Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

km00

Member For 4 Years
For the Little Orca mech on Floris page, the 510 option I'm looking at says; D16X0.5+12mm. Is 12mm the depth remaining after the 0.5 of the top plate?
Numbers are really not my thing.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the Little Orca mech on Floris page, the 510 option I'm looking at says; D16X0.5+12mm. Is 12mm the depth remaining after the 0.5 of the top plate?

Yes the 12mm measurement is the diameter of the hole in the body for you 510 connector to go through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Those numbers are for the MM510

16mm diameter 510 Shelf... 0.5 depth of shelf...12mm thread = MM510

16x1+10mm is the MD510

14x1+10 is the C&C 510

Some of the others are like Varitube, although I've never used those.

ModMaker

upload_2017-12-24_18-30-19.png

Mod Dog 510

upload_2017-12-24_18-31-45.png

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old habits never die young so a lot of (mostly uneducated) people just stick to what is known to them, like that Samsung 25R that once was, and it still is─because people are still buying it to vape on, thinking the 25R still is such an awesome battery so it must still be preferred, when the reality is the 25R simply just sucks compared to the VTC5A and rubbing that under some people's noses won't change those people's minds because they are stuck living in the past on that. I use dual Ijoy 26650 batteries in my stacked mech mod (Vapergate The 99)... I can guarantee they perform a fuck ton better than those 25Rs. That 26650 battery is 30 amps CDR and 4200 mAh. Despite the VTC5A hits a lot harder, it is still only 25 amps CDR and 2500 mAh so I continue to use it because it is smaller in size and because it hits harder. The true reason why that 26650 is a giant sleeper is because most folks are fast asleep about batteries and battery performance, and that is also what the video proves.
Going by the numbers you gave it would be impossible for the Sony VTC5A to hit harder...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a strange name for an atomizer....
How so?

Mace_IMG_3823.jpg

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ugh o complaints on a 150$ piece is not good did u get one cant remember i no u wanted one

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nope, just wrong timing. If it came out this week, I would have grabbed one. Just spent more than I was planning for Christmas

That's got to suck to high heaven! That was a serious chunk of change too! I hope L'Aeronaute will make it right.

Yeah, some I’ve seen looks like they let a dog chew on the decks

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mooch discusses changes to his tables and battery comparisons. A must watch show.
18650, 20650, 20700, 21700... Think I will just stick with 18650 for another year at least.

Man... can't wait to see the 30T become available.

I was surprised to see in the graph that the 5A has less sag than the ijoy 20700 for the equivalent of a couple hits woth of capacity. Past that the 20700 performs better & longer but to me, seat of the pants the 20700 is stronger from hit #1. I actually had to change my build slightly to cool it down.

Graphs don't lie so gotta assume the 5A does have less initial sag but the difference in voltage through the discharge has me stoked on the newer cells. The Orca 75C that just shipped has the 21/20700 option and will be throwing a 30T in it as soon as it's available. Till then a 5 leg ijoy (or sanyo "A" if I ever get an availabe now email from imr or liion) will power it.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if the 2X700 cells give a more exciting session if they go into thermal runaway?

VU Sponsors