Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
67 modder seems overwhelmed but yet only 60 people want his mod he needs relaxation well when ur in the buisness u have to provide for the customer then relax lmao come on bro this guys killin me and to me is not a good sign im just rantin today i will be patient and wait and look at thus guy with a smerk and hope all is well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
67 modder seems overwhelmed but yet only 60 people want his mod he needs relaxation well when ur in the buisness u have to provide for the customer then relax lmao come on bro this guys killin me and to me is not a good sign im just rantin today i will be patient and wait and look at thus guy with a smerk and hope all is well

He is still producing plenty of other mods of different design as well as working on a RDA with Vikset. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt at least until payment is due. I expect full details including pricing by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are sexy for sure...beefy juma doors

Yeah, the doors are hella thick but fit perfectly flush. Super compact and feels great in the hand, solid silver contacts. I'm really glad about taking the time to read through the whole thread and hear you mention these (fairly sure it was you but I know it was definitely in this thread where I first heard garage mod.)

cheers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, the doors are hella thick but fit perfectly flush. Super compact and feels great in the hand, solid silver contacts. I'm really glad about taking the time to read through the whole thread and hear you mention these (fairly sure it was you but I know it was definitely in this thread where I first heard garage mod.)

cheers

I don't even remember how I came across these dudes who make the mod... I think I was researching grey juma... and a picture of the mod came up in google...then I did some google fu and it lead me to their FB page.

I like how large the squonk hole is and how thick the doors are, and for the price...a lot of mod imo.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They arrived today
a8756800e7e9522814024373eb6b41a5.jpg

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys! All you FB savvy account holders. Can you help spread the word about the 77 y/o that lost his home in the fires? I don't have an FB account and frankly, it is a foreign world to me.

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening Bonks,
Slowly eased back in to work today. Oof.
So strange how Christmas just STOPS instantly after the 25th!
For my Neofet brothers, I cancelled my order. Too much going on for me right now and a lot of factors caused me to abandon ship. He made his ultem quota without me so I felt okay to back out.
I'll likely hop back on board with another batch after the kinks are worked out.
Looking forward to seeing what y'all get!
Cool to have a lot of you on bookbook now.
Cheers & hava great week!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It def dont work the silver contact in my button sticks put the copper back in all is fine ill be contacting juston

Sorry for that bubs...

does straightening the bend they made at the end of the contact help align it to the bridge better? If it does, put a slight bend in the same contact but to where it would angle back towards the button to give some tension...anywhere about 1/2 inch below the button...additionally the bridge can be loosened and then moved towards the button to reduce throw.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So what happened to getting more info on the NeoFet “in an hour” about three hours ago?!

Maybe another loss in translation?

Better u ask then me i was gonna earlier but let it go hes relaxin lol once again false information

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what happened to getting more info on the NeoFet “in an hour” about three hours ago?!

Maybe another loss in translation?

He did make a second post not long after...not much to do with the mod beyond saying it will take time and effort from all and the wait yadda yadda. So lost in translation sure ;) It was more info...just not the kind we all probably wanted lol

I did get this though...

upload_2017-12-26_15-30-45.png

I am thinking he is referencing Bar A'Brume as the wholesale place...didn't ask.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm interesting.
Better idea than what Innokin came up with & it looks way better than that cyborg-penis looking thing.Maybe this is redemption for that mesh thingy they did a few months ago.

I’m willing to bet that thing will cause voltage drop bad enough to render your mech damn near useless.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty stoked this Christmas... Wife hooked me up!

Socks! Woot...man can never have enough of these ( not joking) and a new Thermo-mug for my current one is 3 years old.

I was all giddy with the mug lol
Wolverine Socks & a New BubbaKeg...Weird it is like our wives planned it together or something.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This RSQ by Hotcig is awesome! Small, solid and battery last at considerably longer than the same atty on the Therion. One of the nice little snags for 2017, and right at the end of the year. Thanks @Heartsdelight!
f50f9844af72c565386d69f3401c28cc.jpg

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
Wait isn't that a regulated mod?
I thought you were a mechanical purist...Maybe I'm thinking of somebody else though.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the CoilArt DPro, another nice grab this year. I got the frosted, black, and SS. One of my favs right now.

Ah yes! It's cool... Lol
I'm old enough to still use that term myself from time to time... Lol

Sent from the Twilight Zone!
Yet another 1 that looks super easy to setup.And I know the coils from (CoilArt) will work in it.I'll be needing a new RSA soon as I screwed up that (Flave) @So619Cal sent me.
1 of the post-screws refuses to unscrew out or screw down tight.It just spins round and round now...Sigh! :headbang:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I guess I ain't gonna be in the group! I was actually going to get an FB account and get on the list late last night/early this morning buuut....I decided to donate my mod money to help a 77 years old neighbor whose house was burned down in the Creek fire. Another neighbor and a Red Cross worker (who took George in ) started a gofundme page for him.
The only reason I got a Facebook account again was to get me some Carnival from Five Fold Vapor.
But seeing as they now have a working non-facebook site to buy from.I don't need my account again.
So come January 1st I'll be saying "Hasta La Vista Baby" to it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
unsure if we are talking about the same thing

i agree with that point, i don't see why similar keeps getting tacked on?

child labor post was taking the piss, the post says that and has not been edited

-i pointed out a difference between here and there
-you pointed out you don't post there
-i pointed out i buy mods there, visit modder threads

the rest confuses me, and i don't understand why it is even being discussed now

maybe cultural difference, both english speaking countries, but we communicate in different ways?

not trying to be difficult, i just feel like i'm missing something

I think the biggest problem may be that "taking a piss" in the US means URINATING. I have no earthly idea what other meaning there may be, and I suspect other americans don't either, because here it means "urinating." No other meaning. I know in the UK being pissed means being drunk, while here it just means being angry. But whatever you mean by taking a piss, you may need to clarify it. Otherwise we have no idea what you're talking about.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My limo is supposed to be delivered Friday and also treated myself to a Juul. I’ve been eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger, needed something small and discrete for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something small and separate? Or did you mean discreet?

Andria

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99445 Wow almost 10pages to go through since Saturday night. You guys don’t even take off for Christmas. Lots of catching up to do.

No vape stuff for Christmas for me. Wife and I spent all our money on our five year old.
I don't take Christmas off because I'm Jewish...Cheers!
I don't take Hanukkah off either.Because I suck at being a good Jew.I eat pork and have a tattoo.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yet another 1 that looks super easy to setup.And I know the coils from (CoilArt) will work in it.I'll be needing a new RSA soon as I screwed up that (Flave) @So619Cal sent me.
1 of the post-screws refuses to unscrew out or screw down tight.It just spins round and round now...Sigh! :headbang:

DOH! Not supposed to hulk tighten those lil screws lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My limo is supposed to be delivered Friday and also treated myself to a Juul. I’ve been eyeing them and finally pulled the trigger, needed something small and discrete for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Give either of these little guys a try.

I've tried both and they are both very good if I had some more money I'd happily buy either...Cheers!

VU Sponsors