Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
10 points for the J Edgar reference.

hoover.jpg

Obsidian...

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OUCH ON THE PRICE

I understand the cost a bit; DNA250c, 20700 box, new design, recovering the R&D costs etc.

Can you explain why nobody seems to like that mod/device.

But then you get to Boxer/GV and it all falls apart. Oh and yes it was me who posted the link in the first place lol.

We don't necessarily dislike/hate the mod, but they (Ginger Vape) have atrocious customer service. The only way is to"vote" with your wallet, so to speak.

Nailed it. Not unlike other companies (voting with wallet) but the Customer service part is a non starter

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've heard only good things about it (Mod)...minus the bottle... which is understandable for a mod as inexpensive as it is...and there was a video from Mike Vapes about modifying it to use a better bottle.

I don't own one myself, but I'd rock it, if it was given to me.
Deffo looks a good beater mod , im sure you could hook up a new bottle system , dam bet a mod maker bf 510 an dnky plus bottle would go right in ,
Something id like to try ,
Just to see if could salvage 2mm in side , them maybe just maybe squeeze in a 20650 , but would have to be a 17 or 17.5mm bottle to get there

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, am I understanding this right? I can use 16 gauge solid instead of 14 gauge twisted? I understand that when using the solid copper wire you need to cut and fit better than when using twisted wires since the solid wire is not as malleable. In that case, why not use 16g fine silver wire and shrink wrap it?

One could go that route, just don't see a performance increase for the cost difference since it's going to a buck converter.

It was more of a curiosity of going hard wired rather than twisted, would definitely save some sanity using 14g twisted copper though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know now I get why y'all are called bonkers.
The wire sleeves look to be melted together blk an red , i know he said sealed in hot glue but maybe if switchfet was kind cut a little into the wood then just sealed . Like the colour an what hes trying to do , but but , hmm id be put off by that , and if didnt want to cut hole in door could of gone with button to Sqounk still hole its. Door would be covered by a smaller sqounker door
618a79e08ec78f25a4183cbbc8031e04.jpg

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so if you could pick up a
jorda B rda bf

or a pelso v3 rda bf

which one would you choose an why ?

Concidering one like both jorda b preorder ,
c58aa777a34bc0781f779e3f0b393957.jpg
756973aae29e30a4f9b61a3fda11387e.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jorda B rda bf

or a pelso v3 rda bf

Wondering if they ever in stock if the pelso v3 clamps would fit jorda rda b as well , ?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well god dam thats easy enough for everyone

Yep even with my shaky hands I could manage that.Oh the pain I'm going to be in.This had better be worth it.
I think I'm going to just grab a couple of those wasps.Just wished it came with a stainless steel top cap.Or Anodized Aluminium even.
I know I'm grabbing a black 1 for my (Wraith)
Does this make me the Anti-Crom?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@chohan

upload_2018-3-1_5-51-51.png

Being picked up on Monday via TNT...

Get to see in 6ish days if its Ultem/Black/Black LOL

He also said he wasn't able to set pick up delivery for the White NeoFet I have sitting here and he said to send it back USPS with tracking.

Think I am going to be busy over the next few days to have it mailed out ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The wire sleeves look to be melted together blk an red , i know he said sealed in hot glue but maybe if switchfet was kind cut a little into the wood then just sealed . Like the colour an what hes trying to do , but but , hmm id be put off by that , and if didnt want to cut hole in door could of gone with button to Sqounk still hole its. Door would be covered by a smaller sqounker door
618a79e08ec78f25a4183cbbc8031e04.jpg

Squonk Door...Please say it ain't so?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
jorda B rda bf

or a pelso v3 rda bf

I'd pick the Jorda... I was looking on their site of the Pelso and it doesn't look like you'd really be able to turn the AF down... going from this picture...

upload_2018-3-1_6-16-42.png

Left to right 1-5...

The options are single coils/dual...use 1, 4, 5 is a must... 2 and 3 are dependent on your coil(s)...

Looking at 4 there doesn't seem much of an adjustment between the AF holes to dial it in to exactly where one would like...seems you have to live with the predetermined holes

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@chohan

View attachment 105505

He also said he wasn't able to set pick up delivery for the White NeoFet I have sitting here and he said to send it back USPS with tracking.

Hmm at this rate don't be shocked if you get (Lime/Cherry/Ultra-Violet)

Green-Wallpaper-29.jpg

black_and_red_tiger_cub_by_shinigamiduolover-d3izkf4.png

00e5e3d42c98539f0dc7125cb65f4ba3-d3bvfmu.jpg

Even if it looks cool somehow...Odd!

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A+ top fire concept 18650

From the maker of the mushroom mod and the s21.

Needed some work, but was fun. I could see a few improvements that would go a long way... Wish i knew CAD. A little much gaps for my taste...

Oh, btw... Shapeways cheap nylon sucks compared to i.mat
87413c981a364caaf530e4b39e93f2e3.jpg
7d52fbec4a031f170c2d72d8f4cb733a.jpg
cc502892a9b06d30143d07606d5895fe.jpg

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@chohan

View attachment 105505

I'm in the same boat pretty much:

2018-03-01 09.33.24.png

My email:

2018-03-01 09.34.34.png

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like he's getting annoyed! Haha

Hope you get your goods quickly!

Aye, he's annoyed when he calls you sir, which is strange because I'm trying to be civil until I get my mod.
I guess @derrickfosgate must've rubbed his fur backwards, lmao.

Tbh, if I receive my mod, I really have nothing to complain about. The white not being shipped (lost?) actually worked to my benefit. Also the 2nd batch for the ultem isn't even due to be ready for 6 more weeks but he is hooking Socal and me up due to the problems. So other than irritation and a bit of stress... no big deal for me. If I get my ultem mod.:wait:

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd pick the Jorda... I was looking on their site of the Pelso and it doesn't look like you'd really be able to turn the AF down... going from this picture...

View attachment 105506

Left to right 1-5...

The options are single coils/dual...use 1, 4, 5 is a must... 2 and 3 are dependent on your coil(s)...

Looking at 4 there doesn't seem much of an adjustment between the AF holes to dial it in to exactly where one would like...seems you have to live with the predetermined holes
Airflow on pelso is via caps an some are cloud some are small 1.2mm
but im a more Restricted draw than tight mtl,
But yeah with jorda you have rda base for Airflow then can turn cap

on pelso its just cap holes only no adjusting , as you say , didnt think of that much , everyone prefer Adjustable
7e7dabda1aa3a32c6a23d964638b1058.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Airflow on pelso is via caps an some are cloud some are small 1.2mm
but im a more Restricted draw than tight mtl,
But yeah with jorda you have rda base for Airflow then can turn cap

on pelso its just cap holes only no adjusting , as you say , didnt think of that much , everyone prefer Adjustable
7e7dabda1aa3a32c6a23d964638b1058.jpg

I saw the caps for the Pelso and I guess one could buy the corresponding cap for the AF they like after using the stock rings first and be done with it.

I am sure both would be a wonderful vape, I'd still be inclined to get the Jorda though... what threw me off on the Pelso was how many pieces to a cap there were in comparison... 4 to 2. ( not including DT ) but as you pointed out...can grab a cap and both would be 2 piece.

Guess it comes down to Single Coil or optional Dual Coil set up... reduced chamber or open chamber.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aye, he's annoyed when he calls you sir, which is strange because I'm trying to be civil until I get my mod.
I guess @derrickfosgate must've rubbed his fur backwards, lmao.

Tbh, if I receive my mod, I really have nothing to complain about. The white not being shipped (lost?) actually worked to my benefit. Also the 2nd batch for the ultem isn't even due to be ready for 6 more weeks but he is hooking Socal and me up due to the problems. So other than irritation and a bit of stress... no big deal for me. If I get my ultem mod.:wait:
Rubbed his fur !!!! I shaved that motha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like he's getting annoyed! Haha

Hope you get your goods quickly!
Didnt really like the guy from the start then i get the wrong shit then am pretty much told im a liar and he sent the right mod .that drew the line then he wanted a translator cause he couldnt understand me lmfao well he understood i was pissed and wanted a refund fn clown

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didnt really like the guy from the start then i get the wrong shit then am pretty much told im a liar and he sent the right mod .that drew the line then he wanted a translator cause he couldnt understand me lmfao well he understood i was pissed and wanted a refund fn clown

Did you get that refund sorted out yet?

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@chohan

View attachment 105505

No need to mail it out really. I would take the extra white as compensation for the messing about. Worst he can do is complain and who cares it's not like your ever gonna need to do business with him again!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@chohan

View attachment 105505

I showed him a picture of the tracking that still says collecting and that motherfucker took a while day to respond and when he did all he did was send me a thumbs up! I was like this isn't a thumbs up situation we got going on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I showed him a picture of the tracking that still says collecting and that motherfucker took a while day to respond and when he did all he did was send me a thumbs up! I was like this isn't a thumbs up situation we got going on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You could reply to him with another finger up, not necessarily the thumb:cool:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No need to mail it out really. I would take the extra white as compensation for the messing about. Worst he can do is complain and who cares it's not like your ever gonna need to do business with him again!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Would be nice to be able to keep it... I would do the solder myself to see if its just a bad solder job or not.

But the honest guy in me can't just steal from the goof...as the bad customer service others have had with him, I haven't had it. Sure I got the wrong color way mod(although the color I originally ordered) which he blames dispatch (its ultimately him, I digress ) and one that hits like a noodle lol...but he is making it right (Pending) and I haven't had the issues the others have had with awful communication or lack of, or as Jason noted above, just a thumbs up lol.

Its been a long time for a mod to be in my hands that has been paid for and I see the frustrations... Heck my luck may run out and the shipment for Monday will be like everyone else..."Collecting" (Knocks on Wood)

Worst case scenario I don't get the mod, he refunds me... and I buy it direct from Bar a Brume and see it in 5 days from purchase, just as I did with my Neo Mara lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I was hoping the new mod maker 510 would fit the boxer mod but the pilot hole it too small. Gotta get me a couple 510washers now. Didn't think about that when I ordered.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well guys just a heads up and update. My neofet arrived today. And as of tonight with mod in hand, my tracking still hasn’t updated. So don’t loose hope I guess for the people who’s tracking hasn’t updated. On a side note I now want to trade/sell it as I am not really happy with the way it vapes. I don’t know if it’s just mine but I feels like it has a tremendous amount of voltage drop.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A+ top fire concept 18650

From the maker of the mushroom mod and the s21.

Needed some work, but was fun. I could see a few improvements that would go a long way... Wish i knew CAD. A little much gaps for my taste...

Oh, btw... Shapeways cheap nylon sucks compared to i.mat
87413c981a364caaf530e4b39e93f2e3.jpg
7d52fbec4a031f170c2d72d8f4cb733a.jpg
cc502892a9b06d30143d07606d5895fe.jpg
Similar to one i posted while back from shape ways

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys just a heads up and update. My neofet arrived today. And as of tonight with mod in hand, my tracking still hasn’t updated. So don’t loose hope I guess for the people who’s tracking hasn’t updated. On a side note I now want to trade/sell it as I am not really happy with the way it vapes. I don’t know if it’s just mine but I feels like it has a tremendous amount of voltage drop.

SoCal posted a page or two back on how the white one he got had like a .8v drop. I can imagine how disappointed you guys must be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SoCal posted a page or two back on how the white one he got had like a .8v drop. I can imagine how disappointed you guys must be.

I'll compare voltage when the replacement comes in... if its the same I'll have to have words.

But sure as shit I am not mailing the White one back til I see my replacement tracking update LOL

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Yeah it pretty much hits like a wet noodle due to the 510 he uses from what I have read. For all this shit I am beyond disappointed. Wish I never signed up to be honest.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll compare voltage when the replacement comes in... if its the same I'll have to have words.

But sure as shit I am not mailing the White one back til I see my replacement tracking update LOL
SoCal my tracking never updated. Not a single time. It just shows up at my house today delivered. Even now it still says collecting.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SoCal my tracking never updated. Not a single time. It just shows up at my house today delivered. Even now it still says collecting.

Then I guess I wont mail him back the White one til my Ultem one arrives ;)

My tracking updated on the first one shipped...but with the nightmares you've all had with tracking...yeah.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it pretty much hits like a wet noodle due to the 510 he uses from what I have read. For all this shit I am beyond disappointed. Wish I never signed up to be honest.

Sorry to hear that man. I got lucky and decided it was too expensive and backed out before I gave deposit.

VU Sponsors