The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LIPO though?
No clue, all I did was type it into google thinking there had to be a US seller for you, but all that I saw were sold out or different colors but saw FT had it as well and figured that was better than GB.

k_robeson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't mind them! I do think they limit you on battery life <1300mah....that's why I love my Reauleux DNA200. In terms of 18650s you cannot achieve a true 200w with just 2 cells.

Battery life is of upmost importance to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Overhang like dis:

7W5ra8p.jpg

And yes, no way in hell that's a 1300mah battery.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what do you guys think of LIPO BATTS

VAPE IT
As others are saying, you have to charge the lipo, and while many of the DNA mods have made it somewhat easy to replace the Lipos, it's still no where near as easy as popping in a couple fresh 18650s. So that's why i like the 18650's, battery drained, pop them out, new ones in, toss the drained ones on the charger and go about my day.

k_robeson

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
As others are saying, you have to charge the lipo, and while many of the DNA mods have made it somewhat easy to replace the Lipos, it's still no where near as easy as popping in a couple fresh 18650s. So that's why i like the 18650's, battery drained, pop them out, new ones in, toss the drained ones on the charger and go about my day.

Reauleux DNA FTW!!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tanks getting bigger, I have to make sure I have mods for these big ass tanks, I think the Wismec 100 will be ok, but only 100watts... WTF!!

VAPE IT

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
IMO people that try to sell stuff over that platform don't deserve your money.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
For small modders it’s a good way to get their stuff out for people to see.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea. I used it to move a number of mine when i made them. But it got to time dependent to be building and selling so i stopped. I still build occasionally for a friend and such, but Im no longer trying to sell them and make money.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I can't see or feel the overhang on my rx200. My black one has a sleeve on so definitely not noticeable at all. But, I can't tell on my red and black one. I wou'd need to magnify it.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
How much?
The one with the 2800mah maxamp is $250 and the blue battery is a 2600mah Glacier and is $210. He also makes smaller boxes with 1850 mah and 2200mah batteries for around $160 - $ 180 but the box isn’t wide enough for a 25mm rta without overhang. He buys the boxes already milled out from a guy in Italy and then builds them.

VU Sponsors