Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because why not. Right?
ae89f3b57bb4b419425fa30a81e78265.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that a side fire mod? How does it work with that one?

It's button/side fire. The thing that looks like a button actually is one. This mod has an adjustable 510 connection.

The positive pole is carried through the 510 to the top of the battery to the tube, and the negative pole is carried by a plate to the button assembly. When you press the button it closes the circuit as the contact on the button meets the tube.

The delrin block ends act as insulators. The mod is held together by thick tabs on the end of the tube pressing into notches in the delrin ends and then twisted into a channel. O-rings all over making this snug and smooth.

Kinda hard to explain. I don't know if you followed all that :D

Unique design. The Batman guy did a review on it where you can get some visuals if you want.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You little madafaka. Well this sucks. Just got this thing last week from here. Still works so I'll drive it till the wheels fall off. But still Dammit.
32fe5a30bf6233938b616f79c6d465fc.jpg

Have you tried selecting other wallpapers to see if those lines show on all of them?

That probably won't help, I was just looking at mine to see if I could see anything in the menu that might help with that. It's such a shame - the mod is so damn nice.

On my mod I couldn't even find an option to have the screen look like yours does. Must be a clock format selection that was maybe added as part of a firmware upgrade or something? I haven't done an upgrade on mine. May not, if it causes weirdness on the screen.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Good thing you're cute

Speaking of lighter throws, have another mech tube suggestion for you. This Broadside Nashed Admiral clone I just got from 2fdeal:

This is the easiest mech tube to use that I've ever touched, once you get it set up. I can fire it with my little finger. It's more comfortable using my ring finger, but just to show how easy the throw is, it is possible to use your little finger.

25mm RDAs fit perfectly on it. I love this thing, especially with a mesh RDA. An 18650 provides plenty of power for a very good vape, plus the battery is completely enclosed in a non-metal adapter, so no worries about battery wrap nicks and such.

Since it has a floating 510, it is a little fiddly to set up the RDA end, but not too bad. If I'd used one of these before, I could have had it set up in a couple of seconds.

Anyway, recommended if you have limited strength or flexibility in your hands. It is super easy to use.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried selecting other wallpapers to see if those lines show on all of them?

That probably won't help, I was just looking at mine to see if I could see anything in the menu that might help with that. It's such a shame - the mod is so damn nice.

On my mod I couldn't even find an option to have the screen look like yours does. Must be a clock format selection that was maybe added as part of a firmware upgrade or something? I haven't done an upgrade on mine. May not, if it causes weirdness on the screen.
It does it on every screen unfortunately. The clock is just the adjustable timeout screen I guess

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
X217
3 clicks = Power, TC. or Function. When at Function screen, press up/down at the same time to get:
1602982520437.png
1602982577847.png
1602982600367.png

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of lighter throws, have another mech tube suggestion for you. This Broadside Nashed Admiral clone I just got from 2fdeal:

This is the easiest mech tube to use that I've ever touched, once you get it set up. I can fire it with my little finger. It's more comfortable using my ring finger, but just to show how easy the throw is, it is possible to use your little finger.

25mm RDAs fit perfectly on it. I love this thing, especially with a mesh RDA. An 18650 provides plenty of power for a very good vape, plus the battery is completely enclosed in a non-metal adapter, so no worries about battery wrap nicks and such.

Since it has a floating 510, it is a little fiddly to set up the RDA end, but not too bad. If I'd used one of these before, I could have had it set up in a couple of seconds.

Anyway, recommended if you have limited strength or flexibility in your hands. It is super easy to use.
That's not a Nashed Admiral clone, that's a Nashty Admiral clone... they are easy to tell apart because the latter has vertical knurling in (a few parts of) the aesthetics. As for the battery being enclosed in non-metal adapter, using that fact for a pretext to not worry about a damaged battery wrap is still something that truly belongs in the "What Not To Do" section, though, as it's usually the first step toward carelessness and neglect, and, the battery can still be short circuited elsewhere─and can still do so regardless of who does or who doesn't think that the "correct" in "correct battery safety guidelines" sounds too patronizing or blunt. On a side note, the hardest hitting 20700 battery right now is the Sanyo NCR2070C, which outperforms any and all of the other high drain 20700 battery choices also for regulated mods, not just for mech mods. (Second best option is the Sanyo NCR20700A, that the Vapcell black-on-gold 20700 is a rewrap of.)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
How much was it for the finishing? And was it custom colors or a template? Looks sick as well, you know.

That one came from Purge Mods like that, it's a limited edition "Biohazard".
I sent a Bloodpoint in to them to have Ceracoated the same way, it cost 45.00 plus shipping. I should be getting it back soon.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Molly has an Umlaut over the "O". So being a Swiss made mod figured Id be all scientific like our wonderful Vape Yoda and learn how to pronounce it correctly.
So an "O" with an Umlaut pronounced "ooom-lout" has the sound of the letter "U". So correct pronunciation would be "Muully".
Wasn't that a derogative word for a group of people?
Actually just Google and it's a term used by Italians for African Americans if Moolie was spelled with 2 "O's".
Jesus christ. The Germans are at it again. . Sorry off work and really bored.
46f6bdd2442495b6a884de7e8ec51eaa.jpg

VU Sponsors