The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice grip…

OG Grips are the ones with the Chevron Patterns

Not the true name of them, but I guess it could of been written as

OGrip, denoting the Original Grip run.

Forget what Matt said, have it posted somewhere… but think it was 400 total, with 100 copper.

Then black coated copper is even less, 30 or something to that fact…

Then only a handful of Stacked OGs made and only a couple black stacked coppers

Those are hard to find… where the stack section also has the Chevron pattern

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk
This was 1 of 6. This being #1. Bar has 666 on it...the artwork in pic was done by the artist/team member the mod was made after....inkhead 666.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have thought about listing that one since I have about V4 now. PM me if you're interested.
emoji41.png
I don't use those enough to warrant it. Thanks though.

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Figured I'd pop in with a vapemail post. Opened 2 of the 11 packages that have been backlogged just sitting here need to open the rest 😅

Harpy Harbor boro mech
Friendly Flipper Boxxer v2
Mero boro mech
6x MCM Halos and other goodies (ty Mao!)

More pics when I open the rest!
20210924_223047.jpg
20210923_155753.jpg20210925_125342.jpg20210925_125327.jpg20210925_125920.jpg1632592794497233953346088758426.jpg16325928579725423103703321497470.jpg

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Figured I'd pop in with a vapemail post. Opened 2 of the 11 packages that have been backlogged just sitting here need to open the rest

Harpy Harbor boro mech
Mero boro mech

View attachment 186569
View attachment 186570View attachment 186571View attachment 186572View attachment 186573View attachment 186574View attachment 186575
That's like ten snaps round the world!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Figured I'd pop in with a vapemail post. Opened 2 of the 11 packages that have been backlogged just sitting here need to open the rest

Harpy Harbor boro mech
Mero boro mech

View attachment 186569
View attachment 186570View attachment 186571View attachment 186572View attachment 186573View attachment 186574View attachment 186575
How's that boro mech? I'm looking at one...

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
How's that boro mech? I'm looking at one...

Awesome, it makes a world of difference in the vape you get from it. I gave up on boro stuff long ago, but the boxxer v2 and a mech boro is a nice flavorful little setup!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a Liion order today. The cases the vapcel's shipped in are really cool imo. Anyway, desperately needed some new 26650's and 20700's. I also have wanted to try some p42a's against the 30T for the way I use 21700, see if I notice any difference.
20210928_110918.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bestia clone and some battery wrapsView attachment 186681

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

I have the first run Authentic in copper… really nice hard hitting mod.

Only gripe was the button… Ernesto had to issue me a new one for it wasn’t true flat and wouldn’t bridge correctly to fire 100% of the time.

Error free now, but it sits… whole Boro thing has me occupied 97% of the time

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the first run Authentic in copper… really nice hard hitting mod.

Only gripe was the button… Ernesto had to issue me a new one for it wasn’t true flat and wouldn’t bridge correctly to fire 100% of the time.

Error free now, but it sits… whole Boro thing has me occupied 97% of the time

Haha yes boros will suck you in. It's been nice so far button on the clone is a bit janky have to hit the top, middle and bottom doesn't make a connection

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha yes boros will suck you in. It's been nice so far button on the clone is a bit janky have to hit the top, middle and bottom doesn't make a connection

Yeah, there is no easy fix for the button.

When mine came in I had to press it in such a way that it was unnatural to hold and use.

So I sent video to Ernesto on it, and he promptly took care of it and said he tested the new button (also center section sent) on 3 of his personal versions before sending it.

One thing I did do as a temp fix, was to put a piece of padded tape on the button… this gave it more of a stand-off from the body to press evenly… and that allowed it to fire consistently, just was ugly.

I really wished the button was 1.5-2.5mm more protruding… it would then be perfect.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, fess up? Who is the vape angel here. This was in my mailbox, ( so cute ) but no note and I can't even tell where it came from. I would like to thank you though. If you are wanting to stay anon I get that, I do that too at times. But could you maybe send me a pm so I can thank you at least? :)

I mean I can say it here of course, thank you to whoever you are.

IMG_20211001_185210851.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Pop Quiz!!!! Abyss or SXK BB. :) trying to decide. We finally sold that piece of property we had a bit North of where we are and I can get one of them. I love to tinker and I love that Supbox that @gadget! sent to me. But that Abyss is mighty sexy looking too and they DO have purple :) Well, I suppose I can always find purple panels for the SXK Billet. I wonder which is more fun to tinker with

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pop Quiz!!!! Abyss or SXK BB. :) trying to decide. We finally sold that piece of property we had a bit North of where we are and I can get one of them. I love to tinker and I love that Supbox that @gadget! sent to me. But that Abyss is mighty sexy looking too and they DO have purple :) Well, I suppose I can always find purple panels for the SXK Billet. I wonder which is more fun to tinker with
Sounds like it'll be fun no matter which way you go (I don't have either of them to offer a suggestion)! Glad thing are better and I hope they just keep improving!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
When in doubt...GET BOTH.

VU Sponsors