Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never been stoked about a mod before as I am for the NeoFet.

I really enjoy the Neo Mara I have and how it fits in the hand...the button (16mm) ease of battery change

Only thing I know I'll have to get used to is how the battery is removed compared to the Neo Mara...5 second change to a 20 second change and using a 12mm button.

But it will be leaps easier than my Mölly, which I have to remove the bottle due to how tight the fit is on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well sounds like it’s a great device. How big do you think it is? I’m used to tiny boxes so I hope this one is small too. Or atleast on the smaller side.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well sounds like it’s a great device. How big do you think it is? I’m used to tiny boxes so I hope this one is small too. Or atleast on the smaller side.

Very comparable in size to the Peon/Octo if not smaller.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never been stoked about a mod before as I am for the NeoFet.

I really enjoy the Neo Mara I have and how it fits in the hand...the button (16mm) ease of battery change

Only thing I know I'll have to get used to is how the battery is removed compared to the Neo Mara...5 second change to a 20 second change and using a 12mm button.

But it will be leaps easier than my Mölly, which I have to remove the bottle due to how tight the fit is on it.

We are gonna have to start a neo thread cause we some bad mofos

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are gonna have to start a neo thread cause we some bad mofos

Well, I guess I ain't gonna be in the group! I was actually going to get an FB account and get on the list late last night/early this morning buuut....I decided to donate my mod money to help a 77 years old neighbor whose house was burned down in the Creek fire. Another neighbor and a Red Cross worker (who took George in ) started a gofundme page for him.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I guess I ain't gonna be in the group! I was actually going to get an FB account and get on the list late last night/early this morning buuut....I decided to donate my mod money to help a 77 years old neighbor whose house was burned down in the Creek fire. Another neighbor and a Red Cross worker (who took George in ) started a gofundme page for him.
Your good heart saved you from the evil Faced Book.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW, I don't know how the moderators will feel about this but if any of you want to help his old guy out, please PM me and I will give you the link to his gofundme page.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what called Alien wire? *writes down 3 * 28 awg wrapped in 36 awg* I've hand wrapped
2 * 28 awg with 36 awg and Fused it so tight it seemed to be 26 awg. I lack micrometers ergo can can only go by eyeballing it and feel.

Just standard fused, not alien fused. I think they make an alien but it probably costs more.
Fires faster than 2x26 fused, more flavor than 2x26 with a build around the same resistance, loving it.

https://www.advancedvapesupply.com/...lel-fused-clapton-28gx3-core-36g-wrap-316l-ss

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BTW, I don't know how the moderators will feel about this but if any of you want to help his old guy out, please PM me and I will give you the link to his gofundme page.
Saw your post on ECF.

Dissected for efficiency and ethical fortitude of gofundme. In true brand x fashion.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your mods come from child labor in 3rd world countries. You don't need it.

(taking the piss. No offense meant)
Same place the vast majority of USA Christmas gifts came from and most of what we wear.
Ironic on the Christmas gifts since they suppress Christianity over there.
I wonder how much of China's economy depends on Christmas?

No offense taken btw :)

And without cheap Chinese vape stuff I would still be smoking.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same place the vast majority of USA Christmas gifts came from and most of what we wear.
Ironic on the Christmas gifts since they suppress Christianity over there.

No offense taken btw :)

yeah, my bolognaise sauce is made with imported, tinned tomatoes

child slaves need to eat too

it really is just mods i have spendy taste with

but my point was i buy direct on ECF from makers, so visit modder threads. Brew's post was in a modder thread

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do not ECF except for Mooch's blog..
Btw Children as young as 12 can legally work in agriculture in the USA.
Good for you. I do.

Smoke, vape clones, all good. You just seem to judge members of other forums too harshly. They all have good and bad points.

I'm not in the USA BTW.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good for you. I do.

Smoke, vape clones, all good. You just seem to judge members of other forums too harshly. They all have good and bad points.

I'm not in the USA BTW.
Judge members of other forums harshy?
Naah not at all.
I may judge the management of a certain forum harshly.
I have nothing against the vast majority of the members.
Heck I judge a few of the members here harshly.
Assholes are scattered everywhere.
Myself being a prime example :)

And without cheap Chinese vape stuff, vaping would still be a fringe thing vs edging into mainstream in the USA.
And would be easily banned with little fuss.

I have nothing against the nicer more expensive vape stuff.
Except for it being out of my price range.
And I do not FB for any reason.

Last edited:

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And without cheap Chinese vape stuff, vaping would still be a fringe thing vs edging into mainstream in the USA.
And would be easily banned with little fuss.

unsure if we are talking about the same thing

i agree with that point, i don't see why similar keeps getting tacked on?

child labor post was taking the piss, the post says that and has not been edited

-i pointed out a difference between here and there
-you pointed out you don't post there
-i pointed out i buy mods there, visit modder threads

the rest confuses me, and i don't understand why it is even being discussed now

maybe cultural difference, both english speaking countries, but we communicate in different ways?

not trying to be difficult, i just feel like i'm missing something

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow almost 10pages to go through since Saturday night. You guys don’t even take off for Christmas. Lots of catching up to do.

No vape stuff for Christmas for me. Wife and I spent all our money on our five year old.

just skip it

debates over whether to spend money on a new plastic mod since it has 1% difference on the internal bevel compared to last plastic mod

somewhere in there, one of the main posters of debating a new 1% different mod from twitbook aid he only owns 3 or 4 mods

you are caught up now :)

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My limo is supposed to be delivered Friday and also treated myself to a Juul. I’ve been eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger, needed something small and discrete for work.

My wife LOVES her Juul and I LOVE to steal it! Great choice in mods, as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just skip it

debates over whether to spend money on a new plastic mod since it has 1% difference on the internal bevel compared to last plastic mod

somewhere in there, one of the main posters of debating a new 1% different mod from twitbook aid he only owns 3 or 4 mods

you are caught up now :)

Can you just save me the time and once a day just post up summary of the last few pages...

upload_2017-12-26_7-52-7.png

lol ;)

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My limo is supposed to be delivered Friday and also treated myself to a Juul. I’ve been eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger, needed something small and discrete for work.

the little pod mods go OK, with enough nic

needs to be user refillable here, since nic is illegal so closed systems are out

but i tried some wismec jet thing, and i can see the usefulness

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopefully more people jump in on the NeoFet... the Minimum Order for both the Black and Ultem have been met...still need a bunch for the White.

I knew the Ultem would fill...didn't really think the White would stall so much. Think there is only 13 or 14 of the 25 needed.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully more people jump in on the NeoFet... the Minimum Order for both the Black and Ultem have been met...still need a bunch for the White.

I knew the Ultem would fill...didn't really think the White would stall so much. Think there is only 13 or 14 of the 25 needed.
I seen that to the hype on these wasnt that strong i figured they would have been full right off the rip

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife LOVES her Juul and I LOVE to steal it! Great choice in mods, as always

I’m hoping I like it, was $72 shipped for the starter kit, a pack of pods and priority shipping so it’s a little more then most but if read great things.
the little pod mods go OK, with enough nic

needs to be user refillable here, since nic is illegal so closed systems are out

but i tried some wismec jet thing, and i can see the usefulness
That’s my biggest fear with this is the strength of nicotine, but I was a menthol smoke so I got some menthol pods for it. Didn’t want to run menthol juice through my bottles/RDAs so I’m hoping this is good enough. Plus it’s small so it’s very pocket friendly.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m hoping I like it, was $72 shipped for the starter kit, a pack of pods and priority shipping so it’s a little more then most but if read great things.

That’s my biggest fear with this is the strength of nicotine, but I was a menthol smoke so I got some menthol pods for it. Didn’t want to run menthol juice through my bottles/RDAs so I’m hoping this is good enough. Plus it’s small so it’s very pocket friendly.
They are a different beast.

Mods kinda toot, these you need to tttttooooooooootttttt really slow for about 20 seconds like a pipe.

Hope that made at least some semblance of sense.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are a different beast.

Mods kinda toot, these you need to tttttooooooooootttttt really slow for about 20 seconds like a pipe.

Hope that made at least some semblance of sense.

Made perfect sense, hopefully it works out otherwise I’ll look into other stealth options. Just really want something small for work, something I can put in my pocket and not worry about pocket fires or having to remove a battery.

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopeing my molly contacts and mdnano arrive today they was suppose to be here 2 days befor the holiday we all no how that goes says its expected today but we all no how that goes its been expected every day for over a week

do i need special tools for the complete swap of 510's never done one but see people buy special shit for it i sure hope not

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hopeing my molly contacts and mdnano arrive today they was suppose to be here 2 days befor the holiday we all no how that goes says its expected today but we all no how that goes its been expected every day for over a week

do i need special tools for the complete swap of 510's never done one but see people buy special shit for it i sure hope not

Yes and no.

You can remove the existing MM510 and contacts using a pair of pliers and standard hex tool...but to install the MD510, bridge, I would suggest using the 510 install tool and wrench as I posted before. Don't want to mar up the new stuff using pliers.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes and no.

You can remove the existing MM510 and contacts using a pair of pliers and standard hex tool...but to install the MD510, bridge, I would suggest using the 510 install tool and wrench as I posted before. Don't want to mar up the new stuff using pliers.
Dont remember the before post easy to loose track in here but dammit i dont have the tool time to find and buy i guess

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i need assembly tool and wrench

The wrench depends on how tight the box is as it’s a bit wide. But it’s $3 so it’s a bit of a “sure, why not” purchase. The locking rings are also worth grabbing imo, especially for the price

That was weird on the original post no links but when i replied to your comment it showed links @fartbubble so disregard the post askin about both i got it now

I edited the post with the links

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So I’m a little confused on the whole bottle situation. Is it a proprietary bottle he’s going to be using? Are we able to use other ones? I can’t seem to find anything about in the group.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I’m a little confused on the whole bottle situation. Is it a proprietary bottle he’s going to be using? Are we able to use other ones? I can’t seem to find anything about in the group.

Looks proprietary... but would need to see more on the bottle feed tube to be sure...you could ask him?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I wish I had noticed that before. Sure hope one is included for the price lol

There is one included and he has a post about extra bottles. Will those also include the feed tube? No idea.

They look similar to the Beaum Bottles though...find out in about 2 months lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really hoping he needs only 75 orders total and not 25 each of the white and black to get the better pricing... so much asked gets lost in translation ;)

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All these questions no answers and having to wait because he keeps pussy footin and giving false impressions i will not hesitate to back out we dont even no the button color on the white is it gonna be the red button is he gonna wait till after mod is half paid to say white comes with red and no other options avail im really not likeing this process he has goin

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All these questions no answers and having to wait because he keeps pussy footin and giving false impressions i will not hesitate to back out we dont even no the button color on the white is it gonna be the red button is he gonna wait till after mod is half paid to say white comes with red and no other options avail im really not likeing this process he has goin

Its a little frustrating I agree... but I still think its lost in translation more than him stringing people along. If I had to guess, French is his first language, German being second and English a distant 3rd lol

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a little frustrating I agree... but I still think its lost in translation more than him stringing people along. If I had to guess, French is his first language, German being second and English a distant 3rd lol
I dissagree hes had to many diff stories goin on

VU Sponsors