Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice!

This brings up a few thoughts.

I'm surprised you're running dual coil rda with an 18350 (I assume an 18350)

Which then makes me ask, which 18350 are you running and with what build? :)

Also, how is the aqueeze on the bar being shorter like that?
Nope...single .25, af closed on non coil side. fire bar feels like a regular atom

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Purge Mods Slim Piece Pharaoh
e0bc997d7360edf66067b38a05fa057d.jpg

42663fe1378d05706cf5fe3fc4107aa5.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
IMG_20201203_201617694~2.jpgThis is one hard hitting little guy. Clutch/Temple combo. Very nice. Now if I could just find somebody who would want to swap their green, blue, or red doors for my black ones (mint condition lol). I personally think it's a great look to have different color doors than the body color on SQ mods, like thisIMG_20201203_202833234.jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 174195This is one hard hitting little guy. Clutch/Temple combo. Very nice. Now if I could just find somebody who would want to swap their green, blue, or red doors for my black ones (mint condition lol). I personally think it's a great look to have different color doors than the body color on SQ mods, like thisView attachment 174197
That DT......... One of my all time fav's.....
1607055870486649086101.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Absolutely
bdc4c7c46f10eca8db20fac8704c4a1f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Thanks,
Yours doesn't have a voltmeter right? I don't see it in there. I'm trying to figure out how he has that wired. There appears to be too many connections for what's there for a triple parallel configuration. Looks he's using the box as a ground. I can't see if there's a mosfet laying behind the wire coming from the positive pin in the 510.

I'd probably have to have it in my hand.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Brunehilde.... Not liking the vape at all, but that is common with me and RDTA's, especially without playing around, so hope I can get it figured out. But just love on the white Knight :inlove:
View attachment 174199
oh wow you have that really heavy smoant. Lovely unit though, solid as hell

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
How do you like the Marvec? Fan of mine, although only with 18650, looks to be the way you are running it? With 21700, I don't care for the huge gap at the top, or the fact that they felt the need to ingrave "compatible with........" :xD:
If you want to really wake that thing up, pick up a couple of 20650s :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
With 21700, I don't care for the huge gap at the top, or the fact that they felt the need to ingrave "compatible with........" :xD:

I couldn't agree more!

Hmmm, I got em, and never have tried them........makes sense, no longer so no gap........

That's the only battery I ever ran in mine. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How do you like the Marvec? Fan of mine, although only with 18650, looks to be the way you are running it? With 21700, I don't care for the huge gap at the top, or the fact that they felt the need to ingrave "compatible with........" :xD:
I have a 21700 in there, I don't care for the engravings either I was thinking I might paint that black all the way around.

VU Sponsors