Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hahaha, glad you got your discount. Bad Kitty was my moniker for many years
It's funny, my parents named me Krystina, which means "follower of Christ" but I'm the only Atheist and Anti-Theist in my family. My mother's name is Kathy, her dad called her Kat and she's called me Kitten or Kitty since I was born. Now she calls me Krystina just to be a cunt because she knows I hate it.

Found a meme that sums it up:
7738c66ad3d28a24e00b99e02181a440.jpg

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I already got the shipping notice from Eciggity! Shipping from Hawaii to Texas will be like 3 or 4 days if I remember from the last time I ordered from them.
I'm waiting on The Boreas V2

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
I don't know what they could do to improve on the Boreas, but I'd definitely be in for some of those!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already got the shipping notice from Eciggity! Shipping from Hawaii to Texas will be like 3 or 4 days if I remember from the last time I ordered from them.

I don't know what they could do to improve on the Boreas, but I'd definitely be in for some of those!
We need to beat the confidential info out of Roxy...... I know she got screwed once on that deal...... But she's up to something..... And the Boreas V2 maybe a 30mm 10ml .... To compete with the Modfather rta..... Something real freaking bad ass..... You know what I mean Roxy......

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Put a pin in the lower deck to key into the base that the tube sits into so the openings stay lined up with the juice ports when you tighten it up.
I suppose no matter how that sits, some of the open space will be above the juice ports but ocd insists that those remain lined up after the tank has been snugged up.

Also a drop kit with a shorter tank glass and a shorter upper tube section included. You can have a 8ml tank or 4ml depending on your mood.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Put a pin in the lower deck to key into the base that the tube sits into so the openings stay lined up with the juice ports when you tighten it up.
I suppose no matter how that sits, some of the open space will be above the juice ports but ocd insists that those remain lined up after the tank has been snugged up.
Doesn't those two notches on the bottom of the base do that ????

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We need to beat the confidential info out of Roxy...... I know she got screwed once on that deal...... But she's up to something..... And the Boreas V2 maybe a 30mm 10ml .... To compete with the Modfather rta..... Something real freaking bad ass..... You know what I mean Roxy......

I have one 30mm RDTA, the Ohmega BFT. Not terribly impressed. To me, the Boreas kicks it's ass, big time.

Doesn't those two notches on the bottom of the base do that ????

That's what I thought. My base only goes into those notches and doesn't move.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean the ones that lock the deck into the base?
I am talking above that, that thin ring that the glass sits on is the one that spins however it likes. You can hold it in place as you tighten but it's so thin there's not much to hold and I think that last 1/2 turn when tightening the tank down after a cleaning moves it.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have not noticed that being an issue fq. Of course my OCD is in remission. The Doc told me so...right after I straightened every friggin thing on his desk...but only once, not like the 2-3 times I usually do it. :wait:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I don't know if you are getting less or same juice down through the juice ports with it moved to the most restrictive way it could be. Maybe not noticing restrictive flow randomly after a cleaing says that it doesn't matter how it's lined up.
Maybe it really doesn't matter how that lines up but the cut outs match the juice ports exactly so that makes me think they should line up.

Ha ha, yeah, if you are not organizing his desk more than once you're just fine lol

Yeah, drop kit... 2 more parts... please!

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm getting ready to order 2 gallons of my 100% vg nicotine base. Nude Nicotine has a long shelf/freezer life version that is more protected from oxidization. Should last a couple of years with proper storage. Thanks FDAssholes

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If I read everything right, even anything with something like the Yihi or DNA 200 board will be regulated. That is just insane.

84Harley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed, but I understand how she feels after what happened at that other place. I for one would love to see her back as I enjoyed her posts. I found them very informative. Either way I wish her well and hope everything is fine with her.

wait what?? she's gone? what happened?

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A bunch of drama In the Merlin thread over a bad review. People went after the reviewer then he started posting. It went nasty quick. I hope she is just taking a break

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

The FDA Deeming Regs probably killed the V2. Much like Video killed the Radio Star.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm getting ready to order 2 gallons of my 100% vg nicotine base. Nude Nicotine has a long shelf/freezer life version that is more protected from oxidization. Should last a couple of years with proper storage. Thanks FDAssholes
c73e19d9bd10eef5a98774cf30f69c0b.jpg

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A bunch of drama In the Merlin thread over a bad review. People went after the reviewer then he started posting. It went nasty quick. I hope she is just taking a break
Poor Roxy. Looks like I need to head to that thread to see what happened...

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The FDA Deeming Regs probably killed the V2. Much like Video killed the Radio Star.

lol

I have that douche bag on ignore.

Who cares about the review: What kind of business owner is he that he would post that kind of BS about good standing members of this forum and then expect people to trust him with their hard earned vape dollars?

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
lol

I have that douche bag on ignore.

Who cares about the review: What kind of business owner is he that he would post that kind of BS about good standing members of this forum and then expect people to trust him with their hard earned vape dollars?
I'm going to read the whole exchange in the Merlin thread.

Oh and yeah I'm kinda quirky. Even though I'm 29 I do appreciate pop culture references from the 80s ^.~

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know, whenever I hear the song "Video Killed The Radio Star" I think of Rick Astley and the joke that as soon as people saw his music video featuring his goofy scrawny ass his career nosedived. Tee Hee

Of course now he's famous because of the advent of RickRolling. Otherwise he'd be another "One Hit Wonder" from the 80's.

His voice does NOT fit his body. Lmfao

I remember a few years back when the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade RickRolled the whole country.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Grrr
I got Vape Mail today, my VapeNW and Kidney Puncher orders, but my FastTech order is still in fucking Miami. It has been there for 2 days and isn't "expected" until Thursday! I can fucking DRIVE to Miami AND BACK in less than half a day. Fuck you USPS (•̀ᴗ•́)

I'd normally be giddy about #VapeMail but I want my fucking Boreas NOW!

I have batteries, a 6 bay charger, mod guards, a beautiful black drip tip and some plain SS wire now, but without a tank/ohm meter/and all the other shit in my FT order I feel like a kid on Christmas who got all tech stuff and NO BATTERIES ~.~
#FML

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine is WITH my Boreas..... In FUCKING MIAMI!!!!
:angry::rage:

Glad you have yours though. It's ÜBER sexy! I'll have a Black Boreas with the Gold Ring on a Black RX200
Yeah I'm putting that on my black boreas. My ss boreas is on its way from eciggity. I love the rta. Eciggity had a flash sale on them. 20 bucks shipped to my door. Couldn't pass it up. Cheaper than ft and much quicker...lol I hope you get yours soon. There kickass tanks.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Grrr
I got Vape Mail today, my VapeNW and Kidney Puncher orders, but my FastTech order is still in fucking Miami. It has been there for 2 days and isn't "expected" until Thursday! I can fucking DRIVE to Miami AND BACK in less than half a day. Fuck you USPS (•̀ᴗ•́)

I'd normally be giddy about #VapeMail but I want my fucking Boreas NOW!

I have batteries, a 6 bay charger, mod guards, a beautiful black drip tip and some plain SS wire now, but without a tank/ohm meter/and all the other shit in my FT order I feel like a kid on Christmas who got all tech stuff and NO BATTERIES ~.~
#FML
IMO, FastTech isn't worth the few coins you save along with the crapshoot on quality. If one takes time you can find some killer deals from places here in the U.S. Latest example is I got 3 tube mech mod's, good quality for $5 each shipped out of Colorado. I also got a Wotofo Conquer Tank for just under $15 and a Noisy Cricket for $19 from another site here in the U.S.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that looks great on the piglet. i put a ticket in the fasttech to get a good piglet clone a month or two ago. :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO, FastTech isn't worth the few coins you save along with the crapshoot on quality. If one takes time you can find some killer deals from places here in the U.S. Latest example is I got 3 tube mech mod's, good quality for $5 each shipped out of Colorado. I also got a Wotofo Conquer Tank for just under $15 and a Noisy Cricket for $19 from another site here in the U.S.

Do they have the Black Wotofo Conqueror? Really like my SS but the black is what I wanted.

Your right, a lot of times you can score much better deals from US sites although admittedly I got 2 packages from fasttech on the way, mostly bottles and some specialty SS coil wire, no tanks or mods.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do they have the Black Wotofo Conqueror? Really like my SS but the black is what I wanted.

Your right, a lot of times you can score much better deals from US sites although admittedly I got 2 packages from fasttech on the way, mostly bottles and some specialty SS coil wire, no tanks or mods.
Not sure about the Black Conqueror, as for SS wire. Frankly I don't trust the wire coming out of China, I've gotton UD wire that left black streaks on my fingers. I source my wire from two places, Kidney Puncher and over across the pond in the UK Crazy wire. Clean, great quality and good prices. 30 ft of SS for $3.50, $11.95 for 250ft for SS that is smelted in Sweden and milled in the U.S. at Kidney Puncher. Very clean, annealed and fast shipping, why screw with cheap Chinese wire?

Also I got a batch of 316L SS from K.Bee, 1000ft of 38 guage for $22. All these orders got to me in about 3 days.

VU Sponsors