Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
All I see on mine is pepper black flakes....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
I can see just enough to be able to tell if they are caked or not. I usually just pop the deck every three or four tanks to check though since I bottom fill. But its nice if it tastes "off" to be able to peek down the chimney too lol.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see just enough to be able to tell if they are caked or not. I usually just pop the deck every three or four tanks to check though since I bottom fill. But its nice if it tastes "off" to be able to peek down the chimney too lol.

It's nice to be able to unscrew the bottom and pop the deck out and at the same time refill the tank.... Screw in deck and bottom cap and Vape on......

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ok now in confused. Will it fit, or not? Seems like people are saying both... ~.~
I have had zero problems having it on my rx with exception of when I'm working new coils on it. That goes for both of my mutanks, both of my goliath v2's and my boreas.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the rx200s and it fits down flush on mine. But I like to use mod guards from kidney puncher. Even without the mod guard it sits flush.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think some people are confused, that or I am. It's not an issue of sitting flush on the RX200, I mean apparently it's an issue on some, but for mine it's not. The issue is the shoddy 510 connection that the RX200 has, it can lead to issues if you push that spring down too far, so the mod guard/spacer is there to prevent it from pushing the pin all the way down to avoid that issue. $40 for a badass mod like the RX200, it's bound to have some flaw, this is just an easily avoidable flaw. So even if you can get it to sit flush, it's a question of if you should, personally I rather space it a little and avoid any possible issue.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn't any way to know until you get your rx. I have 4. It fits on 3. My red and black rx though has a really short throw on the 510 and forcing it will break it.
It happens also with the Tfv4.... The RX200 510 pin Is also know to be broken by the Smok Tfv4......

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't that the pad that goes on top to let you refill from the top ? My tfv4 mini came with (3) one installed (2) in baggie......

Yeah it's a replacement and it has a hole in it and is silicone and .99¢ so I was hoping t would work LOL

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might but its a bit thick.... And the material will melt because it gets hot under the tank.... Don't worry I put 4 tanks on my RX 200 and it works like a charm........

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I suppose I could go to the hardware store and look for a washer or something if it DOESN'T fit.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use these on my Joyetech mods (rx, Stout):

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/kp-mod-guard-5-pack/
Yea someone else linked those, I just didn't want to pay $3 shipping for $2 of stuff. Makes them effectively $1 a piece, but that's the thing, I don't think I'll need more than one. ~.~ I'm looking at their drip tips now. Maybe I'll find something I like and make it more "worth it".

VU Sponsors