Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm alright with trans-fat it isn't like I'm eating blueberry muffins for breakfast everyday.Or German's Chocolate Cake.

No, it's like you're eating free radicals. :facepalm:

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So from the price of the Neo3 Mosfet google doc form...Raphael decided to go with option B... Signed up for a white one, OMG a white mod... was going to sign up for the ultem one... but opted against it. Plus it was 25% off (Xmas list I guess lol )

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So from the price of the Neo3 Mosfet google doc form...Raphael decided to go with option B... Signed up for a white one, OMG a white mod... was going to sign up for the ultem one... but opted against it. Plus it was 25% off (Xmas list I guess lol )
Fa k i got the black one i was so terribly confused i didnt no what to do but atleast i got one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fa k i got the black one i was so terribly confused i didnt no what to do but atleast i got one

I was on the fence... media blasted black with the silver face plate and color button would look sick...

I chose the white, silver faceplate, hopefully get an ultem button, than add the Haku (silver) with my ultem bits on it and badda bing badda boom

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If u dont like we can swap

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the only people he added to see the doc was those that responded last night on his +67 post lol
Very well could be he posted it in that + 67 thread to i hit thar bitch at 5 30 thus mornin wasnt it suppose to drop on the 4th

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hope I made the cut off on getting one... 100 Mods to be made, 40/40 Black and White and 20 Ultem... signed the list after an hour he posted it in the NeoFet Chat since it needed to be revised ;)

He mentioned the first 50 are for sure to peeps, the other 50 will probably be randomized if interest is super high...which I can see it being.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hope I made the cut off on getting one... 100 Mods to be made, 40/40 Black and White and 20 Ultem... signed the list after an hour he posted it in the NeoFet Chat since it needed to be revised ;)

He mentioned the first 50 are for sure to peeps, the other 50 will probably be randomized if interest is super high...which I can see it being.
I pmed him and he said i forsure got one i signed the doc about a hour affter to and he said there was still 35 so im guessin ur good

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What do u mean by this

the google doc says everything homie ;)

The cost of the mod in black or white is 179 Euro staggered in 2 payments... 50% up front, other 50% when the parts arrive to him and he assembles which to be about 6 weeks.

Additionally in the NeoFet Chat 25% off

so 179-25% = 134.25 divided by 2 = 67.125 ;)

Also he responded to me, I get the mod woot.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the google doc says everything homie ;)

The cost of the mod in black or white is 179 Euro staggered in 2 payments... 50% up front, other 50% when the parts arrive to him and he assembles which to be about 6 weeks.

Additionally in the NeoFet Chat 25% off

so 179-25% = 134.25 divided by 2 = 67.125 ;)

Also he responded to me, I get the mod woot.
He said 25% of mod was done not 25%off i do believe by reading the comments

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kinda geeked bout this one but fuck another 700 on 2 mods in 2 days fuck me

Craziness for sure.

I have the money to blow on mods, Its just hard for me to justify owning more than 2 at any given time. I mean I have 3 squonks, Molly, Neo, Pico... Only use the Neo and Molly... Pico I use when I go out for longer than an hour.

So now I'll have 3...probably sell the Molly once the NeoFet comes in.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would like to wish each and everyone of u bonkers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year be safe and squonk on
c8e98ba7db316500a4ecedfdddd42382.jpg

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, it's like you're eating free radicals. :facepalm:

Andria

Every time someone mentions free radicals in talking about diet, heath stuff I think of Radical Dreamers. It's a part of the story line in the Chrono Cross & Chrono Trigger video games. It's an interesting story line.

I got all the dusting done. Floors are all still in good shape, will handle rubbish shortly & a few light dishes. Back to being so caught up I feel like I'm running behind. *chuckles* Yes, I'm taking the time to do it all proper and well. I'm just rather efficient at it.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
fuuuuuuuuuuuu I missed out on getting into the 67mod group again ;_;

Met4's Fair Grounds (deep fried twinkie) is really good

lol Vape Court. If you're going to get insane prices for your work, you really shouldn't be fucking anyone over

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fuuuuuuuuuuuu I missed out on getting into the 67mod group again ;_;

Met4's Fair Grounds (deep fried twinkie) is really good

lol Vape Court
I got one hehehe ill send u a pic u can cut it out and past it on one of your 30 mods and pretend

MERRY CHRISTMAS

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got one hehehe ill send u a pic u can cut it out and past it on one of your 30 mods and pretend

MERRY CHRISTMAS

merry Christmas

lol wish I had 30 mods (well, not really). Only mods I have right now is: Occultus, Octo, Simplicity 20700 3D, and a Hexohm V3

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How'd you get 25% off? I filled out form for the sand blasted black :D

VU Sponsors