Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been thinking about getting this, but I don't know if I can justify the price...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    530.8 KB · Views: 44

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been thinking about getting this, but I don't know if I can justify the price...

Mike Vapes uses one of those quite a bit.

I kind of like it myself. But...

Hell, I'm thinking $170 for the LAVABOX is extreme. $250??? I just don't know if I can justify that. Golf is expensive enough.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
14 watts???? Really? My fart is more than 14watts lol...
hope I am not to near when you light a match ...which digital meter did you use ? no don't know where you put the probes
well at least I think its funny lol

Icipher84

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mike Vapes uses one of those quite a bit.

I kind of like it myself. But...

Hell, I'm thinking $170 for the LAVABOX is extreme. $250??? I just don't know if I can justify that. Golf is expensive enough.
With the 1300mah extension, it's like $205 right?

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Just cannot do it. Zuckerberg just rubs me the wrong way
Me too that’s why I didn’t use any of my real info and created a new email just for facebook.
I just went to his facebook page and he just posted a pick of his new RTA to replace his leaking VCMT, he got a black BOREAS.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha, whatever helps you sleep at night!

I am thinking of it as if I buy a Mod I'd still need batteries, or a new tank or juice or whatnot so I'd still spend the $205 but the whole $205 wouldn't be for the Mod alone.

With that kind of logic I can't go wrong.

Can I?????????

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Me too that’s why I didn’t use any of my real info and created a new email just for facebook.
I just went to his facebook page and he just posted a pick of his new RTA to replace his leaking VCMT, he got a black BOREAS.

Who got a black Boreas?

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ha, you got nothing on me, ej. When the bacteria takes over my entire intestinal tract I could probably light up a small city!

There are reasons I'm a recluse now.
and I thougt they outlawed nuclear power plants !
seerius did the antibeotics not help ?

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lipos are 3 cell, 3x900. Watt/hours are a much better way to compare batteries. Since they are higher voltage. My 1400 will last all day most days.

rolf 2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
what do you guys think of LIPO BATTS

VAPE IT
commercial or diy ?
one of my earlier 2 mods has lipos in it one is sporting a dna 20 in it and as I remember is 4800 mh
the other a 2cell series wired . both with charger plugs and external chargers .one requires a special charger 3 pin.
as trump would say .. huuuuge and out last even him lol
they are the batterys for model hilicopters .
just way to big . was funn to build

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
just take care of yourselv !
we still need you for the merlin!!

It will be a lifelong issue. The pancreatitis causes it, and since that can't be cured, neither can the SIBO.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am thinking of it as if I buy a Mod I'd still need batteries, or a new tank or juice or whatnot so I'd still spend the $205 but the whole $205 wouldn't be for the Mod alone.

With that kind of logic I can't go wrong.

Can I?????????

I like your avatar, it reminds me of my cat Casper he lived to be 17.

Casper10.jpg

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, that modmaker on FB sure isn't happy with me. He doesn't like the number of parts, the o rings, colors of o rings, number of o rings or the screws.

He said he wants to strangle me.

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, that modmaker on FB sure isn't happy with me. He doesn't like the number of parts, the o rings, colors of o rings, number of o rings or the screws.

He said he wants to strangle me.
Oh mai.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ZUCKERBERG VAPES?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, this is not good. I went on fb to answer questions and he's threatened me and told me what a POS it is.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, this is not good. I went on fb to answer questions and he's threatened me and told me what a POS it is.
He didn’t mean anything bad from what he said toward you he was just kidding. He said he was just a grumpy old man and he was getting frustrated with the problems he was having with the broken orings.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He has calmed down, but now his other members are worried it will suck. :slowclap:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've had WAY too much stress lately :cuss2:

Deep breath in through your nose, hold to count of four, relax and exhale out the mouth for count of seven. Repeat, and start listing things you're grateful for starting with the letter A, continue on to Zed. Get to Zed, start over and try listing three things for each letter, remember to keep breathing to the four and seven count. You'll be alright. :)

Greetings all!

I just want to make sure that this is normal - upon refilling from the top, I flip it upside down, wait for the eliquid to drain, close off the AFC and flip it rightside up, remove the top cap. When I remove the top cap, ALOT of bubbles come from the bottom and cause leakage. Is this right or am I missing something?

Thanks for such a wonderful community!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Greetings all!

I just want to make sure that this is normal - upon refilling from the top, I flip it upside down, wait for the eliquid to drain, close off the AFC and flip it rightside up, remove the top cap. When I remove the top cap, ALOT of bubbles come from the bottom and cause leakage. Is this right or am I missing something?

Thanks for such a wonderful community!

No, that sounds like there's a bad o ring letting air in.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0284e0f18b1b8d60c61dfb8fac9afbea.jpg

VAPE IT

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just got my black boreas in a couple of hours ago. showed up in great condition. orings seem to be ok except on my drip tip. i took the drip tip off to look at, and the orings have shredded a little. they are still intact, but i figured i'd mention it.

i cleaned it up (even tho no trace of bad smell or machine oil) and threw in a kanthal 3mm 7 wrap clapton build. .55ohm at 100w and vaping like a dream. i filled it as instruction and zero leaks so far. i'm really liking this thing so far. good job Roxy!

Ng5DvgEl.jpg

VU Sponsors