Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is you I find amusing, in a sad kind of way.
Have you always had trouble with understanding things in the proper context?
If this is a recent thing you should see a medical professional.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Market was finishing off a bait & switch today,, (sell stocks, especially largecaps) then a few minutes ago I watched futures go from-55 to -377, -400-500,. Dems are celebrating Trump & Melania have covd19. - market were expect to go sideways, then tank hard next week,, hey its a bear party NOW!

Ps, old traders have prepared & it was painful, a whole lot of Robinhood traders gonna have to get jobs again. October will be nasty, lies and speculation. If possible move $$ to money market or bonds. Then wait for confirmation of election,, if Biden wins,,, wait for traders to sort it out, if Trump wins go extremely heavy in SMALLCAP Value and Growth,, dont evn bother with largecaps,, we hit the point just prior to COVD19 where our retirement population is taking out more monthly than working joe6pack is putting in his 401k.

Meanwhile fantastic things are happening in smallcaps!- BLESS YOU ELON MUSK! he didn't take "you can't" as law.

Americans discovering we can escape the Edison prison and get right with Nikola Tesla to catch up to Chinese sciences.
We live in spectacular times!

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes do be intelligently/rationally afraid of Covid.
please take precautions.
You can't live your life in fear, you apply common sense.

1) avoid most other people
2) keep very clean- this includes your fingernails!
3) correct what you can in your health, notice most of the deaths, overweight, diabetes, other underlying issues.

You cant really put much weight on the elderly population that died,, they were likely already weak, ditto for those with other health issues,,, - no i am not saying so what to their lives. But I'm more likely to die in traffic in Houston than COVD19 in Houston.

There are several versions of the virus,, each company is creating they vaccine, the question becomes:
1) for which version are they working on?
2) Are you willing to take 8 dif vaccines?
3)How do you think your body is going to like that?
4)Will all of the vaccines work together or against each other?

You need a calm game plan now,, whatever you decide stick with it.

We cant live our lives panicking over something you can reduce your risk of catching. --->>> i will not take any vaccine,, even if I have to join some crazy church that worships turtle toes. - my body is not for their human lab rat test, -------> except 1 & only if I am sure the risk made it to America,, i will consider Truvada. At least it has a proven track record.

Pay attention to what she is saying and she trips over her words,, we will know more around Christmas time,

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
88ada73647bf732206fa8ddb06a339f3.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is necessary to live in rational fear ( aka alert caution) in certain times like wars, pandemics, and natural disasters. Adjust behaviour to safely live with the problem and when it passes adjust back.

I am not so fearful that I carry a gun although I do have a permit to do so.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

1) avoid most other people
Too vague. A better epidemiologically validated approach is to specifically adapt one's contact behavior patterns to, proactively, be in line with the changing level of infections and the infection rate, to limit the number of CLOSE contacts (i.e. your personal "bubble" of THOSE ones that you are giving a hug). This is also in addition to avoiding crowded places, applying rules of social distancing, and wearing, as well as encouraging others to wear, facemasks in situations where social distancing is not always possible. And also, this is in addition to acknowledging the observation that meeting people outdoors when possible is going to be a better idea than meeting them indoors, and that having fewer people present in indoor spaces that are both larger and better ventilated is still also going to be a better idea than is having more people present in smaller and/or more poorly ventilated indoor spaces.

Also be aware that social deprivation and loneliness resulting from being too strict with "avoid most other people" can, and does introduce some adverse effects on people's well-being and, ultimately, on public mental health. But a lot of the mayhem caused on others comes from people throwing coronaparties and bunching up in large numbers including in large numbers while at the same time also not wearing any facemasks, neglecting to isolate theirself after showing symptoms of Covid-19, refusal to stay in quarantine after testing positive for the virus, or refusal to take the test in the possible event that a test is warranted─like, for example, after returning from a holiday that was spent in a location where the virus is still rampant. Flagrant failing to act responsibly about the virus is not wholly dissimilar to an act of terror. It's barbaric and vile, and it vandalises the cornerstone of exactly that which free society was built upon. The completely irresponsible ones ARE the virus.
2) keep very clean- this includes your fingernails!
3) correct what you can in your health, notice most of the deaths, overweight, diabetes, other underlying issues.

You cant really put much weight on the elderly population that died,, they were likely already weak, ditto for those with other health issues,,, - no i am not saying so what to their lives. But I'm more likely to die in traffic in Houston than COVD19 in Houston.
That's easy for you to say. I take it you're not a diabetic nor are among the high risk group of people in any way whatsoever so, it isn't YOUR life being threatened by those immorals who persistently weaponize the virus, as that last sentence of yours is what makes you a dead giveway in this regard─with emphasis on dead...
There are several versions of the virus,, each company is creating they vaccine, the question becomes:
1) for which version are they working on?
2) Are you willing to take 8 dif vaccines?
Are you willing to pull less allegations out of your ass about the lack in efficiency of a possible vaccine that hasn't even been tested and approved yet?
3)How do you think your body is going to like that?
If it stops the anti-vaxers and assorted conspiracy theorists from shitting on my doorstep all the time like this, my body is going to feel almost like pure ecstacy. Like switching from smoking to vaping─possibly 8 times better.
4)Will all of the vaccines work together or against each other?
You sound like you already have all the right answers. So then... why don't you go ahead and elighten us with your solid evidence to show that this will be even a concern?
You need a calm game plan now,, whatever you decide stick with it.
Your hysteria about a possible vaccine is in shrill contrast with the "calm" in "You need a calm game plan now". It's another reason why you're such a dead giveway.
We cant live our lives panicking over something you can reduce your risk of catching. --->>> i will not take any vaccine,, even if I have to join some crazy church that worships turtle toes. - my body is not for their human lab rat test, -------> except 1 & only if I am sure the risk made it to America,, i will consider Truvada. At least it has a proven track record.
I sincerely respectfully hope you'll die slowly and painfully from cancer. Like I previously explained, people who share this, clearly apologetic, disinformational attitude of yours ARE the virus.
Pay attention to what she is saying and she trips over her words,, we will know more around Christmas time,

Pay attention to what real experts in the medical field have been saying as they didn't mince words, let alone tripped over them,

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too vague. A better epidemiologically validated approach is to specifically adapt one's contact behavior patterns to, proactively, be in line with the changing level of infections and the infection rate, to limit the number of CLOSE contacts (i.e. your personal "bubble" of THOSE ones that you are giving a hug). This is also in addition to avoiding crowded places, applying rules of social distancing, and wearing, as well as encouraging others to wear, facemasks in situations where social distancing is not always possible. And also, this is in addition to acknowledging the observation that meeting people outdoors when possible is going to be a better idea than meeting them indoors, and that having fewer people present in indoor spaces that are both larger and better ventilated is still also going to be a better idea than is having more people present in smaller and/or more poorly ventilated indoor spaces.

Also be aware that social deprivation and loneliness resulting from being too strict with "avoid most other people" can, and does introduce some adverse effects on people's well-being and, ultimately, on public mental health. But a lot of the mayhem caused on others comes from people throwing coronaparties and bunching up in large numbers including in large numbers while at the same time also not wearing any facemasks, neglecting to isolate theirself after showing symptoms of Covid-19, refusal to stay in quarantine after testing positive for the virus, or refusal to take the test in the possible event that a test is warranted─like, for example, after returning from a holiday that was spent in a location where the virus is still rampant. Flagrant failing to act responsibly about the virus is not wholly dissimilar to an act of terror. It's barbaric and vile, and it vandalises the cornerstone of exactly that which free society was built upon. The completely irresponsible ones ARE the virus.

That's easy for you to say. I take it you're not a diabetic nor are among the high risk group of people in any way whatsoever so, it isn't YOUR life being threatened by those immorals who persistently weaponize the virus, as that last sentence of yours is what makes you a dead giveway in this regard─with emphasis on dead...

Are you willing to pull less allegations out of your ass about the lack in efficiency of a possible vaccine that hasn't even been tested and approved yet?

If it stops the anti-vaxers and assorted conspiracy theorists from shitting on my doorstep all the time like this, my body is going to feel almost like pure ecstacy. Like switching from smoking to vaping─possibly 8 times better.

You sound like you already have all the right answers. So then... why don't you go ahead and elighten us with your solid evidence to show that this will be even a concern?

Your hysteria about a possible vaccine is in shrill contrast with the "calm" in "You need a calm game plan now". It's another reason why you're such a dead giveway.

I sincerely respectfully hope you'll die slowly and painfully from cancer. Like I previously explained, people who share this, clearly apologetic, disinformational attitude of yours ARE the virus.

Pay attention to what real experts in the medical field have been saying as they didn't mince words, let alone tripped over them,

Um, you are clueless. Dig deeper for more information ,,, think!!!! WHY WAS RIOTING ALLOWED TO THE POINT OF ENCOURAGEMENT.

IF YOUR HEALTH IS WEAK, YOU ARE morally oblgated to isolate.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Um, you are clueless.
lol?
Dig deeper for more information ,,, think!!!! WHY WAS RIOTING ALLOWED TO THE POINT OF ENCOURAGEMENT.
So he could then blame the rioting and looting on those specific local authorities that oppose his political views. Talk to me more about bait and switch... :rolleyes:
The irony is in the fact that the whole point of moral obligation and civility is to take actions necessary to help to protect the weak out of genuine human decency, which is the exact opposite of what YOU'RE doing. Because, you spoil their doorstep and then go yell off the rooftops how nice and caring a person you really are for the fact you gave them the free rag they needed to wipe up the shit that fell on their doorstep after this same shit popped right out of your mouth.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And all those patriotic people in the US have no obligation to protect the weak from all enemies both foreign and domestic? This is a war and the ones claiming to be the most patriotic are mainly the ones refusing to engage in battle against it.

sounds like selfish bastiges to me.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lol?

So he could then blame the rioting and looting on those specific local authorities that oppose his political views. Talk to me more about bait and switch... :rolleyes:

The irony is in the fact that the whole point of moral obligation and civility is to take actions necessary to help to protect the weak out of genuine human decency, which is the exact opposite of what YOU'RE doing. Because, you spoil their doorstep and then go yell off the rooftops how nice and caring a person you really are for the fact you gave them the free rag they needed to wipe up the shit that fell on their doorstep after this same shit popped right out of your mouth.
again,, think,, think real hard.-- you are letting the media and your political bias think for you.

Last edited:

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And all those patriotic people in the US have no obligation to protect the weak from all enemies both foreign and domestic? This is a war and the ones claiming to be the most patriotic are mainly the ones refusing to engage in battle against it.

let me see,, you reword to twist,, i recently said 'wear a mask' or dont',, YOU are responsible for your exposure risk,, meaning YOU must protect yourself from Me and anyone else.. and i do my part to keep clean, healthy and give you distance. -- then i expect the same from you.

again, i am more likely to die of cancer, car wreck ,, random shooting if im in chicago/new york or whatever else.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

The crux of the matter is that they actively support strategies the true aim of which is to weaponize the virus to then be able to exploit the inevitable consequence for mere political gain. It's the simple classical-old propagandist mass manipulation type tactic... to divide and conquer.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
again,, think,, think real hard.
I always do. Do you? Because, I asked you a simple question about evidence. To which I haven't received a plausible answer yet. Which validates my point, that you must be talking out of your ass real hard, as opposed to thinking real hard. See how that backfired on you? Now, let me please encourage you to keep digging the deep, deep hole you've dug yourself into.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always do. Do you? Because, I asked you a simple question about evidence. To which I haven't received a plausible answer yet. Which validates my point, that you must be talking out of your ass real hard, as opposed to thinking real hard. See how that backfired on you? Now, let me please encourage you to keep digging the deep, deep hole you've dug yourself into.
you are media fed (which can lead to brain dead),,

think about covd19 and all of the dif versions,, and why did the well established 'hate the poor' Dem's make it so easy for the rioters to be active? seriously,, it was the most incredible thing ever,, people took to the streets like zombies never once asking... 'is this a damn trap'---->> YES THEY WERE FLUSHED OUT and what else?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YOU are responsible for your exposure risk,, meaning YOU must protect yourself from Me and anyone else..
Wrong. This virus can only be conquered by helping to protect each other, which, clearly, you don't. Wearing a facemask in situations where all the hard data suggests that it really is warranted, e.g. in public trasportation, isn't going to deprive you of oxygen, isn't going to give you carbon dioxide poisoning, and isn't going to harm your immune system in any way, shape or form. Is wearing a facemask under those specific circumstances where keeping your distance might not always be possible really such a big thing to ask? I have to wonder why. Don't your personal friends and family members have friends and family too? Are there no people among them who are in the high risk group? No? Oh boy. You must be the loneliest person who walks the planet. I think I can start to see why........

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
done for this thread for a while getting too political.

The POTUS having covid is not political though just news.
And working to prevent the spread is not political either. Except for some who want to make it so.

Wear a mask, social distance and hand wash, and self isolate if you think or know you have covid.

These are all govt guidelines and from medical experts.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are dense,, i do wear a mask in places like the grocery store,, but i will not get all 'Tracey' on someone who chooses not to wear the mask,, i will simply go the other direction. I have a bigger risk that Tracey is battshhitt crazy

karen= over zealous conservative
tracey= crazy liberal

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All Karen's to me.
One is just overzealous and the other is crazy?

LMAO
both crazy to me.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you are media fed (which can lead to brain dead),,
Wrong again. I am a natural skeptic and a realist. I was late to vaping─January 2017─in part because I was so skeptical about it until I saw enough evidence. So by all means, please, keep avoiding my question about evidence. I'm sure your persistent denial will gain your lost credibility back. It's how being repetitive always works. Unfortunately for you this isn't going to work with people like me. Not everyone is stupid enough to succumb to those kinds of insinuations. Nice try.
think about covd19 and all of the dif versions,, and why did the well established 'hate the poor' Dem's make it so easy for the rioters to be active? seriously,, it was the most incredible thing ever,, people took to the streets like zombies never once asking... 'is this a damn trap'---->> YES THEY WERE FLUSHED OUT and what else?
Scroll up. I posted a link to show you, I really DID think about versions. The evidence to support your assumption, that this will be a valid reason to become an anti-vaxer and/or a conspiracy theorist about possible vaccines is zero. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. Bupkis.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrong again. I am a natural skeptic and a realist. I was late to vaping─January 2017─in part because I was so skeptical about it until I saw enough evidence. So by all means, please, keep avoiding my question about evidence. I'm sure your persistent denial will gain your lost credibility back. It's how being repetitive always works. Unfortunately for you this isn't going to work with people like me. Not everyone is stupid enough to succumb to those kinds of insinuations. Nice try.

Scroll up. I posted a link to show you, I really DID think about versions. The evidence to support your assumption, that this will be a valid reason to become an anti-vaxer and/or a conspiracy theorist about possible vaccines is zero. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. Bupkis.
i am not anit vax,, i am anti covd19 vax,, you are assuming,, again, think but not as a dem or a pub,, but about what we have seen in china in january and beyond,, and why has the saintly dems and media not told the rioters of the risk,,,,,,,,,,,because they are pawns. (or another way to say it,, they are involuntary human lab rats for testing)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you are dense,, i do wear a mask in places like the grocery store,, but i will not get all 'Tracey' on someone who chooses not to wear the mask,, i will simply go the other direction. I have a bigger risk that Tracey is battshhitt crazy

karen= over zealous conservative
tracey= crazy liberal
My point was that you're wearing a mask in the grocery store to protect yourself against people who might go all apeshit on you if you DON'T wear the mask. You're not wearing it because you care about protecting the weak. Instead, you're wearing it because your are just a selfish little bitch. People who go all apeshit on you for the fact you are just a selfish little bitch still have it right. The ones who are dense are those who fail to see through your flagrant anti-scientifc propaganda.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My point was that you're wearing a mask in the grocery store to protect yourself against people who might go all apeshit on you if you DON'T wear the mask. You're not wearing it because you care about protecting the weak. Instead, you're wearing it because your are just a selfish little bitch. People who go all apeshit on you for the fact you are just a selfish little bitch still have it right. The ones who are dense are those who fail to see through your flagrant anti-scientifc propaganda.
govt in 2017 forecasted you would need mental help in 2025

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i am not anit vax,, i am anti covd19 vax,, you are assuming,, again, think but not as a dem or a pub,, but about what we have seen in china in january and beyond,, and why has the saintly dems and media not told the rioters of the risk,,,,,,,,,,,because they are pawns. (or another way to say it,, they are involuntary human lab rats for testing)
LOL! You're not anti Covid-19 vax... you're just propelling anti-science propaganda about possible outcomes of vaccines the harsh reality of which is they're still currently only under development so, there's just no way in hell you are capable to predict these outcomes. Talk to me more about who has and who hasn't a healthy dose of fact based skepticism.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! You're not anti Covid-19 vax... you're just propelling anti-science propaganda about possible outcomes of vaccines the harsh reality of which is they're still currently only under development so, there's just no way in hell you are capable to predict these outcomes. Talk to me more about who has and who hasn't a healthy dose of fact based skepticism.
no,, i really am anti covd19 vaccine for my body,, i have no problem with you taking it,, curious to see how it works out. be aware one of the main companies the govt gave money to has never had a successful vaccine. ... you are more than welcome to be a lab rat.

get back with me in 5 years, and detail all of the vaccines you had to take to kill off the virus,, and let us know what your new problems are. -- bet we can make a vaccine for those problems too.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
govt in 2017 forecasted you would need mental help in 2025
If I choose to allow people like you to drive me insane, more likely I will need mental help before the end of next week. I guess I am extremely lucky for the fact my choice is the opposite one, which I am now about to celebrate─like crazy.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I choose to allow people like you to drive me insane, more likely I will need mental help before the end of next week. I guess I am extremely lucky for the fact my choice is the opposite one, which I am now about to celebrate─like crazy.
you might want to discover google,, you can search for all kinds of info paid for by our taxes,,,,,,like millions of documents, statistics. almost anything you can think up.

the govt expects our main economies in 2025 to be based heavily on mental health support and food prep.. interesting isnt it? and given how crazy people have gotten because they lack coping skills,, social conduct or plain old manners,, they are screaming for drugs, cures,, nike shoes,, they cant function without their fav celebrity telling them what to think............. not that the celebrities have any greater knowledge.. they got to where they are by being popular in entertainment not real world issues that everyone else has to live by.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
no,, i really am anti covd19 vaccine for my body,, i have no problem with you taking it,, curious to see how it works out. be aware one of the main companies the govt gave money to has never had a successful vaccine. ... you are more than welcome to be a lab rat.

get back with me in 5 years, and detail all of the vaccines you had to take to kill off the virus,, and let us know what your new problems are. -- bet we can make a vaccine for those problems too.
Unlike in the US, here in Europe there's not a single gov't official who has suggested that a working vaccine for Covid-19 before the end of this year would be realistic. Over here they are well aware that spreading such a pertinent myth about a vaccine will instill more fear among the general public about vaccine safety, when the reality is that these kinds of safety regulations are still enormously strict. That is, excepting in places like Russia and other dictatorships such as the US will soon be about to become... if you don't watch out.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
you might want to discover google,, you can search for all kinds of info paid for by our taxes,,,,,,like millions of documents, statistics. almost anything you can think up.

the govt expects our main economies in 2025 to be based heavily on mental health support and food prep.. interesting isnt it? and given how crazy people have gotten because they lack coping skills,, social conduct or plain old manners,, they are screaming for drugs, cures,, nike shoes,, they cant function without their fav celebrity telling them what to think............. not that the celebrities have any greater knowledge.. they got to where they are by being popular in entertainment not real world issues that everyone else has to live by.
I already did use google. In fact I use google the whole time... google gave me that article I previously linked that was recently published in Nature, a reputable scientific magazine, and, in an old thread (now deleted) it was I who pointed out months ago the suggestion that one part of the reason why multiple vaccines will be needed to combat Covid-19 will be the small, but non-negligible, possible risk of the virus eventually mutating in such a particular way that mutations might also impact vaccine effectiveness on some levels.

On the subject of mental health problems. One thing I can say about these problems with absolute certainty... it's the fact your framing them in this disrespectful manner isn't helping anyone. Combustible tobacco addiction is a good example of a mental health problem, that I am familiar with. Sincerely, why don't you stick two boatloads of nike shoes up your ass sideways. Enough said.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I found a hobby that benefits my whole being! SPECIALIZED
Those are killer! I

We just moved to a nicer neighborhood, so I’m looking forward to joining you on that journey with my trike. It’s nowhere near as high end as a specialized or cervelo, but it’ll get the job done.
I’ve had it for a few years now but I wasn’t able to use it at the last place we lived. But I’m with you on finding that as a new hobby.

VU Sponsors