Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I showed him a picture of the tracking that still says collecting and that motherfucker took a while day to respond and when he did all he did was send me a thumbs up! I was like this isn't a thumbs up situation we got going on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think you are way past (Warren Zevon) levels.And here's (Jimmy Buffett) to explain a few things...Cheers!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it pretty much hits like a wet noodle due to the 510 he uses from what I have read. For all this shit I am beyond disappointed. Wish I never signed up to be honest.

I think the design is nice...played with the White one some... that is when I used my reference mod ( Neo Mara ) voltage with MadDog510 and .999 Silver contacts and was 3.89v when I took the same RDA off and put it on the NeoFet it read 3.34v which is no Bueno.

Really curious to see if its pure shit when he says they are supposed to hit harder than it has and chalk it up to bad soldering by him...find out in a week ;)

If its bad soldering, that just the rookie in him... if its a bad design of the mosfet...only a mosfet change can remedy the Vdrop. I do have to say, that is something he should be testing on the mods before being sent out.

I already packed up the White one... but I think tomorrow I am going to tear it down and have a look at stuff lol bust out the micro soldering iron and have at it ;)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the design is nice...played with the White one some... that is when I used my reference mod ( Neo Mara ) voltage with MadDog510 and .999 Silver contacts and was 3.89v when I took the same RDA off and put it on the NeoFet it read 3.34v which is no Bueno.

Really curious to see if its pure shit when he says they are supposed to hit harder than it has and chalk it up to bad soldering by him...find out in a week ;)

If its bad soldering, that just the rookie in him... if its a bad design of the mosfet...only a mosfet change can remedy the Vdrop. I do have to say, that is something he should be testing on the mods before being sent out.

I already packed up the White one... but I think tomorrow I am going to tear it down and have a look at stuff lol bust out the micro soldering iron and have at it ;)
SMFH
Starting to think y'all need to pay him a visit in person.

tumblr_inline_nq7to87Uqa1r88vv1_500.gif

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys just a heads up and update. My neofet arrived today. And as of tonight with mod in hand, my tracking still hasn’t updated. So don’t loose hope I guess for the people who’s tracking hasn’t updated. On a side note I now want to trade/sell it as I am not really happy with the way it vapes. I don’t know if it’s just mine but I feels like it has a tremendous amount of voltage drop.
Dam didnt want to click like on that it don't sound good after all that money an waiting ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could always get him swatted make some phone calls they would see all wires an an build stuff an think they got a bomb maker lol

That's just cold lol

I've watch twitch feeds of that happening lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, check out what's coming from MCV, I have a few of their Mod's and RDA'S. The design and machining not to mention the performance is difficult to even match.

Kind of debating on getting one.

https://dragonsdenvapor.com/Reactor-Squonk-by-MCV-Philippines-Pre-Order-reactor.htm

https://dragonsdenvapor.com/images/1(600).jpg
https://dragonsdenvapor.com/images/3(208).jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Cool.Looks part Autobot

2334370597a1aa7b250a7e1cb9d965d9.jpg

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it - love that almost Deco look and yeah, MCV <3
Seriously thinking of getting one. I'm in total love with my Custom Classic parallel but this would be a great addition to the my Stable. MCV makes some seriously awesome gear, I mean one of the best in the Industry. It's a lot like my Raptor G2, wonderful parallel especially with the pure silver upgrade kit.

Damn I'm torn.

Fuck I've got way too much gear already......

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Seriously thinking of getting one. I'm in total love with my Custom Classic parallel but this would be a great addition to the my Stable. MCV makes some seriously awesome gear, I mean one of the best in the Industry. It's a lot like my Raptor G2, wonderful parallel especially with the pure silver upgrade kit.

Damn I'm torn.

Fuck I've got way too much gear already......

I'm in the same boat with squonkers - have definitely reached the lifetime supply of squonkers to vape top shelf for the rest of my life and never buy another thing - but damn it all to hell - I knew I was going to be fucked once the Filipinos started

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm in the same boat with squonkers - have definitely reached the lifetime supply of squonkers to vape top shelf for the rest of my life and never buy another thing - but damn it all to hell - I knew I was going to be fucked once the Filipinos started
Yeah same here, it took every amount of self control not to get the 2JNT Squonker for me. I didn't much like the surrounding Ultem but the pure silver made it damn hard. But this MCV is fucking seriously sexy and I know that pictures do it no justice. The MCM Squonker looked good but MCV stomps the shit out of them in build quality. I have a few MCM mods, they're good but don't compare to MCV, Joy does a wonderful job, excellent detail, almost as good as Gatub. I'd love to see a Squonker by Gatub, he's a fucking Michelangelo ya know.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah same here, it took every amount of self control not to get the 2JNT Squonker for me. I didn't much like the surrounding Ultem but the pure silver made it damn hard. But this MCV is fucking seriously sexy and I know that pictures do it no justice. The MCM Squonker looked good but MCV stomps the shit out of them in build quality. I have a few MCM mods, they're good but don't compare to MCV, Joy does a wonderful job, excellent detail, almost as good as Gatub. I'd love to see a Squonker by Gatub, he's a fucking Michelangelo ya know.

Yeah - that Ultem Pilak is butt ugly - made it somewhat easier to resist, lol

I did cave on the MCM - and it is a damn fine squonker - somewhat gaudy but I had to have it - very, very responsive and is my hands down favorite squonker

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What makes it even more difficult is knowing that MCV only runs a batch or two and that's it. Rare occasions another batch few months out, but very rare.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah - that Ultem Pilak is butt ugly - made it somewhat easier to resist, lol

I did cave on the MCM - and it is a damn fine squonker - somewhat gaudy but I had to have it - very, very responsive and is my hands down favorite squonker
It is a sexy Minx

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
What would be awesome is a good series Squonker

I do have one Sonar built - it is a monster

Would have a hard time resisting a Pinoy series squonk - though once again, don't need it

Cripes, I rarely vape under .7 ohms, lol

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So while everyone else was bemoaning the ineptitude of FB modder or pulling their puds to mods they can't afford, I decided to be productive and finally did something I've wanted to do for at least a year and havlf: pimp out a CopperVape

My well loved brass beauty, Chesty Morgan, broke her squonk pin in the 510 last December, so has languished in a cardboard box full of unused squonkers, until tonight

New mod maker with silver nuts, and (as soon as I find it in all this shit great spare stuff) a silkie

Anyone know where I can find a silver screw like the one that fits in the CV button?

Man oh man - its like a whole other squonker!!!

Chesty got pimped.jpg Chesty's top.jpg

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would be awesome is a good series Squonker

Would have a hard time resisting a Pinoy series squonk - though once again, don't need it

It would be great if they ever decide to do some regulated mods too, then I will be screwed! I have a dual battery series mosfet with fine silver internals and it is awesome! I only use it on major holidays and my birthday, the rest of the time I use regulated squonks.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can find a silver screw like the one that fits in the CV button?
Didn't Corey (?) of CC mods make something like that? More than likely you'll have to have it made in either sterling silver or argentium, fine silver is way too soft I think.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

0.7 ohms is very nice with a series Mod ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't Rayon also
suffer from (Dry Hit of Death Syndrome)

Well, hitting dry rayon is not something to be suggested to do. It takes
a good bit to dry rayon fully out though. Not saying it isn't or cannot
be done, merely that it is more unlikely to be done.

Dry rayon if it burns can allegedly produce some toxic fumes. That
noted I still find using rayon over cotton the better choice. Everyone
needs to weigh the risk factors for themselves. I survived the lead
paint, wooden spoons on knuckles, no seat belts, whoopings, military
experimentation by way of something called vaccine X103 which made us
glow, ... toxic fumes? "Peice of cake!" :D :)

Anyone know where I can
find a silver screw like the one that fits in the CV button?

&

Didn't Corey (?) of CC mods make something like that? More than likely
you'll have to have it made in either sterling silver or argentium, fine
silver is way too soft I think.

Interesting. Will agree, fine silver would be too soft.

Also found that one can push the 510 pin up / down through the connector
nut. You rotate it as you push upward, or downward whichever you need
to go. It will thread out and can save the connector nut. Thought I had
gotten a raw deal when a pin sheared off in a connector nut. Glad my
wife is more patient than me. :)

ETA: Further highlights my thinking 510 pins need to be fashioned in
a more indestructible manner. :gaah::cuss2:

Ah well, off for :coffee:. Y'all GFY, run 'er slow. :hug: :hug: :hug: All
around, if got extra pass 'em along. :) :wave:

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So while everyone else was bemoaning the ineptitude of FB modder or pulling their puds to mods they can't afford, I decided to be productive and finally did something I've wanted to do for at least a year and havlf: pimp out a CopperVape

My well loved brass beauty, Chesty Morgan, broke her squonk pin in the 510 last December, so has languished in a cardboard box full of unused squonkers, until tonight

New mod maker with silver nuts, and (as soon as I find it in all this shit great spare stuff) a silkie

View attachment 105566 View attachment 105567
Well hell I've got a coppervape coming into the mail today and just got to mod maker 510. I'm glad you put this up. I'd have never thought about putting a MM in there. But I will today. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well hell I've got a
coppervape coming into the mail today and just got to mod maker 510.
I'm glad you put this up. I'd have never thought about putting a MM in
there. But I will today. Thanks

I see how you are, now. Riding my trains of thought. I especially took
keen to:

Man oh man - its like a
whole other squonker!!!

I cannot help thinking she means that in a very good way. :) In which
case, I too need to order a couple MM kits to put into the Coppervapes
here. Curse running short of that funky stuff called money. Oh well, I
have more to add onto my next shopping list.

Now, if we can get @The Cromwell to figure out how to get the
Coppervape's to make coffee automatically in the morning, we'll be 5 by
5. :) Maybe not, I figure that would require *gasp* yuck electronics.

Roger, we copy and give a snafu sitrep in reply, all is indeed well or
as well it'll be. Over.

Wicked Gene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, check out what's coming from MCV, I have a few of their Mod's and RDA'S. The design and machining not to mention the performance is difficult to even match.

Kind of debating on getting one.

https://dragonsdenvapor.com/Reactor-Squonk-by-MCV-Philippines-Pre-Order-reactor.htm

https://dragonsdenvapor.com/images/1(600).jpg
https://dragonsdenvapor.com/images/3(208).jpg

Looks awesome except for the Phillips head screw sticking out like a sore thumb. They had me until I noticed that

Sent from the Far Side

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well guys just a heads up and update. My neofet arrived today. And as of tonight with mod in hand, my tracking still hasn’t updated. So don’t loose hope I guess for the people who’s tracking hasn’t updated. On a side note I now want to trade/sell it as I am not really happy with the way it vapes. I don’t know if it’s just mine but I feels like it has a tremendous amount of voltage drop.
U got the same prob socal had BAD MOD hits like a wet noodle wow what a joke

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then I guess I wont mail him back the White one til my Ultem one arrives ;)

My tracking updated on the first one shipped...but with the nightmares you've all had with tracking...yeah.
Just wait till he tries to charge u to ship it back lmao he tried to get me to pay for the shipping to the new owner well i got my refund and the bann hahahahaha
64a2358eecf9baba34b2d9503a74e66b.jpg
d7b2b9fe5b0040883935aa52a5ed0652.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wait till he tries to charge u to ship it back lmao he tried to get me to pay for the shipping to the new owner well i got my refund and the bann hahahahaha

Wtf? Why wouldn’t he include shipping on the quick strike? What a joke... I left the group recently bc of this clown. I have ZERO interest in buying what he’s selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah its $36 to ship back to Belgium, I'm not donating to his fuck up. If he wants to go on the cheap, I'll send it to his moderator in NY but still on his $7.95 for Flat Rate Box via USPS.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wtf? Why wouldn’t he include shipping on the quick strike? What a joke... I left the group recently bc of this clown. I have ZERO interest in buying what he’s selling.

O he did add shipping on the quickstrike but thought he was gonna pull a fast one lmao

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

O he did add shipping on the quickstrike but thought he was gonna pull a fast one lmao

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, hitting dry rayon is not something to be suggested to do. It takes
a good bit to dry rayon fully out though. Not saying it isn't or cannot
be done, merely that it is more unlikely to be done.

Dry rayon if it burns can allegedly produce some toxic fumes. That
noted I still find using rayon over cotton the better choice. Everyone
needs to weigh the risk factors for themselves. I survived the lead
paint, wooden spoons on knuckles, no seat belts, whoopings, military
experimentation by way of something called vaccine X103 which made us
glow, ... toxic fumes? "Peice of cake!" :D :)

&

Interesting. Will agree, fine silver would be too soft.

Also found that one can push the 510 pin up / down through the connector
nut. You rotate it as you push upward, or downward whichever you need
to go. It will thread out and can save the connector nut. Thought I had
gotten a raw deal when a pin sheared off in a connector nut. Glad my
wife is more patient than me. :)

ETA: Further highlights my thinking 510 pins need to be fashioned in
a more indestructible manner. :gaah::cuss2:

Ah well, off for :coffee:. Y'all GFY, run 'er slow. :hug: :hug: :hug: All
around, if got extra pass 'em along. :) :wave:
Was reading about this cotton for RDA,s says it wicks quickly so no good for tanks but good for RDA,s
dd36355e235d190c0165965af2bda8eb.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well hell I've got a coppervape coming into the mail today and just got to mod maker 510. I'm glad you put this up. I'd have never thought about putting a MM in there. But I will today. Thanks

Never thought of that yeah a mod maker 510 would make it a lot better with silver plates

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You got the ban hammer?

So wait...

After all the trouble you've had he ships you the wrong order... you said "fuck it, gimme my money back" and he banned you?

WTF...

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ordered another regulated orca

engrave, with paint-fill this time

as a birthday gift

hope engraving goes ok from this:

not sure on colours that i chose now :( went for white with red doors and engraving :eek:

Would love to hear more about the build.

What 510 did you use? Did you get them to drill it for you?

How was the finish on the enclosure? Did you have to do any finishing?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

While I'm still vaping the shit out of her, it still needs some fine tweaking

I had to put a spring on the button stem to keep it raised because the MM positions the firing pin lower than the OG does, and it was the only way I could figure out how to keep the button raised to keep it off the battery

Still needs a few other tweaks before I could take her out though she is perfectly fine to vape at home - but man - this has huge potential

I didn't have time to fine tune or anything last night, my brother I only talk to about every year-and-a-half called last night right in the middle of the project

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Would love to hear more about the build.

What 510 did you use? Did you get them to drill it for you?

How was the finish on the enclosure? Did you have to do any finishing?

modmaker 510

i used the varitube on my first one, and the pin was so long, no bottles would fit lol

i did get it drilled, i tried one myself, but the $5 is worth it

enclosure comes scratched, i like matte, just 800 grit away scratches, the doors are shiny and don't need finishing

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I'm still vaping the shit out of her, it still needs some fine tweaking

I had to put a spring on the button stem to keep it raised because the MM positions the firing pin lower than the OG does, and it was the only way I could figure out how to keep the button raised to keep it off the battery

Still needs a few other tweaks before I could take her out though she is perfectly fine to vape at home - but man - this has huge potential

I didn't have time to fine tune or anything last night, my brother I only talk to about every year-and-a-half called last night right in the middle of the project
Well good deal. I'll have to mess around with that this weekend then. No time for fine tweaking today unfortunately. But glad you're going through it first so you can tell me what to do. Ha ha.

VU Sponsors