Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha, beat me to it, but yeah it looks good, just be careful pulsing, I've melted quite a few coils by being dumb.

(and yeah that's one of the many issues with the factory wire, aliens = decored clapton rewrapped creating a wavy clapton wrap.)
Thanks. Yeah I'll remember that for next time. I'm used to kanthal. ^.^

I love you guys. Always ready and willing to help!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear your boreas finally showed up. Or should I say your 3 boreas... good choice, there awesome rtas. Your gonna enjoy them and nice build. Looks better than my first. I just started building not to long ago myself. I feel like my vapemail was nothing compared to your huge haul. Congrats and vape safe..
Thanks. I'm super excited to be a "Self Sufficient" Vaper.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
33efa54891563eea322cedf1687aba99.jpg
32bc100b15cd9963f4a0036f4e32f043.jpg
336a16aed4a5fc685ae2891a7aaa976d.jpg
11da15b8f0b4ae4716a4c5797c9d264c.jpg

I got Vape Mail!!!!! :HappyKitty:

Now to build on it (first ever build)

Any advice?
Wow Kitty, that's a very cool vape mail you received, nice choices....

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am LITERALLY giddy like a child on Xmas morning. ^.^ I can't wait to build more! (I got a couple of RDAs too in my big FT order)

That Vape Mail was 3 different packages 1 from KP 1 from VapeNW and 1 from FT all for under $300 ^.^

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
33efa54891563eea322cedf1687aba99.jpg
32bc100b15cd9963f4a0036f4e32f043.jpg
336a16aed4a5fc685ae2891a7aaa976d.jpg
11da15b8f0b4ae4716a4c5797c9d264c.jpg

I got Vape Mail!!!!! :HappyKitty:

Now to build on it (first ever build)

Any advice?
Damn girl, you got enough stuff there? lmao Hows that LUC6? I been thinking of upgrading from my LUC4.

As for builds on the Boreas, Fused Claptons are amazing on it (Staggered Fuseds are even better, but theyre kinda hard to make properly)

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What RDA's did you get?
I got a black troll for my rx200 if I ever don't want to use the Boreas. (It was $6.66^.~)

I also got 2 pink Doge RDAs (one for my pink simple and one for my sister)

Plus 3 mutations (v4) a white one for my sister and then 2 black ones (one with green and one with red splatter that came with matching SMPL mods)

4a362355522ff18c074da75055cbbe1e.jpg
52cfeab75de8e67d5e9b375e34eff517.jpg

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn girl, you got enough stuff there? lmao Hows that LUC6? I been thinking of upgrading from my LUC4.

As for builds on the Boreas, Fused Claptons are amazing on it (Staggered Fuseds are even better, but theyre kinda hard to make properly)
I like it. I got it for $31.99 on VapeNW when I bought some Sony vtc4s

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a black troll for my rx200 if I ever don't want to use the Boreas. (It was $6.66^.~)

I also got 2 pink Doge RDAs (one for my pink simple and one for my sister)

Plus 3 mutations (v4) a white one for my sister and then 2 black ones (one with green and one with red splatter that came with matching SMPL mods)

4a362355522ff18c074da75055cbbe1e.jpg
52cfeab75de8e67d5e9b375e34eff517.jpg
Thanks for the link/pics! Let us know how you like them. Great prices!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Want me to come over and build some stuff with you .... I'll be a gentleman and a scholar.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
That would be fun! I've totes got "the building bug"! ^.^

However, I have ZERO free time at the moment. Someday I swear!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem..... I'll be glad to pass on what I know, you can even pack all your stuff and bring it with you...... We'll have fun building stuff and creative some killer shit...... Ha ha.....

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No problem..... I'll be glad to pass on what I know, you can even pack all your stuff and bring it with you...... We'll have fun building stuff and creative some killer shit...... Ha ha.....

I'm looking forward to it! I want to try to be HALF as good as @raymo2u ^.~

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dayum... I like a girl who goes all the way... :cheers:

Pssst... turn on the temp control & adjust your vape with that...
I haven't even tried TC yet. VW reminds me of the provari I had so I started with that.

I'm Vaping at 50w which is the lowest satisfying wattage. Higher is MORE satisfying, but I don't want to run through my batteries too fast! I had bought 2 sets (3 married) but my sister's husband took hers for a different mod so I gave her my second set. She's going to replace them soon. ^.^ I'm a good big sister ^.~

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet toys...... Even when I receive (1) thing like my last Boreas..... My face lights up just like opening The Lost arc in Indiana Jones...... It's just like a beautiful Christmas morning..... So much joy and happiness...... Oh my heart is already murmuring and beating fast....... Merry Christmas

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sweet toys...... Even when I receive (1) thing like my last Boreas..... My face lights up just like opening The Lost arc in Indiana Jones...... It's just like a beautiful Christmas morning..... So much joy and happiness...... Oh my heart is already murmuring and beating fast....... Merry Christmas

Thanks man. Yeah I was really excited!!

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes... It can handle 85/15 up to 100 watts without trouble..... I don't use the 2.5mm it floods on me at lower watts.......

I've been sticking with between 50 and 60 watts. The dual coil build I did clocks in at .43.

I'm happy with it for my first build. It's Vaping great!

I was worried at first that I trimmed my wicks too much, and after a little leaking overnight, I took it apart, wiped it down and rewicked with more and fluffier cotton. NO MORE LEAKS! (So far. Not even after I top filled it ^.^)

I don't even know how to bottom fill this thing. :noob:

Last edited:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I said the SAME fucking thing! I felt like a kid on Xmas morning yesterday! I'm still giddy ^.^

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've been sticking with between 50 and 60 watts. The dual coil build I did clocks in at .43.

I'm happy with it for my first build. It's Vaping great!

I was worried at first that I trimmed my wicks too much, and after a little leaking overnight, I took it apart, wiped it down and rewicked with more and fluffier cotton. NO MORE LEAKS! (So far. Not even after I top filled it ^.^)

I don't even know how to bottom fill this thing. :noob:
With the juice flow open you leave the build deck in and put juice along the side spaces where the juice normally flows down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With the juice flow open you leave the build deck in and put juice along the side spaces where the juice normally flows down

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I was imagining something more complicated involving a mad scientist's lab Igor and syringes.

^.~

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

.15ohm 6 wrap 2.5mm ID fused nichrome 2x26/36
Filled it with inversion vapor peach berry creme.
I built this on the smaller juice holes deck.
I love this Tank!

I have this ready to swap in when the rayon gets nasty
Same wire, 3.5mm 7 wraps .22 I think it landed at.

VU Sponsors