Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Okay, fess up? Who is the vape angel here. This was in my mailbox, ( so cute ) but no note and I can't even tell where it came from. I would like to thank you though. If you are wanting to stay anon I get that, I do that too at times. But could you maybe send me a pm so I can thank you at least? :)

I mean I can say it here of course, thank you to whoever you are.

View attachment 186702
Once you burn through them coils you can grab the Wotofo SMRT RPM2 coil kit for that pod.
Make sure you get the RPM2. Regular RPM’s won’t fit

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Once you burn through them coils you can grab the Wotofo SMRT RPM2 coil kit for that pod.
Make sure you get the RPM2. Regular RPM’s won’t fit
hmmm and I JUST happen to have a bunch of those wotofo smart coils. Can't imagine who sent them to me. LOL I get what you are saying though, look for the RPM2 version. See, I didn't even know they had different types of that smart coil doo dad.

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
hmmm and I JUST happen to have a bunch of those wotofo smart coils. Can't imagine who sent them to me. LOL I get what you are saying though, look for the RPM2 version. See, I didn't even know that had different types of that smart coil doo dad.
Yeah, the ones I sent you are PNP style.
They won’t work.
I’ll be home Wednesday. I think I have a spare I’ll send and a couple of the spare RPM2 pods also

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, the ones I sent you are PNP style.
They won’t work.
I’ll be home Wednesday. I think I have a spare I’ll send and a couple of the spare RPM2 pods also
Hold off on sending me anything hon. Love you, but I may be out of here in a few weeks time. :) Fingers crossed

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Monday mail or the win...slam piece obtained on trade
b7334e3c93cde0798b2c61992da46d04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's vape mail... I'll be starting my first foray into DIY juice. Can't believe I waited this long. If I can score more nic base, I should be good to go for the vapepocalypse. Figure I probably am going to want a couple of liters of 100mg. Once I have that sorted out, my vaping will be future proof.

1VNrPJF.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You’re going to like it.

It took a minute for me to get beyond the hex screws, such a horrible initial impression.

So go ahead and remove all 4, and use the slotted ones to save some aggravation.

Unless you don’t have one of those tiny screw drivers… then I’d really wait til you do… the hex grubs are not your friend.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You’re going to like it.

It took a minute for me to get beyond the hex screws, such a horrible initial impression.

So go ahead and remove all 4, and use the slotted ones to save some aggravation.

Unless you don’t have one of those tiny screw drivers… then I’d really wait til you do… the hex grubs are not your friend.

I have the slotted in mine as well. Rounded the hex wrench on the first try.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You’re going to like it.

I actually switched them out right away because I'd read your frustration over the hex's.

First build and initial impressions are positive. Easy to wick, no leaking perfect draw for me, and look ma no shorting! 🤣

I'm sure you saved me a headache with those screws so thanks!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I actually switched them out right away because I'd read your frustration over the hex's.

First build and initial impressions are positive. Easy to wick, no leaking perfect draw for me, and look ma no shorting!

I'm sure you saved me a headache with those screws so thanks!

It really is a great inexpensive RBA for the Boros.

I put the engraving towards the back

4747cfb904a893c744fe394290a76109.dng

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Being that we did sell that bit of property we had north of us, I went ahead and got this. Nothing real exciting but nice to have a little cushion. It got here yesterday.

I took out a small amount for testing, and yep. stuff is good. Wish I had known about them before actually. Nothing wrong with the LNW and the Heartland stuff I already have, but I can tell by the taste of the SNV blend I made up, this is better quality. I’m happy I was able to grab a liter.

IMG_20211007_163412124.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Being that we did sell that bit of property we had north of us, I went ahead and got this. Nothing real exciting but nice to have a little cushion. It got here yesterday.

I took out a small amount for testing, and yep. stuff is good. Wish I had known about them before actually. Nothing wrong with the LNW and the Heartland stuff I already have, but I can tell by the taste of the SNV blend I made up, this is better quality. I’m happy I was able to grab a liter.

View attachment 186820
I've got a gallon or two of it in my freezer. Pretty good stuff if you ask me.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nothing as fancy as Mr. Gadgets but got some billet accessories today.
480f98f5a53cfa0590a1eb59bb64fbcd.jpg

and just think those 3 little packages probably cost about as much as his mod! LOl I'm kidding, BUT I am quickly discovering the rabbit hole here with the wonderful world of the Billet. Not that I am buying them. Window shopping, just window shopping........................(giggle)

My SXK DNA 60 has hit Cali. I might see it in a few days. Fingers crossed

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and just think those 3 little packages probably cost about as much as his mod! LOl I'm kidding, BUT I am quickly discovering the rabbit hole here with the wonderful world of the Billet. Not that I am buying them. Window shopping, just window shopping........................(giggle)
It wasn't to bad I thought. Panels, screw set and brass drip tip was $45ish and the two drip tip nubs cost me $30. I wanted that red and white bad. Lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If anything, try a simple 2.5mm 28g 6-8 wrap slightly spaced N80 coil at 13w with the second smallest positive pin without the chimney reducer.

My favorite build for the Snail/BB… well pretty much all I use for boros

Looks good!

Thanks! Yes, I plan on playing around with different builds a LOT! :) I have the Mobb in there now. Oh! is there a trick to getting the battery out? Dang that's tough, already started to tear the wrap

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! Yes, I plan on playing around with different builds a LOT! :) I have the Mobb in there now. Oh! is there a trick to getting the battery out? Dang that's tough, already started to tear the wrap

I always put a piece of packaging tape on my batteries, even for the StashBox

4ae893e4b42819b36ecac43e0af7e301.jpg

2a6fc8f1a1ef68d5b2e2c3ff10e5a62d.jpg

Sorry for blurry pics…have the windows shut and only the 20w lamp on… migraine day and overly light sensitive eyes

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Sorry for blurry pics…have the windows shut and only the 20w lamp on… migraine day and overly light sensitive eyes

Oh okay, I get it. Thank you, great idea. Plus we have TONS of packing tape right now.
Sorry about the migraine. I hope it passes quickly for you.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Wotofo Profile PS Dual Mesh RDA 28.5mm
First impressions...
I like it but I've always liked mesh RDAs.
Flavor is really good
Ramp up is instantaneous
Nice big juice well
I have it on a 21700 mech and it's a warm flavorful vape.
I've tried other mesh RDAs on mechs but haven't been happy with them. This one does a good job on a mech mod.
c3e82052a69c460c8cd1e25bc7f7e091.jpg

71be4f4705461c9170b03d8286c0bb1f.jpg

7a598cf8b749b4e9c63f10378c5c5f59.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Works great @~Don~ I did end up seeing that there was a loose ribbon in the box but this tape works much better! Thank you!!!

VU Sponsors