Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Raymo, did you decide not to get the eleaf 200w?

Sorry off-topic.
Yea I never got it....I didnt see any rave reviews on it so I stayed away from it...
I local tech should be able to fix it or take it to a local tech center that does night classes....they will do it free but dont expect the best work in town.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eciggity is doin 20% tomorrow with some code or another. Ive already got a shit load of stuff in my cart just waiting for it to go live lol. Coppin a black and gold 213 and a RX200S, along with a bottom feeding Velocity V2 and a couple juices. Then Im also gettin a Lucifer clone from Fasttech.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got a Boreas in trade yesterday, and I am friggin' LOVING this thing! I usually drip in my Petri at home, and use my Griffin 22mm at work on the RX200. That'll change now. I have the Boreas on my Sigelei and it is sexy as all Hell. It's now my new work vape.

2016-05-29 22.19.50.jpg

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I got a Boreas in trade yesterday, and I am friggin' LOVING this thing! I usually drip in my Petri at home, and use my Griffin 22mm at work on the RX200. That'll change now. I have the Boreas on my Sigelei and it is sexy as all Hell. It's now my new work vape.

View attachment 52599

I have one on my red Sigelei. Looks sexy!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 52599

Bout time you joined the elite tank club. I love my Boreases (Boreaii?). I dont think I could go on without it. I havent had a "ton" of tanks in my time, but Ive had a few (13 total), and the Boreas is hands down my favorite by a wide margin. The Alleria is second. It just has the favor and production of an RDA with the capacity, portability, and convenience of a tank. Plus the capacity is big enough to keep even a heavy vapor going almost all day. Cant get enough of it. I might get another 1 or 2 just to stick in the closet just in case.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Im getting a 213 in black and gold and I cant wait to see how the black Boreas with gold AFC ring looks like on top of it. Im pretty much buying the mod specifically to go with the tank lol

I want one, too, but can't buy it now. I hope I can before August.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the black Boreas is the black finish of the inside durable as to not chip? I usually never buy black RTA's that are also black on the inside as I am always wondering if the finish can leach into my juice.

I did pick up the Alleria in black but it is SS on the inside, great tank, have to have a Boreas now.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
With the black Boreas is the black finish of the inside durable as to not chip? I usually never buy black RTA's that are also black on the inside as I am always wondering if the finish can leach into my juice.

I did pick up the Alleria in black but it is SS on the inside, great tank, have to have a Boreas now.

It's powder coated. It's tough as hell.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm, the dilemma, 2 Boreas, black and silver or 1 boreas and 1 Merlin...........I am leaning towards a pair of boreas. Anyone that has both I would be grateful if you chimed in.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The outside of the tank is powder coated, but the inside is (or at least appears to be) anodized. Its smooth and metallic looking insde like its anodized, and outside has that matte almost textured black. Its sexy as hell, and I wouldnt worry about anything leeching into the juice.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The outside of the tank is powder coated, but the inside is (or at least appears to be) anodized. Its smooth and metallic looking insde like its anodized, and outside has that matte almost textured black. Its sexy as hell, and I wouldnt worry about anything leeching into the juice.

I think the inside is PVD actually. Can you anodize SS?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmmmm, the dilemma, 2 Boreas, black and silver or 1 boreas and 1 Merlin...........I am leaning towards a pair of boreas. Anyone that has both I would be grateful if you chimed in.

Do you like single coil tanks since that is Merlin's general use? If so, one of each is nice to change things up. If not, then two Boreas.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammn, so I know its not relevant to this thread really, but I was talkin about it earlier anyways.

Was gonna pick up a 213 at Eciggity along with other stuff with their 20% off which didnt go live til midnight. At 1130 I checked and the 213 was still available, then at 1230 when I came back, the shit was suddenly out of stock. Seems odd, but what ever.

I really want one tho and it was the whole purpose to the order. Where else can I get one for a decent price and in the US in the black/gold combo? Im havin trouble findin some.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude how much money do you have and are you in whey.... Just buy one on eBay PayPal $80.00

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Check the Memorial Day Mega sale thread on reddit to see if you can find another deal.

That happened to me last month during Eciggity's sale, and I checked out 3 minutes after the sale started! Went to pay and couldn't because an item in my cart sold to someone else!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Glad I got mine in right when it started. I've had similar mishaps, but none tonight thank goodness

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude how much money do you have and are you in whey.... Just buy one on eBay PayPal $80.00

Ive got money, but I dont wanna spend $110 on one at other spots, and I dont wanna deal with ebay either. Lot of fake shit floating around ebay.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check the Memorial Day Mega sale thread on reddit to see if you can find another deal.

That happened to me last month during Eciggity's sale, and I checked out 3 minutes after the sale started! Went to pay and couldn't because an item in my cart sold to someone else!

Yea its frustrating. But whatever, their loss. I had a $250 order lined up in my card waiting on midnight, but without the 213 I really dont care about the rest of the stuff lol.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive got money, but I dont wanna spend $110 on one at other spots, and I dont wanna deal with ebay either. Lot of fake shit floating around ebay.
111981442638 this item is legit on eBay from elements Vape... In stock

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why they selling em $20 cheaper on ebay tho?
Element Vape has pallets of that 213 box mod. $78.88.... Under $80.00 and eBay closes the deal...... I ordered from them before, they are legit..... Do it and stop messing around

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok Mr. IWorkForElementBuyMyShit, I bought one. Enjoy your commission lol

Just playin, good lookin out with the link. appreciate it.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Lol! I've bought from Element Vape, too, but I don't work there either :D

Ditto - I'm always looking for the best bargain for another hobby and I see retailers selling on eBay way cheaper than their websites all the time

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myth, Ebay is the shit bro, you just have to look at the sellers profile to see if they've screwed some one and it will show/say why. I've been burned before but it's been partly my fault too, I just didn't follow thru and forgot about some memory I bought and when I did try and get my money or product they had packed it up and store was closed. I bought anything and everything from ebay.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah me too Lucy, i've received packages from Starbucks, Sport Chalet and I thought I was buying from private party.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a pre-order, but if you don't need it right away, it's a great deal!

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Crazy-C, that is a good deal. I have no idea when they will ship...Says something like "Ships as soon as we get them..." but if you don't need it this week, it is a fantastic deal.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Crazy-C, that is a good deal. I have no idea when they will ship...Says something like "Ships as soon as we get them..." but if you don't need it this week, it is a fantastic deal.

Yea I was lookin at those but I want the carbon fiber and gold one. I wonder if theyll be the same size or if the fuchai is gonna be bigger.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I like the carbon fiber 213 that I have. Got the gunmetal finish on it. If you ordered that one (with the gold) on eBay, you will be happy with it. They are legit.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I was lookin at those but I want the carbon fiber and gold one. I wonder if theyll be the same size or if the fuchai is gonna be bigger.
That gold one is gorgeous. That might look good with a gold Crown.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am almost positive they are exactly the same body without the carbon fiber and they use celsius instead of fahrenheit for the TCR and TC

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I am considering the "orange" one actually....never thought I would have an orange mod, but kind of like the looks of how it contrasts with the gunmetal trim.

VU Sponsors