Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wonder if the deck could be put inside the Boreas Tank...it looks similar to the Boreas deck...

Vapeston-Cloudnus-RDTA-Good-Deck-For-All-Wires.jpg
Vapeston-Cloudnus-RDTA-06.jpg

Last edited:

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am absolutely in love with the Boreas. It hits so hard and smooth you just cant stop vaping. On my fifth tank now and Im not stopping until I fall over onto my floor. I am still messing around with the testing and trying out different juices but I wouldn't say the flavor in this tank is better than the Griffin but the cloud production is unreal! Question is, should I buy more now and stock up or do you think I could wait until July and pick up another few Boreas tanks? Will they sell out before then?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am absolutely in love with the Boreas. It hits so hard and smooth you just cant stop vaping. On my fifth tank now and Im not stopping until I fall over onto my floor. I am still messing around with the testing and trying out different juices but I wouldn't say the flavor in this tank is better than the Griffin but the cloud production is unreal! Question is, should I buy more now and stock up or do you think I could wait until July and pick up another few Boreas tanks? Will they sell out before then?

You should get what you can now - for many reasons.

Supposedly it's discontinued by Augvape for starters...

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Alot of places they are all out of stock, other places posted that they are discontinued....get more while you can...

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was me, but sadly I don't know how to do so...something the mods would have to set up I assume. I'd think a group buy for Boreas AND tank glass, o-rings, replacement decks, grub screws would be an outstanding idea.....and with the climate now I'd think a group buy for Griffin 25's and some of the other tanks that everyone loves and has would be good also...........we don't know if anything will still be available as I haven't heard ANY of the Chinese companys say or indicate they will make submissions to the FDA......

.........the silence from them is deafing.................listen for a pin to drop..............

I'd guess that setting it up to include the Merlin and the same replacements backups might be in order to.......but with the "Climate in Vaping" right now, not sure anything like this could succeed.....

IF I had the D'Niro I'd do it and sell the stuff out to others, but can't do that on my Disability Income....I couldn't afford to order it all and the logistics of doling it out escapes my expertise (and vaping's cheap compared to cigs and I damn sure can't afford those..one of the reasons I took up vaping initially)..............

I do know that I can get the Boreas from Augvape for $15 (they did email me back, finally).......................if I buy 10 at a time..with $20 shipping that would make them $17 apiece...........don't know what spare kits would cost....
There's a link in the VU, look for trading post thread, than co-op and you can set up a group buy. If you ask the crazychef or dre for help or read their group buy it's laid out for you.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just use hole (2) or (3).... Thicker clouds than wide open.... Get staples 316L 3mm or 2.5 mm.... Like this..... I just got an Alpha Ohmega 30mm puts the Boreas to shame but the Boreas is still a great tank......
uploadfromtaptalk1465961507662.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465961520289.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465961539008.jpg

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's about experimental stuff.... It took me several weeks and 10 builds..... And I don't use the Boreas big hole deck...... I like little holes...... The big deck requires more cotton and more juice sometimes flooding your Vape with too much juice...... Experiment.....

This is the type build the BTF can handle...... These are 3.5mm coils....
uploadfromtaptalk1465961801142.jpg

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone wants a new black 25mm Griffin Black RTA $20.00 OBO.....

Uhhhh were at ..........couldn't find it under that #..............bet its gone

Figures LOL....

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's a link in the VU, look for trading post thread, than co-op and you can set up a group buy. If you ask the crazychef or dre for help or read their group buy it's laid out for you.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk
I'll give it a look see.........tks

Brad Mitchell

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I have filled my boreas 3-5 times now without a single drop leak out. Everything I filled going by the directions I have gotten leakage bad.

This is how I do it:

Flip and drain from bottom
Close afc completely
Flip up right
Unscrew top cap
Fill

Start the treads on the top cap but do not screw it down just yet just get it started so you don't have to fiddle to find the threads

Open one hole on afc
Tighten down top cap.

The last part I do and I'm not sure if it does anything helpful is open afc to 2 holes and vape two times then I proceed to open afc to desired position.

Hope this helps someone

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah just saw it on Ambitionz review. Think I'll stand pat with my Boreas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
4ml won't cut it....
No point of having a goon deck if ur limited!and goon deck is PIA IMO

VAPE ON

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Was the reason I was looking to see if the deck was usable in the Boreas...I love the Goon Deck, its only a PITA if your not building big and wide coils.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like you fill the Cloudnus from the bottom...exactly how I fill my Boreas. But with only 4ml you will be pulling it from your mod twice as often. Maybe more with those juice holes on the deck. I wonder if they will make the juice holes a bit smaller than the prototype? Heard that the amount of cotton you have to use to keep it from leaking messes with the airflow...just what one reviewer mentioned.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like you fill the Cloudnus from the bottom...exactly how I fill my Boreas. But with only 4ml you will be pulling it from your mod twice as often. Maybe more with those juice holes on the deck. I wonder if they will make the juice holes a bit smaller than the prototype? Heard that the amount of cotton you have to use to keep it from leaking messes with the airflow...just what one reviewer mentioned.
No, it's a top fill tank.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yup...top fill...OR you could fill like I do the Boreas, but why would ya. It looks like an easy top fill with a quick JFC close down. Easy removable top.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let the waiting begin... Just ordered a Boreas from FT... :D Had some gift cert there so it was cheap .
It may not be that long. I got my 2 Boreas in 5 days from Fasttech. Fastest I ever got anything from them. My Merlins which I ordered the next day took almost 4 weeks. So you just never know.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Jeeze, I just got some stuff from them I ordered at the end of April

But - have gotten stuff in less than 10 days

janne303

Member For 4 Years
can be sent same day, but it doesnt show up as received from customer in a week when we track the order. Dunno if they got onedayintheweek pick-up at their warehouse... hehe

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It may not be that long. I got my 2 Boreas in 5 days from Fasttech. Fastest I ever got anything from them. My Merlins which I ordered the next day took almost 4 weeks. So you just never know.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Still puzzled why fastech is so popular, prices aren't that much cheaper than in the US. An example Boreas is $22 there, I checked eciggity and it's $25. Plus they have the SS, Black and the gold AFC, Fastech only has the Black.

The Merlin is the same price

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a big dripper, but I just got the Augvape Druid - just because I like the Boreas and Merlin so well. I like the Alleria also, but not as much as the one's Roxy did for them

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm quaking in my boots - but am pretty well prepared
Yeah I'm fully prepped, just made another order of nic, figure a bit over 30 years worth. I now have way more wire and hardware then I'll ever need . So I'm in the prep for some friends and family mode. Some of them are still on the Stinkies and I'd like to have something to start them off with if they choose to quit.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still puzzled why fastech is so popular, prices aren't that much cheaper than in the US. An example Boreas is $22 there, I checked eciggity and it's $25. Plus they have the SS, Black and the gold AFC, Fastech only has the Black.

The Merlin is the same price

Yeah but if you know what you're looking for sometimes FT can be much cheaper. Point being, on the Merlins I got 2 for $34 with the code MAP. No one here was even close to that price. So I didn't mind waiting.

VU Sponsors