Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The paint on the BOREAS l
1664e90551cae53971cfe39a9ab9e922.jpg

SHE READY...

VAPE IT
MMM Lagunitas used to be some of my favorite sauce in my drinking days!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Was there any glue stains on the bottom, side or top of the tank? That's the only issue I've had on the two I got, but it wiped off easily.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EJ, next time you fill it, fill it from the bottom and see if you can manage to get a little more in there, both my Boreas's do it, and now I'm not even using the topfill anymore which is a shame because it takes a solid 10 seconds to unthread stuff off my angry ass 510. Something about there being no gap in the tank when filled just makes me feel.. nice. Like some ASMR shit.
I tried that, but it gets messy though?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I tried that, but it gets messy though?

Make sure you're not closing the juice flow at all when you fill from the bottom, as that'll prevent juice from flowing down into the tank. I don't get any mess when filling from the bottom or top, I just fit more from the bottom.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure you're not closing the juice flow at all when you fill from the bottom, as that'll prevent juice from flowing down into the tank. I don't get any mess when filling from the bottom or top, I just fit more from the bottom.
No mess from the top
When i take the base and the deck from the buttom, juice all over my hands dude..?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok I will try that

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I take back my recommendation on the SMY SDNA200 V2, the 510 on mine just came loose after a month. Will I EVER own a retail DNA200 mod that I don't have to do fucking custom self-work on to make function due to faults? Ugh. Amazing chip, just 90% of the people putting them in mods in the retail world care fuck-all about quality. I can fix this in ten minutes, I just hate that I should have to on a mod I paid $160 for.

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine takes a good 2 days before I have to refill, but I do have 9 different atty's on the go :D

Well I like haven't a good mix of flavours on the go :D

Devilon

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I wish you lot would stop posting your pictures of the black Boreas, I want one badly but there isn't any available yet on this small island of land that I'm living on :D

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My black Boreas shipped today from STS. Looking forward to it.
I like the Aromamizer, but this looks like it has all the appropriate upgrades to make it what it should be.
Anybody running dual fused Clapton verticals?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im running dual fused, but not vert. Verts and I dont get along quite as good as horizontals do. Ive had a couple Vert builds on mine, and they worked, but the horizontal seems to suit ME better.
This tank runs better with horizontals..I can do verts but it either doesnt perform the same or one Ill screw up the wicking on one of them and it will flood. Its much easier when using horizontal coils.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My black Boreas shipped today from STS. Looking forward to it.
I like the Aromamizer, but this looks like it has all the appropriate upgrades to make it what it should be.
Anybody running dual fused Clapton verticals?

I am in my silver one. There's a pic somewhere in this thread. I think the horizontals have an edge on flavor due to the airhole arrangement though.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Heck yeah!! For what a 2 week supply of store bought juice costs, I can easily make 2-3 months worth. That gives me extra money to buy things like a Boreas tank LOL

That's pretty a pretty conservative estimate. It's hard to calculate, but my estimate would be more like 6 months if you buy supplies in larger quantities. And that's using the most premium ingredients, and I know what's in my juice, and the sanitation of the workspace. :yes:

VU Sponsors