Become a Patron!

Starting to make my e-juice

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
hello friends,

So i want to start to make my e-juice and i have found out that there are some company's with pre-made recipes. I have found one called " Hit the Pipe " but it did't had any flavors that appeal to me. Can any one recommend some brand's like this?

PS: If i'm not mistaken it's called a clone brand.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
+1 for EcigExpress.com. I ordered the bare minimum for free shipping over the holiday weekend (using a coupon code, too), and they shipped 2 day priority. Ordered 25 different things, not a single problem with the order. I will be buying from them again in the future.

SoulVaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks every one for the links and the opinions. I will check all of them out wen i get home. :D

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
hello friends,

So i want to start to make my e-juice and i have found out that there are some company's with pre-made recipes. I have found one called " Hit the Pipe " but it did't had any flavors that appeal to me. Can any one recommend some brand's like this?

PS: If i'm not mistaken it's called a clone brand.

FYI: There's no guarantee you will like any of the pre-made recipes either.
But starting with simple 1 or 2 flavor recipes till you get your feet wet, will enable you to learn some flavors and brands, strength preferred, etc.
Many good recipes around here, just browse through the DIY Recipes thread till you find some that sound good.
Make a list of flavors wanted, and/or pick out some that sound good.
If you like fruits, and some others, these are some good simple flavors to work with starting out:
INW Shisha Strawberry, INW Peach, INW Mango, INW Lemon Cake, INW Cherimoya, INW Shisha Vanilla, INW Biscuit
TFA Blueberry Wild, TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TFA Dairy Milk, TFA Brown Sugar, TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
TFA Caramel Original, TFA Citrus Mix
CAP Sweet Tangerine, CAP Sweet Mango, CAP Vanilla Custard, CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream
FA Coconut, FA Fuji Apple, FA Marshmallow, FA Condensed Milk
FW Natural Butterscotch, FW Cinnamon Roll, FW Butter Pecan
(good variety with these you can make quite a few different things)

Check out some of the starting DIY threads for NIC Base, VG, PG, and other things needed to get started.
Welcome to VU.

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm a fan of mamaj's as well. Not a big fan of the game over custard but that's just me (it's good, I'm just not big on custards, period). I like their cherry limeade a lot; it's really good!

Sent from my LG-V10 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors