Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna miss the sale...(sigh) can't order until late this week. Oh well.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Ill see how nice the 213 is, and if its decent I might just order a Fuchai version too.

Think I might hit up Eciggity again and just get the other stuff that was in my cart, now that Ive had time to cool down lol. I was pissed last night when the 213 suddenly went out of stock right after midnight. Feel like they pulled it so they wouldnt be selling em too cheap. But Ill take 20% off the RX200S and the other stuff too I guess. Gonna end up buying it anyways.

And a heads up, Origin Vape is doin a big sale today as well. 40% off tanks, juice and accessories, and 30% off mods. They got that nice RX style DNA200 with the leather back and with the 30% off its like $120, cheap for a nicely made DNA. MAYBE Ill pick one of those up too lol Just maybe

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well Ill see how nice the 213 is, and if its decent I might just order a Fuchai version too.

Think I might hit up Eciggity again and just get the other stuff that was in my cart, now that Ive had time to cool down lol. I was pissed last night when the 213 suddenly went out of stock right after midnight. Feel like they pulled it so they wouldnt be selling em too cheap. But Ill take 20% off the RX200S and the other stuff too I guess. Gonna end up buying it anyways.

And a heads up, Origin Vape is doin a big sale today as well. 40% off tanks, juice and accessories, and 30% off mods. They got that nice RX style DNA200 with the leather back and with the 30% off its like $120, cheap for a nicely made DNA. MAYBE Ill pick one of those up too lol Just maybe
Which dna mod? And what's the coupon code?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its called the Lost Vape Triade DNA200. Dunno what the code is off the top of my head but it should be on the site

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im heavily debating with myself weather I should get it or not. Already spent a lot today on vape stuff, but the Triade is sexy as hell and DNA and I wants it and its cheap lol. I already bought a 213, an RX200S, a Velcity V2 with BF pin, a couple bottles premium juice, and a couple gold AFC rings for the Boreas, Probably gonna get it tho, but then I def gotta get some batteries too. Never thought Id need more than 20 batteries, but here we are. Glad this week is pay week.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im heavily debating with myself weather I should get it or not. Already spent a lot today on vape stuff, but the Triade is sexy as hell and DNA and I wants it and its cheap lol. I already bought a 213, an RX200S, a Velcity V2 with BF pin, a couple bottles premium juice, and a couple gold AFC rings for the Boreas, Probably gonna get it tho, but then I def gotta get some batteries too. Never thought Id need more than 20 batteries, but here we are. Glad this week is pay week.
Yeah I was looking at the triad too...I can't seem to find the coupon code on the site, but aside from the coupon they have the conquerer for 19.99...hell of a deal for a really underrated rta...

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
originvape.com 40% off tanks, juice, batteries and chargers, or 30% off mods with coupon code “MEMORIAL”

I picked up a Conqueror, for $12 it was a no brainer. A friend of mine has one so I got to try, I was hooked after that, very nice tank and good looking to boot. Avocado 24 and Wismec INDE DUO RDA as well as some batteries and coils, wound up just a few cents over $75 and it shipped free.

With the pending vapeapocalypse and these sales I may have went a little overboard with about 10 different orders but what the hell.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Triad is excluded from the sale at Origin. I found out when I checked. I emailed the owner to confirm.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I guess that makes my decision easy then. Kinda sucks, the more I looked at it, the more certain I was that I wanted it. I do really want a nice looking DNA200 device to round out my collection.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
originvape.com 40% off tanks, juice, batteries and chargers, or 30% off mods with coupon code “MEMORIAL”

I picked up a Conqueror, for $12 it was a no brainer. A friend of mine has one so I got to try, I was hooked after that, very nice tank and good looking to boot. Avocado 24 and Wismec INDE DUO RDA as well as some batteries and coils, wound up just a few cents over $75 and it shipped free.

With the pending vapeapocalypse and these sales I may have went a little overboard with about 10 different orders but what the hell.
Same here. This weekend I ordered 2 Sig 213's, 2 Merlins, 2 Ijoy Limitless, a Hohm Slice and 2 Avocados. Plus, a ton of juice. I'd rather have it on hand than not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

That is a ridiculous good deal on the conquerer. Everyone I've recommended it to has loved it. Great restricted air flavor tank. I'm gonna get myself a couple backups...

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well instead of the Triade DNA (since I couldnt get the deal on it), I just went and bought the Lucifer series mech Ive been wanting. Hopefully thatll satisfy my vape lust. Well see.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well instead of the Triade DNA (since I couldnt get the deal on it), I just went and bought the Lucifer series mech Ive been wanting. Hopefully thatll satisfy my vape lust. Well see.
I'm waiting on the lavabox mini for my next mod. midwestexpress told me about it, talked to the owner, found out were already on the wait list for it. Looks beautiful.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on the lavabox mini for my next mod. midwestexpress told me about it, talked to the owner, found out were already on the wait list for it. Looks beautiful.

Word. I actually forgot all about being on the Dotmod Dotbox group buy here, so Im glad I didnt buy the Triade now, as that one should be out soonish.

But as I was looking around site to site, I did find a couple other really good buys. Ecig has the Noisy Cricket marked down to $13 and some change, plus you get 20% off with their coupon code, so basically $10 for a great series mod. And 101Vapes has the iStick 100w for $25. Decent deals goin on today all over the place.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm just loving the way the Boreas sits on my Reuleaux's. Looks and feels great. It's like this RTA was made to be put on this mod.

I agree with you there - I just got my first RX200 last week (expressly for the Boreas) and was really surprised how much I like the mod and how well the two compliment each other.

I'm a small person and thought it would be too clunky for me, but it's a very good fit. Not pocket friendly fit - but it is a great match.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Build Tutorial (ignore my ugly coils; they've been rwicked more times in a week than I would normally do in months due to testing).

Step1: I cut my tails pretty long. This tank will wick anything you throw at it. I chain vaped this build at 200W with 91vg.

Step 2: due to the bushiness of the rayon I do a cut from beneath to thin my tails a bit. I do this to keep my air open. The tank has wicked whatever I've stuffed into it.

Step 3: I cut another angle off the tails near the posts. I do this on most RTAs. It helps square off the tails.

Step 4: tuck your tails under RDA style. Just lay them on the deck. My pic was snapped before I pushed it off the coil though. I was really sick that night and took the pic too early.

This is great! I was hoping there was a rayon wick tutorial. Never thought it would be from you! Can't wait til mine arrives! Thanks!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I agree with you there - I just got my first RX200 last week (expressly for the Boreas) and was really surprised how much I like the mod and how well the two compliment each other.

I'm a small person and thought it would be too clunky for me, but it's a very good fit. Not pocket friendly fit - but it is a great match.

Luckily we have purses.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Luckily we have purses.

Ah, all my pocketbooks are small and were not purchased with big vapes in mind.

I'm kind of a cheapskate and tend to purchase one really high quality one every 10 or 15 years. Current model is about eight years old but still looks new.

However, once I get the second one in (thanks Eciggity for your holiday coupon!) I can leave one at work, which is all I need, and just bring fresh batteries and refurbished Boreas everyday.

The RX200 reminds me of those humongous weighty decorative cigarette lighters women used to put on their coffee tables in the 60s and 70s

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

My Sister and her Husband both have rx200s and I love the way it feels in my hand. Like it is incredibly ergonomic.

As soon as my FT order (with my Boreas(es)) gets here, (and my battery order I'm placing Friday (domestically) I'll be grabbing an RX from my local B&M. (Even though it'll cost a bit more, I like helping small businesses, especially ones that do good by me.)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any thoughts on the new SMY SDNA75w? I know SMY doesn't have the greatest reputation but based on what Peg from Pegasus Vapor Academy stated on his SMY SDNA200 vid. Himself & Daniel from djlsb vapes worked on the escribe programming fine tuning the firmware so that the mod can be used straight out of the box. For Mac users & others who either don't know how or can't be bothered using escribe. Peg stated that he acknowledges SMY's prior reputation & that he has thrown other SMY mods in the trash. Peg also stated they wanted to set the bar for future mod makers. & that big established companies like Sigelei, Innokin, etc. don't want outside input, what they produce sells.

So, with Evolve's dna chip, SMY's body design for the mod & SMY reaching out for programming or whatever you're suppose to call it, from in the case of the SDNA75w Daniel from djlsb Vapes do you guys & gals think this mod is good? I went with a preorder from Fasttech with coupon code "map" it was about $66.

Any input would be appreciated as its not out yet there is pretty much no reviews on it, either on YouTube or google.

Wanted to use this mod for the Boreas & Merlin.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Any thoughts on the new SMY SDNA75w? I know SMY doesn't have the greatest reputation but based on what Peg from Pegasus Vapor Academy stated on his SMY SDNA200 vid. Himself & Daniel from djlsb vapes worked on the escribe programming fine tuning the firmware so that the mod can be used straight out of the box. For Mac users & others who either don't know how or can't be bothered using escribe. Peg stated that he acknowledges SMY's prior reputation & that he has thrown other SMY mods in the trash. Peg also stated they wanted to set the bar for future mod makers. & that big established companies like Sigelei, Innokin, etc. don't want outside input, what they produce sells.

So, with Evolve's dna chip, SMY's body design for the mod & SMY reaching out for programming or whatever you're suppose to call it, from in the case of the SDNA75w Daniel from djlsb Vapes do you guys & gals think this mod is good? I went with a preorder from Fasttech with coupon code "map" it was about $66.

Any input would be appreciated as its not out yet there is pretty much no reviews on it, either on YouTube or google.

Wanted to use this mod for the Boreas & Merlin.

It is hard to speculate on how good or bad it might be. I have some clone mods that are two years old, and are amazing. I also got two defective Sigeleis I had to return, much to my surprise since their previous mods were workhorses.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Sister and her Husband both have rx200s and I love the way it feels in my hand. Like it is incredibly ergonomic.

As soon as my FT order (with my Boreas(es)) gets here, (and my battery order I'm placing Friday (domestically) I'll be grabbing an RX from my local B&M. (Even though it'll cost a bit more, I like helping small businesses, especially ones that do good by me.)
Just a heads up, the Boreas has a long 510, too long for the RX200. You can crank it down, but doing so causes issues for the RX200. Easy fix, pick up a spacer of some sort, something like THIS. Toss that on and you should be good to go. You can choose the sizes, I just have 22mms but it worked/looked fine on my Boreas, I mean there's already a little overhang with the Boreas+RX200 combo so it's not bad. (Btw I love the RX200 feel as well, just nice and compact, I don't use it much anymore because I've gone mech wild, but I still love the RX200).

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just a heads up, the Boreas has a long 510, too long for the RX200. You can crank it down, but doing so causes issues for the RX200. Easy fix, pick up a spacer of some sort, something like THIS. Toss that on and you should be good to go. You can choose the sizes, I just have 22mms but it worked/looked fine on my Boreas, I mean there's already a little overhang with the Boreas+RX200 combo so it's not bad. (Btw I love the RX200 feel as well, just nice and compact, I don't use it much anymore because I've gone mech wild, but I still love the RX200).

I have a gap on my red and black rx200, but interestingly, no gap with Boreas on my other rx's.

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mine sits flush and bottom fill with out issues taking it off and on multiple times a day on the rx.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a gap on my red and black rx200, but interestingly, no gap with Boreas on my other rx's.
I can tighten mine down to sit flush, it's just knowing that I'm pushing that shitty 510 connection further than I need to for a good connection that has me warning against it. Apparently it can cause issues and they won't cover it with the warranty... so if you can avoid it, why not?

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can tighten mine down to sit flush, it's just knowing that I'm pushing that shitty 510 connection further than I need to for a good connection that has me warning against it. Apparently it can cause issues and they won't cover it with the warranty... so if you can avoid it, why not?
Mine is way past warranty period but for new rx I can understand that. Only time I've had issues with my 510 is when using the mod to build on. Have a 521 tab otw but had resorted to using my ipvs for last few months to build on then moving it back to the rx.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine is way past warranty period but for new rx I can understand that. Only time I've had issues with my 510 is when using the mod to build on. Have a 521 tab otw but had resorted to using my ipvs for last few months to build on then moving it back to the rx.

New lips for my Boreas.... I love to kiss the big lips.....all day long......uploadfromtaptalk1464804554981.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
2471b3e9b40f77dc5173f74eca8fa1dc.jpg

I've been using a mink tip on mine since a few days after I got it.

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep my first boreas. And I have a merlin on the way. So excited to get it going. I've heard so much good stuff about the boreas and finally got my hands on one. FT got it here quick too. Only 10 days...lol
Nice!!! I've liked mine enough I ordered two more from eciggity with the memorial prices. On my third build in the last two months. The current one has been in there since 5-8 though lol.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah if I like it as much as everyone else I might order another one. Just have to wait and see.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2471b3e9b40f77dc5173f74eca8fa1dc.jpg

I've been using a mink tip on mine since a few days after I got it.

Nice.... Those big bores make a difference in clouds..... I got a bunch of tips This carbon fiber is the first to try out.... It's a 15mm, I can see my coils at the bottom.....

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thinking I may run one of mine in single coil again. Didn't really think I'd like it that way but it quickly proved me wrong. Got one for my other half because she has a hard time wicking her mutank. She finally got tired of me forcing her try and figure it out for the times I'm not there to do it for her lol (we've had them since they first came out btw).

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nice.... Those big bores make a difference in clouds..... I got a bunch of tips This carbon fiber is the first to try out.... It's a 15mm, I can see my coils at the bottom.....

Lol yeah it's nice being able to look down through and see how gunked the coils are quickly.

VU Sponsors