Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can see the coilsView attachment 52995

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
I won an auction on a new ejuice company they got approved by the FDA..... 30ml $7.00 free shipping and (2) carbon fiber tips $7.00 total of $14.00uploadfromtaptalk1464844821095.jpg
The people are called Vaportacticts LLC...... They make aerospace grade equipments, full scale manufacturing, engineering, tolerances, and now Vaping equipment..... Tips, juice, custom boxes.....
Tips I bought (2) they sent me a ton.... Bought a bottle of juice I received (3) 30ml.......

I'm not plugging them but they treated me well..... Good people....Joe Zygmunt is the VPuploadfromtaptalk1464844747334.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny we don't know the VP like you bro

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
I don't know the dude either I won the eBay auction PayPal him and 2 days later, today all that stuff was in my mailbox with his business card.... And a thank you.... Never emailed never talked..... That's the part that amazed me...... Good customer service like Roxy.......

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, just spitting out that title made it seem like it did.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know the dude either I won the eBay auction PayPal him and 2 days later, today all that stuff was in my mailbox with his business card.... And a thank you.... Never emailed never talked..... That's the part that amazed me...... Good customer service like Roxy.......

Yeah I know that's why I wrote I didn't want to plug the company, but everything I wrote I got from his business cards.....uploadfromtaptalk1464845859012.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want our threshold to be with what's intended.... Like the Boreas..... But what this guy did.... No one has done for me in years of Vaping....... I thought bring it up and maybe someone will like to get some free shit......

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
This used to be my home thread, lol. It got kinda tame the last few weeks

It is possibly the most skitzo thread on VU actually

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woot!!
6051208641138cefe192162f176a9784.jpg

Getting closer!!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Skitzo and insomniacs .....I'm at home.....

Don't get me started on insomnia...

You know I don't believe it is the sleep deprivation that drives insomniacs to homicide or suicide... It's the fucking INFOMERCIALS!!!

Flip on a TV as 3:45 in the morning and it's ALL fucking infomercials!
:insomnia::crazy::rage:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't get me started on insomnia...

You know I don't believe it is the sleep deprivation that drives insomniacs to homicide or suicide... It's the fucking INFOMERCIALS!!!

Flip on a TV as 3:45 in the morning and it's ALL fucking infomercials!
:insomnia::crazy::rage:
I know specially the one with the expandable magical water hose........ I have your water hose right here pal..... I say this Grabbing my sack.......... Bastards

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know specially the one with the expandable magical water hose........ I have your water hose right here pal..... I say this Grabbing my sack.......... Bastards

I lack that anatomical equipment but agree with the sentiment. ^.~

My worst was years ago. I went 7 days with only 4 hours sleep TOTAL. By the end I was hallucinating. I had to take medicine to finally sleep. ~.~

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I take sleep aid,Nyquil, Boreas, and other crap and still can't sleep....

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly it would be build dependant. I'm assuming by its name it is an 80 watt mod? Build a little higher ohms and it should run fine. I've ran 1 ohm builds in mine around 50 watts and been just fine with it. Granted it seems to shine the best for me with a .15 or so build at 120 or more watts, but that's just how I like my vape. You should be fine with that mod.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There are many builds, even more advanced builds that can peak at around 60-80w...its all about resistance and using thinner wires for your cores/oouter wrap....Ive made Alien Coils and Fused Claptons that performed well at 30w and are used on the Mini volt....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No way.... If it's 80 watts you have to build like .50ohms and above....small baby coils..... To work..... With subohm coils you need a minimum of at least 80 to 120 watts

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2x ss316 aluminum on a 3mm bit 6 wraps alien at .13 ohms ...... 80 watts doesn't even heat them up...... On a 80 watts (2) battery mod pushing 70 to 80 watts it won't last very long.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And you will need to carry 4 to 6 batteries around all day if you want to hit 80 watts all day....... Get the right mod..... All I have to say.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are Vaping for flavor..... I don't usually use coils higher than.08..... Maybe is my style of Vaping....

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If your building around .1 then yes 80w wont cut it....but "subohm" is anything under 1.00 Ohms...., .99 is still considered subohming...and you would only need 15-25w to fire that.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last pair of Aliens I made were .33 Dual Coil and they were great around 40w....too hot at 60w
3 x 32g/40g 316L SS Aliens

e93fa14846976dbac05b14e19640ebf6.png
Those stitch coils I make and a pair always ohms at .13ohms

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im lost...Im not sure what a stitched coil is but you do realize that if you use different gauges and wire types they give you different results...same with ID and wrap count. You can very well have the same gauges/specs and use a different metal and get either much higher resistances or much lower resistances....if your using the same thing every time and doing the same specs every time dont expect a difference in measurement...

You can achieve the same type of vape with different resistances, you just need the power to achieve the same feel. a .08-.09 will feel the same as a .35-.4 on a Series Mod.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know how many people I see buy 80 to 100 watts mod.... Within (2) weeks they selling them on eBay cheap just to buy a 200 watt mod..... If you want cloud and flavor and a mod to grow with your skills...... Don't get an 80 watt mod...... It's simple and I'm trying to help someone not to buy the incorrect mod box.....

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im lost...Im not sure what a stitched coil is but you do realize that if you use different gauges and wire types they give you different results...same with ID and wrap count. You can very well have the same gauges/specs and use a different metal and get either much higher resistances or much lower resistances....if your using the same thing every time and doing the same specs every time dont expect a difference in measurement...

You can achieve the same type of vape with different resistances, you just need the power to achieve the same feel. a .08-.09 will feel the same as a .35-.4 on a Series Mod.
Me too... I'm lost...

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know how many people I see buy 80 to 100 watts mod.... Within (2) weeks they selling them on eBay cheap just to buy a 200 watt mod..... If you want cloud and flavor and a mod to grow with your skills...... Don't get an 80 watt mod...... It's simple and I'm trying to help someone not to buy the incorrect mod box.....

I'm not buying an 80w mod. My mother already HAS one and is using a tank with premade coil heads (that are $4 a pop). She isn't a cloud chaser and I wanted to know if the Boreas would work. (I posted here while waiting on a reply from @raymo2u in PM)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I seem to find myself going in the opposite direction. When I first started vaping I started with a 40w mod and a STM. The I moved up to a 75w mod. Then a I bought the Crown and loved it but I was going thru 3-4 batteries a day and I wasnt getting the most out of my Crown. I started buying 200w mods and more Crowns. Now, I started building and I find myself needing less wattage but getting more flavor and clouds. The way I'm going I could be real happy with just an Avocado or Boreas and and a 100w mod.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors