The Official #HandCheck Thread

The.Drifter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
KSL 80w Box mod with Voopoo PNP tank.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've tried the 28mm Fatality. I have two. Nvr had the 25mm Fatality. I've tried every Juggerknot from mini to V2 - all traded away.
This is only one man's opinion. I'm sure there are fans of the jugg. I'm not. Every aromamizer I mown outshines them.

debinnv

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Kroma and Profile... Tank is so tall I am thinking that next month I need to pick up one of those SBS mods that are becoming more popular. I have this tank and a Brunhilde ( also tall ) that would do well sitting on/in a SBS. Need to find if there is one that will hold a 25mm. I imagine there is or if not there will be soon enough.

IMG_20201122_182541932.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I almost said dual 18350, but I've never seen one before. You can get 40 watts and a little change out of a pair of good 18350s like that :)

Lil more than 40w, 9a 18350 parallel is 18a... .25 is just shy of 17a and 71w

But it would zap the 900mAh pretty quickly.

Edit: although the sag would suck

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Lil more than 40w, 9a 18350 parallel is 18a... .25 is just shy of 17a and 71w

But it would zap the 900mAh pretty quickly.

Edit: although the sag would suck
Yeah Mooch was saying that there's one company that makes good 18350s. I can't remember the name now. I think it starts with a Y.

Vapcell rewraps them as their M11 and this other crew, Epoch, rewraps them as this other battery. Apparently there was a reliable 10 amp version floating around at one time, but these are good if you keep them under 8 amps he said.

I use mine in the Rave Mini with .63 or 4 build which keeps it at about 6 amps. That's protected/unregulated and I get good performance and pretty decent battery life like that.

You could build it lower, but like you say that would kill the battery pretty quick.

I can't believe I'm talking about numbers this low :D
20201124_000032_cr.jpg
20201124_000142_cr.jpg
20201124_000304_cr.jpg

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an old Boxxer DNA squonk mod working except for the lines on the screen - it'll work for an out and about beater

I'm guessing the lines mean my screen or board is going to go??

Still can't put down the Atom w/ Blotto

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got an old Boxxer DNA squonk mod working except for the lines on the screen - it'll work for an out and about beater

I'm guessing the lines mean my screen or board is going to go??

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

You're probably right but try upgrading the firmware, I've fixed a lot of mod issues that way.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

VU Sponsors