VU Patreon

couldn't help it

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well yours are right? Because you're basing yours completely of pictures, mine can't be right since I had said mod and I know said mod wasn't worked on by Florida since he bought it like it is.

Also you have ZERO idea of my collection, no idea what I have so don't assume shit.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Not assuming shit, but hearing plenty of it. And "a picture speaks a thousand words" comes to mind. You are the great discoverer of the dent, but have seen no pictures of that. You know boi didn't cut the cup 'cause he told you so. Either that or the 2 of you are working together. Yes, you can slide the battery door down to where it's flush on top, now it protrudes at the bottom.
In your way of thinking, I could call, and attempt to sell, the Petri V1.5 that I cut slots in the post of, as an Authentic Petri V2 . :rolleyes:

"Also you have ZERO idea of my collection, no idea what I have so don't assume shit." Quite correct, and furthermore I never want to improve on that ZERO 'cause I don't give a rats ass.

Out!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not assuming shit, but hearing plenty of it. And "a picture speaks a thousand words" comes to mind. You are the great discoverer of the dent, but have seen no pictures of that. You know boi didn't cut the cup 'cause he told you so. Either that or the 2 of you are working together. Yes, you can slide the battery door down to where it's flush on top, now it protrudes at the bottom.
In your way of thinking, I could call, and attempt to sell, the Petri V1.5 that I cut slots in the post of, as an Authentic Petri V2 . :rolleyes:

"Also you have ZERO idea of my collection, no idea what I have so don't assume shit." Quite correct, and furthermore I never want to improve on that ZERO 'cause I don't give a rats ass.

Out!
5038fb79b51a57fa8e7b23d4ceefdac6.jpg

Here's a picture of the dent, if you read you would see I was sent it under the impression of it being in good condition with minor paint chips. So yes I know more about it then you know from pictures, stop thinking you're all mighty and a fucking know it all.

And yes you're assuming since you're basing all your statements off hearsay and pictures. I'm not assuming shit since I've physically had the device in hand.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MADAMN PRESIDENT...
I like the idea

VAPE ON
So then you must like what she stands for.

Higher taxes, less jobs, less freedom and more governmental control over your decisions. and no vaping. Oh, and open borders. After all, what fun would it be if we can't have bombings and terrorists attacks everyday and everywhere!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"TRUMP.

He already WON.

He WON during the first debate.

He WON the second he announced his candidacy.

He became POTUS YEARS AGO.

HOW
WHY

Because EVERY CANDIDATE from both parties does the EXACT SAME THING....

TALK ABOUT TRUMP.

FOX
CNN
ABC
NBC
CBS
FACEBOOK
IG
TWITTER
DRUDGE
HUFFINGTON

He's HEADLINE everywhere.

Every reporter: TRUMP
Every candidate: TRUMP

He WINS and WINS and WINS.

Democrat has the mic to explain why they are a good fit: TRUMP

Republican has the mic to explain why they are a good fit: TRUMP

TRUMP IS THE NEXT POTUS.

Because everyone else is IRRELEVANT.

Disagree?

Check ANY media source on the PLANET.

Who's on the HEADLINE & COVER?

TRUMP.

That my friends is called WINNING.

That is how you become POTUS.

"But he says stupid shit!"
"But he's an ego maniac!"

And?

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS HILLARY TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS OBAMA TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS PUTIN TALKING ABOUT?

TRUMP.

Perhaps you should take note on how to BUILD A BRAND, BUILD A COMPANY, MAKE BILLIONS & WIN THE MOST DIFFICULT CEO POSITION ON EARTH.

Cause TRUMP is a damn GENIUS."

Saw this on Facebook....

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So then you must like what she stands for.

Higher taxes, less jobs, less freedom and more governmental control over your decisions. and no vaping. Oh, and open borders. After all, what fun would it be if we can't have bombings and terrorists attacks everyday and everywhere!
Id rather have that shit than that stupid racist trump

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"TRUMP.

He already WON.

He WON during the first debate.

He WON the second he announced his candidacy.

He became POTUS YEARS AGO.

HOW
WHY

Because EVERY CANDIDATE from both parties does the EXACT SAME THING....

TALK ABOUT TRUMP.

FOX
CNN
ABC
NBC
CBS
FACEBOOK
IG
TWITTER
DRUDGE
HUFFINGTON

He's HEADLINE everywhere.

Every reporter: TRUMP
Every candidate: TRUMP

He WINS and WINS and WINS.

Democrat has the mic to explain why they are a good fit: TRUMP

Republican has the mic to explain why they are a good fit: TRUMP

TRUMP IS THE NEXT POTUS.

Because everyone else is IRRELEVANT.

Disagree?

Check ANY media source on the PLANET.

Who's on the HEADLINE & COVER?

TRUMP.

That my friends is called WINNING.

That is how you become POTUS.

"But he says stupid shit!"
"But he's an ego maniac!"

And?

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS HILLARY TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS OBAMA TALKING ABOUT?
WHO IS PUTIN TALKING ABOUT?

TRUMP.

Perhaps you should take note on how to BUILD A BRAND, BUILD A COMPANY, MAKE BILLIONS & WIN THE MOST DIFFICULT CEO POSITION ON EARTH.

Cause TRUMP is a damn GENIUS."

Saw this on Facebook....

Lol... It was already on the books...
16 years of democratic control...
WATCH!!

VAPE ON

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd say "I'll be so glad when this election is over," but the bullshit will drag on long after that.

At least for a few days, my wife and I are planning a strategic reprieve.

Sunday Nov 6: Gather supplies.
Monday Nov 7: Build a fort in the living room and hunker down. Turn off cell phones.
Tuesday Nov 8: ELECTION DAY. Hide. Watch movies. No communication with the outside world.
Wednesday Nov 9. More hiding.
Thursday Nov 10: Return to the land of the living. This means being forced to find out who won the election.

You may be wondering either 1. Why the hell are you building a fort in your living room? or 2. Why don't you just go camping?
Answer: We have camping burnout, it will be cold here in November and building an adult fort is fucking hilarious.

We have a bigger living room now, so the fort will have to be bigger to encompass the entertainment unit and sofa.

Yes, I'm still a mental 8-year-old.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
God damn contractors think your life revolves around their fucking dead lines. Spring a fucking job on me last minute tell me I have 2 weeks but bitch when I tell you it's going to cost me 270 man hours plus materials and say the cost is way to high "what corners can you cut? "
Fuck you! I'm professional I don't cut corners. Don't like my price void our contract and move the fuck on!

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People question Trump's honesty though I don't know why. Others get up there like pander bears that escaped the zoo, oh I'll do this for you and that for you and you're so wonderful and I'm so wonderful smoochie smoochie ass sucking ensues. Trump gets up there - hey, maybe you like me maybe not so much but it is what it is so let's get on with it and get some shit done. lmao.

I do have to say that while many throughout the races have said some gems, that one from shillary left me scratching my head. "America is great because America is good". Huh? Wtf. lmfao. It's great because it's good? Alrighty then.

The news cycle has me torn between sadness and laughter. Every time I watch the news it flip flops, officer and father of 2 shot dead, sad. Hillary has email breach, laughter. Priest gets his head cut off by terrorists, sad. DNC email breached, laughter. Bomb goes off and kills a bunch of people, sad. More email servers were breached. Now I'm heaving and crying and thinking seriously, get gmail or something. What the fuck is it with you fools and your emails hahaha.

Then I picture Putin laughing and winking, flexing his muscles with 'boots n pants' beats in the background fading into an mtv video of Putin dancing to 'I'm too sexy" by right said fred. haha .. Here you go, you're welcome lmfao.
BT2ZHk_CQAAdHcz.jpg

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

VAPE ON

You are some kind of messed up. If you were so worried about racism, seems like you would dislike Clinton.

But obviously, you have a bit of racism boiling in your blood, yourself.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More things that make me scratch my head. People just dig something out of their ass and roll the dice then proclaim Trump is racist. Nevermind that the dnc communications revealed mocking a black woman's name because it was 'LaQueenia' or calling the outreach to hispanic and latino voters as 'the taco bowl engagement'. Either liberals are that hard in denial or the wonderful liberal education system has left them behind and they never learned what 'racist' means.

The only racists I see are the democrats. But then they began the kkk, invoked Jim Crow laws, had to be fought by the republicans to end slavery so can't really fault them. They come from a long history of racists. Liberal words would be more effective if they used them properly and looked them up before just randomly thumbing a dictionary and spouting off something.

Just like the liberals try to paint republicans as 'fear mongering' then turn right around and tell all their lib puppets oooohh, Trump is dangerous, oooohh, Trump is scary. It's called psychological transference and if it's anything as intense as the habitual lying from the left it may border on neurotic or psychopathic tendencies.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are some kind of messed up. If you were so worried about racism, seems like you would dislike Clinton.

But obviously, you have a bit of racism boiling in your blood, yourself.
Dude LISTEN
OBSERVE
AND HEAR what TRUMP stands for... He's not gonna win the election and you know that...
I don't have to explain why I don't like the dude!!!
I'm picking the the best candidate, that doesn't mean Clinton ain't bad!! She is worst.. But as CEO I pick her, why? Because I already know what's the 8 years gonna look like...
THE WORD CHANGE, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN ITS ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIY!It ain't true and they all lie...
GOP/DNC they all lie..
And you know it's the truth!!!

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More things that make me scratch my head. People just dig something out of their ass and roll the dice then proclaim Trump is racist. Nevermind that the dnc communications revealed mocking a black woman's name because it was 'LaQueenia' or calling the outreach to hispanic and latino voters as 'the taco bowl engagement'. Either liberals are that hard in denial or the wonderful liberal education system has left them behind and they never learned what 'racist' means.

The only racists I see are the democrats. But then they began the kkk, invoked Jim Crow laws, had to be fought by the republicans to end slavery so can't really fault them. They come from a long history of racists. Liberal words would be more effective if they used them properly and looked them up before just randomly thumbing a dictionary and spouting off something.

Just like the liberals try to paint republicans as 'fear mongering' then turn right around and tell all their lib puppets oooohh, Trump is dangerous, oooohh, Trump is scary. It's called psychological transference and if it's anything as intense as the habitual lying from the left it may border on neurotic or psychopathic tendencies.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME BRO?!!

VAPE ON

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dude EJ if you vote dem this cycle you must truly hate common sense, integrity and absolutely hate America.
If you need further prodding look at the VA (the current shitshow is thanks to killary and billary. as was set down in the 90s)
More terrorism thanks to both the cigar diddler and mama mao mao.
Billy refused, he REFUSED to send strike forces or cruise missiles on the head of OBL after the 93 Trade center bombing. Pulled a Marine Fast Team off the tanker that OBL was cowering in within 100' of justice.
Need I remind anyone here Hitlery should have been tried, found guilty and hung for that treason and espionage against the American people for Bengahzi.

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just food for thought...I understand a lot of people don't like trump. And I personally am not saying he will make a good president, but he has transparency.He is disliked because what he says behind closed doors is the same thing he says on the stage. You know exactly who he is, Hillary has flopped damn near everything she has ever said. And she is in fact a racist, just read through the wiki leaks emails. So who's character is worse? A closet racist or someone who puts it all out there.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just food for thought...I understand a lot of people don't like trump. And I personally am not saying he will make a good president, but he has transparency.He is disliked because what he says behind closed doors is the same thing he says on the stage. You know exactly who he is, Hillary has flopped damn near everything she has ever said. And she is in fact a racist, just read through the wiki leaks emails. So who's character is worse? A closet racist or someone who puts it all out there.
He lie lie lie
He says shit people wants to hear and people believes it...
Come on man

VAPE ON

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My issue it canklesaurus rex is that she has directly, by design or by policy killed thousands of Veterans with their mid 90s va bullshit.
Was directly responsible for selling weapons to the caliphate and ISIS.
Why do you think the whole Bengazhi shit happened? Sure was not for that stupid video.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like shit he says but I'm smart enough to know it ain't gonna happen
So be SMART
CLINTON ON THE OTHER HAND is another liar.... She will make it either WORST or same shit different day...
She lie lie lie lie
But hey that's POLITICS

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like shit he says but I'm smart enough to know it ain't gonna happen
So be SMART
CLINTON ON THE OTHER HAND is another liar.... She will make it either WORST or same shit different day...
She lie lie lie lie
But hey that's POLITICS

VAPE ON

exactly... I would vote for the janitor before either. But I trust the one with less to lose

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GARY JOHNSON.

Andria

iiKryptic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are far worse things than being a money hungry idiot that says stupid shit on stage. REAL monster dont show their horns.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
allow me to rephrase... I would vote for the janitor if he had a chance to win.......

not a huge fan of trump
but I do find the accusation of him being racist hilarious.
every human has a bit of discrimination in them, whether they admit to it or not,
if its not racisim; than, its genderism, ageism or not liking people with 3 testicles.

looking at his history of direct hires, shows he is pretty much all inclusive, making the media yelling moot.

as to the other crazy bitch, she has used minorities across the board as stepping stones to political advantage.
we also know she will be a continuation of the current administration. I don't know about you, but I am far worse off now, than I was 8 years ago.

I may not like the way he communicates, but damnit if i don't think its not time for something different in office. - and the country could sure use someone that knows how to run a business, maybe he can stop us from buying 80 thousand dollar toilet seats.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My issue it canklesaurus rex is that she has directly, by design or by policy killed thousands of Veterans with their mid 90s va bullshit.
Was directly responsible for selling weapons to the caliphate and ISIS.
Why do you think the whole Bengazhi shit happened? Sure was not for that stupid video.
I understand ur frustrations dude, but we can't live IN the past, it's over, it's finished
We have to move forward, the future is looking bad for all of us working class neither candidates will make it better!!!!!
We run this country...we need everybody to join the movement!!! Fuck this politicians that think they UNTOUCHABLES!!!

VAPE ON

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I understand ur frustrations dude, but we can't live IN the past, it's over, it's finished
We have to move forward, the future is looking bad for all of us working class neither candidates will make it better!!!!!
We run this country...we need everybody to join the movement!!! Fuck this politicians that think they UNTOUCHABLES!!!

VAPE ON
No you learn from it.
The canklesuar's past actions should tell you this and only this.. FUCK YOU!

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
5038fb79b51a57fa8e7b23d4ceefdac6.jpg

Here's a picture of the dent, if you read you would see I was sent it under the impression of it being in good condition with minor paint chips. So yes I know more about it then you know from pictures, stop thinking you're all mighty and a fucking know it all.

And yes you're assuming since you're basing all your statements off hearsay and pictures. I'm not assuming shit since I've physically had the device in hand.

You said I was making assumptions about your "collection". Untrue, as stated above I don't give a flying fuck about it. Nor am I going to search and read the forums looking to see what you have been sent.
If I'm a know it all because I was smart enough to be able to tell from the pictures that that mod was a BEATER, then you did get one thing right.
There's one born every minute..Sucker. lmfao

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is my thing.
The devil you know is better than the devil you don't.
Trump holds nothing back. Pulls no punches and says the truths no one wants to hear.

Hillary has more secrets than anyone can count. I hidden agenda to abolish the bill of rights and our constitution .

If anyone knows the struggles of losing rights and freedoms it is us in the vaping community and everyone else that has had a personal freedom /choice stripped from them.

If we stay in this current administration we will have no rights or freedoms left.

Trump might have his flaws as do we all but he is an "AMERICAN " full of pride and spirit.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said I was making assumptions about your "collection". Untrue, as stated above I don't give a flying fuck about it. Nor am I going to search and read the forums looking to see what you have been sent.
If I'm a know it all because I was smart enough to be able to tell from the pictures that that mod was a BEATER, then you did get one thing right.
There's one born every minute..Sucker. lmfao
Oh no!!! I'm a sucker :-(

Didn't have to search the forums since I said it was mailed to me in a quote to one of your statements and wow someone didn't disclose things in an ad and did a good job at hiding the flaws in pictures . Never happens so I'm definitely a sucker, I'm done so you can go fuck yourself :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I only wish the people's vote actually counted (popular vote) instead of electoral college. The founding forefathers knew exactly how to control "the people".

Everyone has the right to vote for the candidate of their choice. Politics are sticky at times. Personally, I would love to be a armchair anarchist and eliminate the current political groups.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh no!!! I'm a sucker :-(

Didn't have to search the forums since I said it was mailed to me in a quote to one of your statements and wow someone didn't disclose things in an ad and did a good job at hiding the flaws in pictures . Never happens so I'm definitely a sucker, I'm done so you can go fuck yourself :)

That's physically impossible. But I'd bet my last buck that you've tried. Feel free to consider yourself a Loser.

And just on a hunch, I'll bet you are rockin' the Honda VT 250 lolol....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck car issue.
Everything it was acting like a clogged filter.. ran awesome as hell then died again.
Do not ask me about that shove fest this morning... damned near killed me.
Now I need to go get a code read and see if it throwing codes.
I think a sensor is out and need a long extension bar and girlie small or asain hands to get to it.
I am thinking I should replace the plugs while I am at it.

VU Sponsors