The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes, haven't seen if leon replied back yet but it looks like they modified their original design of the gragas. Was kind of sadden when that design was trashed cause the black would've complimented a black and gold boreas nicely
904b38ade2d6081bc2b85146fafd75c8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Where the heck did they get the name Gragas? Sounds like a funeral home.

Oops. I got chastised already for saying the name Augvape sounded like a high fiber breakfast cereal.

But really, Gragas?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Nope...usually they are only one time use codes....they dont have a 10% code or anything I know of...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew a Drag Queen once ..... Called Juicy Muschi..... She or he (Dude looked like a lady) was oriental his or her favorite line when she said goodbye to a man was love you long time.....Sailor

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kitty I agree with you and your comments on the Boreas, It is an awesome piece on ingenuity..... I owned a Maganus and it was ahead of it's time, but the Boreas is a new level... I'm glad I picked up a couple.....

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I knew a Drag Queen once ..... Called Juicy Muschi..... She or he (Dude looked like a lady) was oriental his or her favorite line when she said goodbye to a man was love you long time.....Sailor

The Juicy Lucy that inspired my name was a Korean hooker in a police novel who had very poor English

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My latest one, I am still running outdated firmware. I only have an apple computer and it won't work on that. My first one, James updated it for me when I visited last weekend at his house. I hope they come out with one that will work on a Mac.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaperz Cloud Piglet "VCP"
It's an awesome Series Mod, got a .8 build in my Boreas on this little beast. What I love about the VCP also is 25mm devices fit perfect on it among other beauties with it.
Looks great and just checked them out. Need some decent power with these tanks. I've tried on smaller mods before and it hardly wants to fire the tank up. Really needs a couple of batteries. Though, I've never tried running a tank on a mech before. And all my mechs are squonkers. I wouldn't mind a good series and a parallel box mod.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks great and just checked them out. Need some decent power with these tanks. I've tried on smaller mods before and it hardly wants to fire the tank up. Really needs a couple of batteries. Though, I've never tried running a tank on a mech before. And all my mechs are squonkers. I wouldn't mind a good series and a parallel box mod.
With the large build deck, .8 -.9 Ohm fused claptons on a Series Mod is a very beautiful Vape. I'll pop a lower build around .18 on a Parallel mod it does well also. I have my Silver Boreas on my Tres Equis Clone, looks and vapes very well also. My favorite setup though is what I have pictured, at .8 it really is an awesome Vape.

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"I took the advice here and moving the coils about 3 mm off the deck, plus out as far as possible greatly improved the flavor"

Very strange....I tried that too, taste went down big time! I have the top of my coils even with the top of the posts, way more tastier for me, I guess to each his/her own, ymmv, whatever floats ur boat right? Regardless, better than stinkies u BT assholes!! :)

VU Sponsors