Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HD you've got like a half track mind! LOL!
@roxynoodle HD's wanting to know something!
I like my single coils.
I don't have anything new to report. I don't think Leon has sent me the prototype yet.
I know you posted that you were suppose to get one to try out. I'm sure you will give us your impression as soon as you get it and are able to give us some info. I'm looking forward to the Merlin and also the black Boreas that I pre ordered. The Boreas might just get coiled up with dual SS Clapton's first. Will be my first dual coil and I want my first to be with this awesome tank that most everyone seems to rave about. Thanks for the work you put into it, Roxy.

HD

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
One dirty birdy, her name is Rowdy. She's been with me since she was a baby. Next Friday she will be 17.

That’s an appropriate name, tell her I said hello and to watch her language when you have people over.

Attachments

• Watch-your-language-1868661-ralphiesoap_super.jpg
    Watch-your-language-1868661-ralphiesoap_super.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 28

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nice. Very nice... I hope you DIY! ;)
I do and have a really good juice connection....its not unheard of for me to blow through 1400-1600ml's every 2-3 weeks....I didnt think it was out of the normal range until others on the forum pointed out that thats a crazy amount to go through.
This was my last order from Verdevalleyvapes and Ejuice Mafia....most of that is gone already and that was ordered about 3 weeks ago...This is why I have my own "vape office" for coils, juice and other creations...
20160225_164440.jpg 20160228_154645.jpg 20160219_142052.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well seems your tanks are now out Roxy and they vape really well. You should be proud and don't worry about those looking to stir things up. It comes with notoriety. We are happy to have you here with the rest of the refugees. Food and housing is being arranged.

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine too. Can't wait to try it out. I don't dof fancy coils. I know what I like. I just need wicking that can keep up. A nice dense wet vape from what I like.
No fancy coils for me as well man. I can only use a tension coil tool Lol
I love the fact that we'll be able to fit 3.5mm coils in this beauty. Is it Monday yet !? :D

Last edited:

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It was a good review. All the reviews so far have been positive which is awesome. They gave it props on the vape team this past Thursday.

Oh really quick Roxy :) How well does the 2mm juice hole deck wick? I'm wanting to use 1 deck on my rx200 and one deck on my mech mod.
All I've been using thus far is the 2mm deck with a dual SS316 build for my DNA200s/RX200, and its been lovely.

NoAvail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I've been using thus far is the 2mm deck with a dual SS316 build for my DNA200s/RX200, and its been lovely.
Awesome. Much thanks. I plan on putting about a dual coil at about .3 in it for a mech using the 2mm deck then and the 2.5mm for my rx for a 90w build. Or something lol

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is kind of cool that you can have two builds going to swap the tank out for a low resistance 2.5mm deck or higher resistance 2mm deck build or different coil styles or whatever. Just pop one out and pop the other one in.

I already blew my self imposed vape budget for the month so I'm waiting on this one and may just give it a little more time to see if a V2 with a knurled top cap is released but some version of this will eventually live on top of my RX200 :cool:

Curious, haven't noticed any side by side comparison pics on it's height. Is it as tall as a crown? Or shorter (hopefully)?
I've always preferred a short attomizer and usually go with the mini versions even though I may have to refill more often. I finally gave in and picked up a crown and glad I did but would take a crown mini over the crown any day even though it drinks juice.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That is kind of cool that you can have two builds going to swap the tank out for a low resistance 2.5mm deck or higher resistance 2mm deck build or different coil styles or whatever. Just pop one out and pop the other one in.

I already blew my self imposed vape budget for the month so I'm waiting on this one and may just give it a little more time to see if a V2 with a knurled top cap is released but some version of this will eventually live on top of my RX200 :cool:

Curious, haven't noticed any side by side comparison pics on it's height. Is it as tall as a crown? Or shorter (hopefully)?
I've always preferred a short attomizer and usually go with the mini versions even though I may have to refill more often. I finally gave in and picked up a crown and glad I did but would take a crown mini over the crown any day even though it drinks juice.

I think it's 53mm tall if that helps.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanx. With or without DT?
Crown is 50mm without and from what I read 73mm with stock DT (DotMod on mine so I didn't measure stock).

If it were 53mm with DT I'd be giddy :)

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanx. With or without DT?
Crown is 50mm without and from what I read 73mm with stock DT (DotMod on mine so I didn't measure stock).

If it were 53mm with DT I'd be giddy :)
Crown is slightly taller than the Boreas without DTs on both.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About the same but double the juice, that works :)

I guess if a mini is ever released it wil be my 2nd Boreas ;)

Why can't I turn of the damn underline!!!! Grrrr...:mad: lol

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Crown is slightly taller than the Boreas without DTs on both.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
That's not the response I was expecting and quite impressive considering the juice capacity. I'm slowly converting to the modern tanks from drippers and generally detest tall tanks but I couldn't resist trying this one. I was honestly expecting it to be as big as the fucking winch remote for my jeep.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just going to leave that one alone... even though it's hard...
0d2f4e61946498bf2c954b431fb70a34_zpsqky5julq.jpg

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Chode? Apparently that word must be allowed at the other place since SJ used it.

I don't know, I only lasted 1 or 2 days at ECF (years and got into it with admin and asked for my account to be closed... I think fq06 is just disabled though. Sadly I still count in their members number :mad:

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't know, I only lasted 1 or 2 days at ECF and got into it with admin and asked for my account to be closed... I think fq06 is just disabled though. Sadly I still count in their members number :mad:
Bah, it's just the interwebs. What happened to Roxy was pretty fucked because of how much she contributed and never did anything wrong but it is what it is. It's a good excuse to participate elsewhere.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I didn't care and back then (2011?) it was all tootle puffers scared of going under 1ohm so I didn't cry and got to leave with a (drops the mic) conversation with the admin lol.

VU Sponsors