERO idea of my collection, no idea what I have so don't assume shit.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

VU Sponsors