VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Purge Mods - Speak No Evil
06f3e646347e7aa08f7aacea59da605b.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bored AF waiting for tonight's Seahawks game at 5:15pm, and OFC Milly woke me early as well.

So, I looked around and thought I'd clean up and build my old Royal Hunter Mini, it'd been quite awhile.
Built a set of coils using GV K1 26/32 Clapton wire, 4 wrap, 3mm, which came to 0.32Ω, and it works once again. :)

Wanted to use it on my old Sentinel v3 mech, but the battery in it wasn't up to it...so being impatient I put it on another decent match that could: My X-Priv Baby, set to a Yellow color scheme.

ZVyN7Kdl.jpg

BLy29nDl.jpg

(I'd drilled out the center of that annoying 'spitback filter' DT thing CoV was infamous for, so as small and tight as it is, it has pretty good AF...doesn't even get warm.)

Not an everyday vape for sure, but was fun to do. ?

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Goon on the Lykan. I like how the Goon looks good on here. I think I am leaning towards a 30mm SS Asgard for the Lykan. I have a black 30 and a 25 that I love so a SS would be awesome on it. ( for me anyway )

IMG_20201130_182941948.jpg

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goon on the Lykan. I like how the Goon looks on here. I think I am leaning towards a 30mm SS Asgard for the Lykan. I have a black 30 and a 25 that I love so a SS would be awesome on it. ( for me anyway )

View attachment 174036
And how is the squeeze on the Lykan? I have 2 Grips, 2 Atoms and a Gripnade and the models all squeeze differently. The Grip is the stiffest, the Gripnade next and the Atom I'd say is the easiest.

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And how is the squeeze on the Lykan? I have 2 Grips, 2 Atoms and a Gripnade and the models all squeeze differently. The Gip is the stiffest, the Gripnade next and the Atom I'd say is the easiest.
It's easy for me to fire. Compared to the Atom I had, much easier. I had trouble with the Atom

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's easy for me to fire. Compared to the Atom I had, much easier. I had trouble with the Atom
I like the IM bar fire mods alot. That new group looks nice. The Lykan, the Atocha and the Cad. The problem is I just can't buy everything I see that I like. I've already done too much of that.

Yeah, I was wondering because I knew the Atom gave you some problems. Don't ever get an OG Grip. Seriously. It is quite noticeably stiffer than the Atom. Doesn't bother me, but if that's an issue for somebody, the Grip is a no go for sure.

Makes me wonder about the Cad. That mod has a big ol wide thick piece of brass for it's firing bar. A lot meatier than any of the other ones.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My second clutch. It was too cheap to pass the deal. And my second nio too. Cliutch is one of thje best mechs out there. Small and powerful and cheap. Nio by QP is a fine RDA with a slew of caps and tips to match any mod. TBH, I prefer it on my squonk but it's okay on the clutch.
Oh I didn't remember ever seeing you with a Clutch before lol. I fell in love with the thing the second I took it outta the box.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YES, MODIFIED BY THE MAN HIMSELF @GADGET!WORKS AWESOME
Very nice!

This brings up a few thoughts.

I'm surprised you're running dual coil rda with an 18350 (I assume an 18350)

Which then makes me ask, which 18350 are you running and with what build? :)

Also, how is the aqueeze on the bar being shorter like that?

VU Sponsors