Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are killer! I

We just moved to a nicer neighborhood, so I’m looking forward to joining you on that journey with my trike. It’s nowhere near as high end as a specialized or cervelo, but it’ll get the job done.
I’ve had it for a few years now but I wasn’t able to use it at the last place we lived. But I’m with you on finding that as a new hobby.

Yo, letzzzzzzz goooooooooooooo
you guys moved to Cali?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh man..... Thanks for asking brother...
Single life is Ok, I meant, I can’t complain bro, met new folks, found a new hobby, I mean, it’s all G bro.... I just work, bike, eat, sleep, see my mom and the kids, read, repeat

That's awesome you have adjusted after such a big change in daily life not to mention the BS with the Pandemic contributing to keeping sane. Glad you're doing well my friend. Missed your funny posts and FTW~!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome you have adjusted after such a big change in daily life not to mention the BS with the Pandemic contributing to keeping sane. Glad you're doing well my friend. Missed your funny posts and FTW~!

Brother, totally different life changing experience bro.... I wanna apologize to you for all the crap that I said to you bro, and to all the people I offended in here, IM SINCERELY SORRY!

Hahaha, pandemic, LOL

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahah unfortunately no.
come out to Cleveland and we can ride along the lake looking for bodies
You're better off than you know. Forget california. It's a tax happy poop hole. That is unless you're homeless in which case it is a paradise.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You're better off than you know. Forget california. It's a tax happy poop hole. That is unless you're homeless in which case it is a paradise.
I couldn’t handle Cali anyway. I’m not vegan, I enjoy eating cow, drive a truck, hunt and fish.
There is not way they would allow the likes of me to exist within their state borders

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll take my chances and rub my face all over a covid person.

Herd immunity is better than herd mentality.

Also, I have fascinatingly superior genetics. Might be why when I do get sick - which is once every time the temperature in Hell drops 100°F or more - I usually visit the doc, he hands me a fistful of antibiotics, and tells me to drink plenty of fluids.

I then go about my merry way and do my Weaver thing.

Nothing says amazing like my recovery.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the citizenry.
I stocked up on supplies just in case civil war II gets started through all this shit.

DUDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE...........
People are panicking again like its the beginning of the pandemic.... Costco is out of TP again

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
People are panicking again like its the beginning of the pandemic.... Costco is out of TP again

My husband just saw a similar situation here in Virginia two days ago. Walmart out of TP.

casketweaver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm still optimistic. But at the very same time... no matter which direction it goes -- @ej1024 , you may have very well struck the nail on the head.

The and then regardless of who the victor is of that situation ... won't really matter. America as you and I know it, is gone.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah people act like the world is about to run out of trees and animals for butchering.
Cmon people we didn’t fuck up the earth that much yet!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We scored some good paper and water products Monday. Will do again every time we leave the house.

But I'm pissed as hell about my pretzels. Got a pounder of Rold Gold like I do every other month. This time it's minus nealy all the salt! About 3 cubes of salt on the pretzel. We all eat pretzels for the salt, right? Well I complained at FritoLay with pics and the bar code. I want my salt!

(The last time I was here I was describing the gruesome death of my brother and SIL should I ever find them. It was rather graphic.)
Nope. Didn't even look it up. I don't want to get in that frame of mind again. It was nasty.)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still optimistic. But at the very same time... no matter which direction it goes -- @ej1024 , you may have very well struck the nail on the head.

The and then regardless of who the victor is of that situation ... won't really matter. America as you and I know it, is gone.

America is too far gone.....
BUT... we have god to rely on!!! We all should put our trust on NOBODY ELSE except the ONE that does everything for us! We will never understand things, we wouldn’t because We are not supposed to...

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
CARRIERS... we all are..
be safe out there, all but

Saw some shots yesterday on the news about the shortage of ICU beds in LA, was thinking about you and hoping you're ok.

I hope you can stay safe and weather the storm you're in. It's quiet and peaceful where I live in comparison.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not exactly related to Covid-19. Only a bit of an observation regarding medicine advertisements on television in the U.S.A.

It's a known fact repetition can create realities. Patterns fool perceptions. So keep repeating that people are sick and need medicines to the public. What can be imagined to happen?

Well you might think the public runs out and buys toasters. You also might correlate data that over the last fifteen years people are getting sick and sicker.

As I said, merely an observation.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not exactly related to Covid-19. Only a bit of an observation regarding medicine advertisements on television in the U.S.A.

It's a known fact repetition can create realities. Patterns fool perceptions. So keep repeating that people are sick and need medicines to the public. What can be imagined to happen?

Well you might think the public runs out and buys toasters. You also might correlate data that over the last fifteen years people are getting sick and sicker.

As I said, merely an observation.
Thats sort of the plan,,, thinning the herd. Drugs aren't even required to cure us,, are allowed to give you 5 new problems. --placebo bombs.

Bitcoin ($25,000+) on a tear,, millionaires with billionaires are hiding their cash from future taxaction. $400-$500,000 end of 2021? American citizens will get to experience Mexico from their wallets at home.

Keep stashing foods.

Sadly,, 2021 may make 2020 look tame.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fwiw,, always looking for a home to post non vape stuff,, i wont highjack a thread,, would rather get invited,,, although I was invited 2 other places elsewhere,, 1 person didn't like my posts about money,, so i don't post over there any more.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw some shots yesterday on the news about the shortage of ICU beds in LA, was thinking about you and hoping you're ok.

I hope you can stay safe and weather the storm you're in. It's quiet and peaceful where I live in comparison.

We are OVERWHELMED we were told not to share this on out SOCIAL MEDIA accounts, but whatever our bed capacity is 350 i think not 100 on that! Thanks for thinking about us
552fad3b41010af8a5b1852a7f46f8fd.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gah! Fucking Stupidity!

Saw foot doc today. His "Student" nurse to doctor was supposed to get me a note to excuse my work absence from mid Oct to mid Jan. He gives me a note that I was seen today.

So I'm practically in a fight w/ my wife over messenger about it. I stop, realize it's not her or my fault. I know I asked properly today. She'll ask again in a bit. I need the time out covered not just a released date or a saw him today note. It ought not be difficult to grasp.

*sighs, shakes my head* No note I might lose the part time job. A note, I might keep the job. But the note needs to cover my out time. If they won't cover it, guess I'm out the job too. Yay..

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats sort of the plan,,, thinning the herd. Drugs aren't even required to cure us,, are allowed to give you 5 new problems. --placebo bombs.

Bitcoin ($25,000+) on a tear,, millionaires with billionaires are hiding their cash from future taxaction. $400-$500,000 end of 2021? American citizens will get to experience Mexico from their wallets at home.

Keep stashing foods.

Sadly,, 2021 may make 2020 look tame.
Update,, the wealthy still hiding their $$$$ in Bitcoin,, it will stay there for years if not decades,, we were forecasting $50k by Christmas 2021,, but there is a good argument for $100k,,, even $400-500k,, we live in interesting times.

Bitcoin Taking its sweet time at $29,000,, everyone wanted $30k for today.. maybe later tonight.

2020 sure rattled everyone cages,,, the power of fear.

Govt able to put the population on house arrest & it only cost $600 times 2 for a year! Prison guards cost that in a week! - low risk prisoners got to participate in work programs to pay for the ones not working.

Fauci already warming the kettle for covd20, covd21, covd22

China had a huge traditional new years! Our politicians did well.

Had a couple friends die,, cancer,, they got labeled covd19.

Chick in Europe video an empty hospital the media said was full,, she got arrested. Local news pumped up huge spike ,,+39 new cases,,,, ( in 9 counties-- HARRIS county is huge,, everyone in Houston +++,,, then + the other 8 counties)

Mutation- 2021 buzzword for 2021.

Wash your hands, dont touch stuff someone else may touched.

Anyway make your 2021 fantastic!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the power of fear

Is not power when confronted with the light of Truth & Love.

A sense of all of these below are innate & self evident in each human creature.

Freedom, Dignity, Love, Hope, Justice, Liberty, Fraternity, Meaning, Purpose, Healthy Pride, Truth, Value, Experiences

All of those above cannot be taken from any one of us or any group of us by any one or group of us. Death itself is but a natural aspect of living. If it lives then indeed it dies as well. Yes death of loved ones can be saddening. It needn't be though as we each have and can hold fast to the love we share/d in living.

What fear then can be foisted on a human creature? I think none and in not having a thing to fear, fear has no power. There's naught to fear as there's nothing to be taken away if you accept life as it is and live it.

The core items listed above could be read as virtues, platitudes. They are ideas much the same as all the other ideas we create, like status, wealth. How we each chose to define these is left to us individually. No one else can define your ideas or you. And they cannot take them either.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is not power when confronted with the light of Truth & Love.

A sense of all of these below are innate & self evident in each human creature.

Freedom, Dignity, Love, Hope, Justice, Liberty, Fraternity, Meaning, Purpose, Healthy Pride, Truth, Value, Experiences

All of those above cannot be taken from any one of us or any group of us by any one or group of us. Death itself is but a natural aspect of living. If it lives then indeed it dies as well. Yes death of loved ones can be saddening. It needn't be though as we each have and can hold fast to the love we share/d in living.

What fear then can be foisted on a human creature? I think none and in not having a thing to fear, fear has no power. There's naught to fear as there's nothing to be taken away if you accept life as it is and live it.

The core items listed above could be read as virtues, platitudes. They are ideas much the same as all the other ideas we create, like status, wealth. How we each chose to define these is left to us individually. No one else can define your ideas or you. And they cannot take them either.
All i know is if normal causes of death are spray painted as covd19 then somebody is banking & we are being lied too & manipulated.

Distrust of a system leads to distrust everywhere. It creates demands of change eventually.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All i know is if normal causes of death are spray painted as covd19 then somebody is banking & we are being lied too & manipulated.

Oh I dinae disagree. Yet t'is nae the first time wot rot has happened. Lots of Spanish Flu deaths were from aspirin what wasn't given out without adequate information. People literally overdosed on aspirin when it first come out. Mark it up as Spanish Flu. And I'm sure one could find other such cases. Tuskegee Syphilis study comes to mind.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@M³ Bah...I say!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

simplynewt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Burns my buns when I am walking through my local Walmart and hear someone getting called to the Jury Department. Then just when you thought it couldnt get worse, you go into the parking lot and see 30 carts in the parking lot just 3 feet away from the stall they were to be pushed in to.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I dinae disagree. Yet t'is nae the first time wot rot has happened. Lots of Spanish Flu deaths were from aspirin what wasn't given out with adequate information. People literally overdosed on aspirin when it first come out. Mark it up as Spanish Flu. And I'm sure one could find other such cases. Tuskegee Syphilis study comes to mind.
Keep in mind the government just sent more $$ to other countries than to curing covd19 or helping the recently unemployed..

Covd19 is just the current "crisis" to launder your tax dollars away.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@M³ Bah...I say!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Aye, and ...

Insofar as I may be heard by anything, which may or may not care what I say, I ask, if it matters, that you be forgiven for anything you may have done or failed to do which requires forgiveness. Conversely, if not forgiveness but something else may be required to insure any possible benefit for which you may be eligible after the destruction of your body, I ask that this, whatever it may be, be granted or withheld, as the case may be, in such a manner as to insure your receiving said benefit. I ask this in my capacity as your elected intermediary between yourself and that which may not be yourself, but which may have an interest in the matter of your receiving as much as it is possible for you to receive of this thing, and which may in some way be influenced by this ceremony. Amen.

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's is what covd19 is doing.
Wrong. Every virologist (every sane virologist, that is) will tell you that THE most honest way to count death numbers from Covid-19 is to also include all deaths that may have resulted from Covid-19, as that in fact is what facilitates the accuracy goal in what's known as the mathematical approach to biostatistics, or building a model. If you don't understand the basics of why that is, you could start by googling the definition of "excess mortality", and figure out how it too factors into the final equation. Next, you could try to also imagine what are the key differences between politically biased journalists and the kind of real scientists who would rather die from working too hard than they would let conflicts of interest undermine their own solid reputation the solidity of which is often, very heavily, underrated and actually even underappreciated much to the point of blatant immorality. Immorality. That is, not immortality.

71VkSXM+PKL.jpg

VU Sponsors