JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is it working for you?
I've been trying it often all day (since they are 12 hours ahead it is already the 4th there). Just tried again (it's after midnight for me) and still no dice. ~.~

Nope it isn't - in fact, I was trying to find the posting where I got it and can't find it now. It's pissing me off big time!!!!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I guess midnight central time is says. Isn't that pretty soon? Like a few minutes?

I was just worried I got bad info, passed it on, then couldn't at least attribute where I got the info, lol

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I guess midnight central time is says. Isn't that pretty soon? Like a few minutes?

I was just worried I got bad info, passed it on, then couldn't at least attribute where I got the info, lol
T-Minus 5 Minutes and counting....

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Haha damn autocorrect...

Then again, Vaping is going to get more expensive because of the cocksuckers at the FDA, so a life of crime may be necessary...

Haha!

Order placed by the way. ^.~

We should be sticking it to the FDA, trifling motherfuckers

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any of you notice a difference between lightening vapes and kidney puncher kanthal for taste or longevity or cleanliness?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would think that it's way too airy with way too big a chamber for that small of a wire.
Even twisted? I have 22g in there right now and 24g ss316l in a different tank. Both pretty big. I have 28g ss316l and just ordered 26g ss316l. Looking for less battery intensive than 22g but still good flavor..

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will never buy anything from China again and that's final....... I ordered several silicone sleeves for my mods..... Its been over a month..... I'm still waiting..... All that stress to save .$1.79 to $2.00 screw that shit.....

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I will never buy anything from China again and that's final....... I ordered several silicone sleeves for my mods..... Its been over a month..... I'm still waiting..... All that stress to save .$1.79 to $2.00 screw that shit.....

Took 1.5 months for a 2 dollar tool I got.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even twisted? I have 22g in there right now and 24g ss316l in a different tank. Both pretty big. I have 28g ss316l and just ordered 26g ss316l. Looking for less battery intensive than 22g but still good flavor..
Maybe twisted. Or maybe if it was wrapping a larger cable. I was thinking more about normal dual coil. Could probably get away with that in a Griffen but the Boreas chamber and airflow would just wash out any flavor.

I've had this tank for a couple of weeks now and I love it. The only problem is it leaks on me like. It doesn't leak when I fill (following the instructions) but if I leave it on its side it just leaks all over. I've tried changing out the O-rings and played with different wicking styles.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, I avoid as much as possible. Frankly saving a couple of bucks isn't worth the hassle. There is a point to saving a few pennies ya know.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know that in China most consumers look for merchandise made in USA, Germany, England they don't buy Chinese made merchandise..... I saw that today in a Discovery Channel clandestine and illegal manufacturing in China..... It was about how the government is attempting to stop clones and copies from top end merchandise.

janne303

Member For 4 Years
Its here now!!

22bd17d2ad41177a4236e5b5e4e9f38d.jpg

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only shit that I see surviving this FDA shit is
COTTON BACON

VAPE ON

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only shit that I see surviving this FDA shit is
COTTON BACON

VAPE ON
Only if they remove all reference to vaping.

I myself prefer Native Wicks platinum blend, but I honestly always seem to go back to Koh gen Doh. Koh gen Doh will certainly not be affected and at $10 for 80 large pads it's hard to beat.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How much cotton goes over the fluid holes? I recoiled and think I may have too much. I have a good bit on the bottom where the juice comes up. I used different coils than previously were in there.

Thanks for the help.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How much cotton goes over the fluid holes? I recoiled and think I may have too much. I have a good bit on the bottom where the juice comes up. I used different coils than previously were in there.

Thanks for the help.
I tuck the tails under the coil so the both barely touch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep, I have at least 4 times that much. That's what I thought. Is there a risk of leaking if there is not enough cotton?
Not really, unless it's ridiculously a low amount. The only time I ever had a leaky Boreas is when I forgot to close the afc/jfc upon filling. Happened this morning. I lost about a quarter of a tank of the last of my Raspberry Cotton Candy. Smh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What coils did you put in?
I went from dual 22g 10 wrap 2.5 ID to dual 8/7 wrap spaced 24g 2.5 ID. Both kanthal. I loved the 22g but wanted to try something different. I have 26g ss316l coming in and will be trying dual 10 wrap spaced 3.0 ID. Not getting the flavor from the 24g like.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Should I use the larger deck for that build? I planned on using tc. I also have 24g ss316l but thought I would wait on the 26g.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I went from dual 22g 10 wrap 2.5 ID to dual 8/7 wrap spaced 24g 2.5 ID. Both kanthal. I loved the 22g but wanted to try something different. I have 26g ss316l coming in and will be trying dual 10 wrap spaced 3.0 ID. Not getting the flavor from the 24g like.
Wonder why not, It should work the 24g. Could it be the wicking? Too much?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Should I use the larger deck for that build? I planned on using tc. I also have 24g ss316l but thought I would wait on the 26g.
I don't think so, I think the larger deck is for much larger "fancy coils". Since you liked the 22g you should like the 24g. I like ss316L wire. Why not play with it while you wait.

Topweasel

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think so, I think the larger deck is for much larger "fancy coils". Since you liked the 22g you should like the 24g. I like ss316L wire. Why not play with it while you wait.
Is the deck larger? I thought it was just the juice holes. I guess if wicking was an issue with beastly coil it might help.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is the deck larger? I thought it was just the juice holes. I guess if wicking was an issue with beastly coil it might help.
Sorry, was speaking too loosely, the deck is the same size, the juice holes are larger 2.5mm compared to the 2.0mm of the other deck.

VU Sponsors