Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ohmboy is annoying lately. Fagan says "this one" wayyy too much.
True OhmBoy lately seems to be starting a repetitive issue where he keeps repeating everything and the reviews are starting to be more bland and "cookie cut" then previous vids.

The woman asked me if I was going to start doing videos...I may sometime..Ill need to change the office around to do so though...I would do alot of coil/wick tuts that would be my main thing.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
True OhmBoy lately seems to be starting a repetitive issue where he keeps repeating everything and the reviews are starting to be more bland and "cookie cut" then previous vids.

The woman asked me if I was going to start doing videos...I may sometime..Ill need to change the office around to do so though...I would do alot of coil/wick tuts that would be my main thing.
If you do setup a YouTube channel, Id subscribe and probably most of the forum would, you have some good detailed reviews.

NoAvail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roxy! Someone on VapnFagan new review is claiming you stole the Aromamizer prototype they put out in Dec. I'm trying to set him straight lol. The little info these reviews have is shocking as well as the public. They just scream "clone" and "stolen". It's pretty disheartening to see such a display of false rumor and unintelligence

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm pretty excited about your tank too Raymo. I don't know anything about it lol but knowing what you know about building and rtas it should be great
I know mines not going to be like any others...nothing close...I drew it up from scratch and although it has some small similarities but it has some pretty unique features...I just hope Leon and Augvape can get it done relatively soon...I love the Boreas but having something with my name out there with my design input and have others review and check it out would be a bucket list item marked for me.

For those that dont know anything about the project...(Sorry Roxy for stepping on your thread for a sec)

Raymo RTA Specs List:

25mm wide RTA (roughly the size of the VCMT in height)
Will hold 6-8ml's of Juice (depending on how Chamber is done)
20mm 2 post build deck
Juice ports that drain downwards towards wicking (every drop gets used)
Griffin style top fill openings, Top unscrews in 3-4 turns
Real Adjustable Juice Control
6mm-8mm wide chimney ID with domed chamber top
Some knurling On every band/level
Tank can be removed filled with Juice
Swapable Posts Style Options
Delrin Concave drip tip and a SS 510 DT adapter
Airflow Rings may be swapable for different varieties of intake
Airflow will be Cyclonic openings 2mm x 10mm
Air travels in and hits the coils at a 45 degree angle then straight to you mouth.
Adjustable 510 Pin
Colors will be Black, SS, RED/SS
Positive and Negative Posts will have swappable styled options and Airflow bands will also have style options you can choose yourself.

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I know mines not going to be like any others...nothing close...I drew it up from scratch and although it has some small similarities but it has some pretty unique features...I just hope Leon and Augvape can get it done relatively soon...I love the Boreas but having something with my name out there with my design input and have others review and check it out would be a bucket list item marked for me.

For those that dont know anything about the project...(Sorry Roxy for stepping on your thread for a sec)

Raymo RTA Specs List:

25mm wide RTA (roughly the size of the VCMT in height)
Will hold 6-8ml's of Juice (depending on how Chamber is done)
20mm 2 post build deck
Juice ports that drain downwards towards wicking (every drop gets used)
Griffin style top fill openings, Top unscrews in 3-4 turns
Real Juice control
6mm chimney ID with domed chamber top
Some knurling On every band/level
Tank can be removed filled with Juice
Swapable posts style options
Delrin Concave drip tip and a SS 510 DT adapter
Airflow Rings may be swapable for different varieties of intake
Airflow will be Cyclonic openings 2mm x 10mm
Air travels in and hits the coils at a 45 degree angle then straight to you mouth.
Adjustable 510 Pin
Colors will be Black, SS, RED/SS
Positive and Negative Posts will have swappable options and Airflow will also have options you can choose yourself.

Shit now I'm gonna have to buy that. Always some new shit with rebuildable tanks I can't resist. I know the Apache deck is around 20mm, but what size deck did the 25mm VCMT have?

Also, does anyone know if Eciggity has the O-ring problem? Because I ordered a second Boreas in black from there.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
56206920.jpg

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy! Someone on VapnFagan new review is claiming you stole the Aromamizer prototype they put out in Dec. I'm trying to set him straight lol. The little info these reviews have is shocking as well as the public. They just scream "clone" and "stolen". It's pretty disheartening to see such a display of false rumor and unintelligence

Nope, I wasn't a tester. And the leaked info was it was 22.5mm and had no jc.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Roxy he's not the only one saying that, I recall someone on Reddit saying there was some leaked SC design and that's how the Boreas happened. Thinking about this in detail, if Steamcrave didn't even USE the design, what was there for you to steal? I mean, juice flow control certainly isn't something that's new or something SC invented, neither is adjustable airflow. Other than the two different decks, all you really did was take a tank using the dripper side-airflow/bottom-wicking style that the Aromamizer V1 brought and SC kind of half assed dropped the ball with and made it a little different and in a 25mm version in an attempt to make a better device. Logically thinking, there isn't even any reason for you to have even stolen the design, because everything you used was available in the Aromamizer V1 or already out in the vaping world in other designs and then you added shit like the two decks that wasn't even a normal thing or available at all on the Aromamizer. Just my two cents, but you stealing the design doesn't even make logical sense in my thought process. You took something that Aromamizer started, and you were clearly just trying to make it better, not steal anything. I think people just like the drama at this point, logical thought leaves no room for you stealing the design.

Last edited:

NoAvail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Roxy he's not the only one saying that, I recall someone on Reddit saying there was some leaked SC design and that's how the Boreas happened. Thinking about this in detail, if Steamcrave didn't even USE the design, what was there for you to steal? I mean, juice flow control certainly isn't something that's new or something SC invented, neither is adjustable airflow. Other than the two different decks, all you really did was take a tank using the dripper side-airflow/bottom-wicking style that the Aromamizer V1 brought and SC kind of half assed dropped the ball with and made it a little different and in a 25mm version in an attempt to make a better device. Logically thinking, there isn't even any reason for you to have even stolen the design, because everything you used was available in the Aromamizer V1 or already out in the vaping world in other designs and then you added shit like the two decks that wasn't even a normal thing or available at all on the Aromamizer. Just my two cents, but you stealing the design doesn't even make logical sense in my thought process. You took something that Aromamizer started, and you were clearly just trying to make it better, not steal anything. I think people just like the drama at this point, logical thought leaves no room for you stealing the design.
:yes:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just click to ignore him guys...like me...then he wont have anyone to argue with.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard no rumors until AFTER the release of these two tanks. IF there had been a leak, a revised product with additional defining touches should have been added.

I have not tried the Supreme, yet.

With that in mind, from what I've seen, the juice flow, airflow, and to a much lesser degree, the deck/s are different. Further, a large portion of the design - the base on both - was 'borrowed' from the Bellus.

I haven't heard UD crying foul (yet).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If only he knew I was saying it wasn't theft and arguing with nobody, and here he is looking ignorant.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I'm not worried about it, at all, but I'm not arguing with anyone and I feel the light he sees me in is the polar opposite of what I'm actually doing.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Nope, I wasn't a tester. And the leaked info was it was 22.5mm and had no jc.
I was a member of the steam crave fan club on Facebook a few weeks ago and wouldn’t you know it that’s where I first heard of the Boreas. One of the mods made a post claiming cloning of their products, I think it was about 3 different rta’s and they posted links to each. They said that any with bottom juice feed and side air flow were clones. A few people pointed out the velocity deck on their supreme and they toned down there claims after that, but were still salty. I think most people that are claiming you stole the design are just steam crave fans and just jealous that the Boreas is so great, doing so well, comes with two decks, and cost less. I followed the link to ecf and found out about the Boreas and who was involved and went back to the Facebook group and promptly removed myself and ordered a Boreas LOL. There will always be haters of people who don’t agree with their views.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
So if SC and SC Fanboys are so pissed about the Boreas where is their hate for the Hastur, the TF-RDTA and a multitude of other tanks using this RDTA system? It's obviously just drama.

You were pretty obnoxious in your first couple of posts brother! Now you're being pretty kool! TY!:shades:

@raymo2u can you see this?

That's just how I make an entrance when I'm new somewhere, it's over with for good now.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You were pretty obnoxious in your first couple of posts brother! Now you're being pretty kool! TY!:shades:

@raymo2u can you see this?
Im not sure what you referring to but okay? I dont really try to be a dick but I like to loosen the mood....Im not one for tension or anything...dont take me seriously.

Yes I can see that.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
He really needs to take me off ignore I feel like he's so confused.

VU Sponsors