VU Patreon
Vape mail from @ProlineVaper
ce3ab92668c143ca1a71072a59161550.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
I'm gonna miss her! 😢

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vapeology/billi billi order today. I love these guys, 3 days from order to my house, every time. I'm totally blaming @inganeer on this one, for posting the great price on the panels :blah::giggle: Of course I couldn't stop at that sooooooo
Mission panels, 2 hats, couple sets of screws, battery wraps, panel magnets, and a boro glass. They also threw in a t-shirt, but it is a V neck, so I will spare ya'll and the rest of the world of that ;) Not bad for 60 bucks shipped.
20211016_201405.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today's vape mail. And so it begins..............lol Nah, not really. I mean I think I might see if I can find a different colored button, but I think that

would be all I can do for right now.

Clear panels. I like this look a lot

IMG_20211018_120236891.jpg

IMG_20211018_120240120.jpg

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are you looking for a matchy button?
Doesn't really need to match but I think the black button is throwing the look off. It could be any lighter color that would go with the teal/blue of billet itself. Pink, purple, white, blue, etc. any of those would look nicer than the black and I can find a drip tip to match it most likely. If I don't already have one :)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doesn't really need to match but I think the black button is throwing the look off. It could be any lighter color that would go with the teal/blue of billet itself. Pink, purple, white, blue, etc. any of those would look nicer than the black and I can find a drip tip to match it most likely. If I don't already have one :)
I know I had a teal one and matching dt at one time, not sure if I still do. I'll look, you are welcome to them if I still have em.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know I had a teal one and matching dt at one time, not sure if I still do. I'll look, you are welcome to them if I still have em.
Oh goodness, that's so nice of you. Thank you. pm me though so I can see if there is something I can send in return. You guys know how I am. Same goes for you @bx10r You're a doll too. :)

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a bargain sxk dna60 bb and a bargain atom mod. Atom was missing a screw. I made two new ones. They are not completely flush but I think I have enough material there I can remove and make it flush. The bb needs switches cleaned. A little 90% alcohol bath and should be good to go lol.
ea37db79b451701eac060493cde907bf.jpg
74c17f4792bd0898e291b5ebbbe66a47.jpg

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got a bargain sxk dna60 bb and a bargain atom mod. Atom was missing a screw. I made two new ones. They are not completely flush but I think I have enough material there I can remove and make it flush. The bb needs switches cleaned. A little 90% alcohol bath and should be good to go lol.

Awesome! Got love bargains you can fix up!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was going to buy both of them for $60 but you were too fast 😁. I passed on the purple one.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't posted my vape Mail here in a while. Heres some of the stuff I've got recently.
Frosted Saga, Asgard, & Nightmares 25
3ZKGCXH.jpg

I love series mechs now. So I much power and battery life. It's been fun building coils for series.

MKmYhPm.jpg

ZA2B8zl.jpg

Both of these are awesome. The mod hits great, and the RDA is really good. It's a Valhalla V2 Mini (30mm).

I had to get another Saga and VV2M 😁.
6FQO317.jpg

9S7KZAC.jpg

Got some new wraps for these see through mods:
U0I94PB.jpg

I got a few rolls during Coil Clout's 40% off sale.
HEp3g1J.jpg

About my tenth Armageddon order this month:
IL8TleL.jpg

That Mavaton X is pretty darn good cotton. I got it at Coil Clout. I like it so much,bI got more coming.

I love the original Drop RDA. Got a used gunmetal.
280JiJb.jpg

I ordered these Goons almost 8 months ago from Vapeyaya. They were only six bucks but I had to wait so long lol. I forgot I even ordered them and they just showed up.
GCL6o7s.jpg

I've had shitty clones and decent clones. These would be in the very decent catagory. I'm a big fan of the Goon series. My coils rock in Goon's. I'm glad I ordered them now for so cheap. They're $17 dollars now at Vapeyaya. I can't recommend that store though lol.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This came in today finally.

It reeks of Chinese Machine oil… and you could see they attempted to wash it for it still had rinsing residue still on the bridge.

It’s going through the 4th 10 minute Ultrasonic bath and 4th water change.

Watched Charles Rowes video of him building the collab version of this RBA and he raves about how clean and trusting he is of RJ… not the case here.

It was so bad, just smelling the pieces left that nasty taste in my sinuses and throat.

Going to build it with a simple 27g 2.5mm 6/7 wrap N80 coil, use the 2.5mm air flow, true shame there wasn’t a 2mm or 1.5mm.

I’ll edit this post later on how it vapes, and if 40 minutes and 4 water changes in the ultrasonic removes the machine oil stench

But as it stands, this thing is not worth the $205 price tag (I paid $84) and even then, initial impression is that it’s not worth $84

Again I’ll edit with my build impressions etc once this final bath finishes

490cec86c98bb6a728095c753c2018f7.dng

Edit:

So I built it, much cleaner…

It does not like plain wire builds above 26g at all.

Under the posts screws, it has that typical Chinese divot that cuts wires once you get to a certain point and shears them… without clamping them… forget which RTA did this to me before, but I remember throwing it in the trash.

This RBA needs 26g or thicker wire or Clapton, fused.

I got the 27g to grab, but I swear there is probably only .010nm tight…

Tested the oring on my integral tip made by BMM that came with my Stash… to large… it will pull the chimney out. The RBA came with a clear one, but not sure what it was for, but it works without yanking on the chimney.

The oring on the lower part of the chimney is to small imo… needs to be a tad larger… the chimney actually wobbles on the top half of the RBA… said oring makes contact, but not snap in like at all… it should snap into place.

Flavor is good, but not anything different than any other boro RBA…

I’m probably going to clean it again and sell it honestly…

cba1128bc42231d5b0a29fd107bad3c2.dng

It’s rather average over all at best.

Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro Max using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It reeks of Chinese Machine oil… and you could see they attempted to wash it for it still had rinsing residue still on the bridge.

Watched Charles Rowes video of him building the collab version of this RBA and he raves about how clean and trusting he is of RJ… not the case here.

It was so bad, just smelling the pieces left that nasty taste in my sinuses and throat.

Going to build it with a simple 27g 2.5mm 6/7 wrap N80 coil, use the 2.5mm air flow, true shame there wasn’t a 2mm or 1.5mm.

I’ll edit this post later on how it vapes, and if 40 minutes and 4 water changes in the ultrasonic removes the machine oil stench

But as it stands, this thing is not worth the $205 price tag (I paid $84) and even then, initial impression is that it’s not worth $84

Edit:

Under the posts screws, it has that typical Chinese divot that cuts wires once you get to a certain point and shears them… without clamping them… forget which RTA did this to me before, but I remember throwing it in the trash.

Tested the oring on my integral tip made by BMM that came with my Stash… to large… it will pull the chimney out. The RBA came with a clear one, but not sure what it was for, but it works without yanking on the chimney.

The oring on the lower part of the chimney is to small imo… needs to be a tad larger… the chimney actually wobbles on the top half of the RBA… said oring makes contact, but not snap in like at all… it should snap into place.

I often wondered if their stuff was overhyped. The good news is that you'll have no problem selling it if that's what you decide to do.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I often wondered if their stuff was overhyped. The good news is that you'll have no problem selling it if that's what you decide to do.

I messaged RJ about it with my broken Eng-Log

My Tagalog is way more English aka Eng-Log rather than more Tagalog than English aka Tagalish

I gave him my initial impressions and asked a few questions about tolerances and if things were meant to be as I described or not… he should respond rather soon being Manila is 15h ahead and it being coming on 6am there.

How he responds and explains things will determine to me if it was all hype or not… customer service means a lot to me. Plus only if I dislike a modder like Gooberbutternuts and his “sir” aka Raphael Mathonet of 67mods do I post negatively on their product page.

I am ultra critical of first impressions, even with the Kerch, those grub screws were bad lol… but that thing outshines it’s price point.

But yeah, can easily sell it for 3x what I paid which is pretty close to retail… or be an ass and 5x it

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well RJ messaged me back…

His first response was…

I can send you a new one

I declined.

We went through my 5 points I messaged.

The divot was a design to help eliminate the broken posts from those that use chunky builds… the divot would allow the core of said coils to push downward slightly, before causing the grub to warp the post… he openly admitted that single wire users were overlooked on this, and he said he would chamfer the divot rather than have the sharp edge, which should eliminate cutting the wire on the inside edge of the clamps on future batches.

He said he would have a talk with the QC team about the machining oil residue, and apologized… this was where he said he would send a new replacement.

The Chimney was by design, he said it’s slightly smaller to allow easier fitment when people push the chimney down and seat, which makes sense, but also said he will look into having a better oring to achieve that snap feel…

The lack of 1.5/1.8mm air flow was answered also… the choices of 1mm, 2.5-4mm (.5 increments) was a poll choice and the top 5 won… where over 85% were broclouders wanting lots of air and then the remaining percentages were the MTLrs at 1mm

Overall I am pleased he responded and without condescending responses, truly was open to communication and feedback.

I’ll rebuild it tomorrow, and rather than my normal 27/28g 2.5mm 6-8 wrap coil… I’ll drop a Clapton in. My biggest fear is shorting due to not having adequate bite on the single wire and over heat cycles from vaping, the coil pop and it be the negative that does.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Edit:

awww, but it's so cute. Kidding. Doesn't mean a damn if it does not vape well. Sorry :( At least he was responsive and that does say something. Fingers crossed that maybe a rebuild will make it vape better for you.

Just like today I got that Profile PS. Nope, crap. I can't get one of the mesh strips to glow, then it keeps saying check atomizer. Took it all apart and can't see anything wrong really. I will try putting one of the different 510 pins in there and see if that does something. I hate it when shit doesn't work right.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
awww, but it's so cute. Kidding. Doesn't mean a damn if it does not vape well. Sorry :(

Well it vapes good… just not OMG better than the Snail or Kerch etc.

To me still the easiest and most complete RBA with zero issues is the VapeSnail.

The laser etch shown is the Filipino design, which is fitting

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well it vapes good… just not OMG better than the Snail or Kerch etc.

To me still the easiest and most complete RBA with zero issues is the VapeSnail.

The laser etch shown is the Filipino design, which is fitting

I have a few of the different boro's now and the vapesnail for me is the best of the bunch.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay so I put the series pin in the Profile PS ( Pretty Shitty ) and that is glowing evenly and seems to be fine. Must be something wrong with the normal pin then. I don't mind using it as a series deck. I like vaping mesh with a higher resistance anyway.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Okay so I put the series pin in the Profile PS ( Pretty Shitty ) and that is glowing evenly and seems to be fine. Must be something wrong with the normal pin then. I don't mind using it as a series deck. I like vaping mesh with a higher resistance anyway.
That's odd, mine works with the parallel pin, I haven't tried it with the series pin.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's odd, mine works with the parallel pin, I haven't tried it with the series pin.

Well that silver little doo dad that goes in first that the parallel pin screws into had a broken o-ring ( love how they don't give you an extra ) I found one that works, and that doo dad was also not screwed in very well. Once I put the new o-ring on and made sure it was screwed all the way in, now it works. But I am going right back to the series pin. I was getting much better flavor with the .32 resistance than I am currently with the .15. Yes, I'm weird I know. But huge difference in flavor for me. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My goodness! Vape Mail from @dubya314 arrived today. So so pretty and yep, you devil you. I'm gonna need a white BB LOL Guess I will wait and see how the USPS mail ban plays out but usually China places are pretty good about not listing the contents. The white is due to be available mid Nov. That also gives me time to "work" on hubby. Anyway here are the pretty rainbow insides and the drip tip is a perfect match. Need to get the matching button on there and I haven't decided on which sticker yet. I might use the one I put on the teal insides that @bx10r sent with the his other goodies. This way I have something from both of you :) Oh! and I should use the black boro that @inganeer sent me too! :)

Thanks guys you're all really amazing.

IMG_20211023_174920719.jpg

IMG_20211023_174926397.jpg

VU Sponsors