Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If you're voting for president of the country based solely on whether he's pro-vape, you shouldn't be voting. ;)
I don't think you understand. I had pretty much sworn off voting entirely. So this is not a question of who I'd give my vote to, but whether I'm willing to vote at all.

Orlando1130

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Trump and Christie talked about the possibility of him being Trump’s running mate in exchange for Christie’s endorsement of Trump. Based what Trump said or, in this case, how he said it, I’m convinced a deal was made. I predict a Trump/Christie ticket.

I think these two would make a great team together for our Country.
Dude I'm sorry but Christie is a loser... I live in NJ and everyone DESPISES him here... Trump, I will say... I used to think he was an idiot too but looking at his views recently I would vote for him over Hillary... But with Christie as Vice President... Hell No! *throws up* (sorry if I sound like a dick just expressing my opinion)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually it's a helluva lot better reason than whether or not they have an R or a D after their name.
Having one of those letters after their name is pretty much the only thing to guarantee I'll never vote for that candidate. Especially living in a state that's decidedly blue or red, your vote really doesn't matter if you're voting for one of the ruling parties - things are going to swing the way they've always swung, regardless of where your vote goes.

My belief is that a single vote has more impact in an already-decided race when it goes toward a third-party candidate - I don't care if they're extreme left or extreme right, they're not going to win anyway. So I vote for whichever minority candidate that seems to have the biggest support in a particular race (usually measured in tenths of a percent anyway) - the point of this vote is to say fuck the two party system, we need at least a third or preferably fourth or fifth voice being heard - if there was any kind of actual competition elected officials would have to partner with one group to advance one goal, and maybe form a completely different coalition to advance another. Knowing your enemy on Bill A might be your friend on Bills B and C, in my delusional mind, would lead to a bit more civility and shit actually getting done along with much trickier waters for special interests to navigate.

Most people aren't strictly liberal or conservative. There are a lot of moderates that think both sides are bullshit, there are social conservatives that are still fiscally liberal and want to deficit spend their asses off, though they probably want to spend money on military programs (which is really just government money that gets spent abroad rather than staying at home). There are socially liberal people who want the government out of their private lives (vaping, legislating morality) while seeking some sort of fiscal conservatism like decreased foreign aid and/or social program spending (I might fall into this camp)...in any case, I've rambled enough, or far too much depending on one's perspective, given the one-liner I'm replying to. Hurrah Trump - he'll put all those dark-skinned people in their place and...I dunno, maybe do something else! America, fuck yeah! We're comin' to save the motherfuckin' day...yeah...

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Soap box, Ballot box and Cartridge box are how our country was born.

Not quite ready for number three yet. I think we have to give the ballotbox one more try first.

Found on the interwebz yesterday..made me lulz

TrumpTrain.gif

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't think you understand. I had pretty much sworn off voting entirely. So this is not a question of who I'd give my vote to, but whether I'm willing to vote at all.

Same here. As of right now, I have decided not to vote for president for the first time since I've been of legal age.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Susan Rice says national security department is too white . That their is not enuogh diversity..so i guess it is the color of your skin not your education or experiance that qualifies people . Im so glad everyone in this administration takes time to point that out ....then people say how is Trump so popular ! Susan Rice .....who happens to be married to a white man .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Douggro

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Same here. As of right now, I have decided not to vote for president for the first time since I've been of legal age.
I understand that position, and I might feel the same way, but I'm going to vote anyway. At least then I'll have a stake in the game.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Soap box, Ballot box and Cartridge box are how our country was born.

Not quite ready for number three yet. I think we have to give the ballotbox one more try first.

Found on the interwebz yesterday..made me lulz

TrumpTrain.gif

Dude, don't forget baked beans. From old Boston to modern battle fields, WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam were powered by beans, Guts, and drive.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where's Ralph Nader when you need him !

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pretty damn amazing election cycle.

Just wait until Mr Trump cleans house in the big show...there will be 'splody heads everywhere and it will be a joy to behold!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It' not that I think Trump would be a good president, it's not that I trust him, or think that he has any clue of almost everything he talks about, it's just that I think that he would be better then Obama v2 in a dress.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL. Romney got 204,167 votes in 2012.
When he was the only official candidate running.

Trump got 240,804. :finger:

You'll find out what those numbers mean in the general election.
I love your little tag on the bottom....as I recall... the Cherokee mounted Rifles were the last land based fighting force in the CSA to surrender....

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty damn amazing election cycle.

Just wait until Mr Trump cleans house in the big show...there will be 'splody heads everywhere and it will be a joy to behold!
Something like The Apprentice VIP :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
haIIZ8TTYSkVxLQjT0SkrtF3gL9qJNWeF4bZ4-uR0dQ.jpg

My backup plan if Trump does not get the "Official Okey-Dokey" from the GOP

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love your little tag on the bottom....as I recall... the Cherokee mounted Rifles were the last land based fighting force in the CSA to surrender....

It reminded me of all the folks holding out that they can change the FDA regs with CASSA, lobby, letter to reps, and etc.

Endeavor to persevere. An act of futility, IMO. We are all Indians now when it comes to our government.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It reminded me of all the folks holding out that they can change the FDA regs with CASSA, lobby, letter to reps, and etc.

Endeavor to persevere. An act of futility, IMO. We are all Indians now when it comes to our government.

Hey man..you know what Russell Means said....".we are all on the reservation now". I agree the FDA will take everything from us and then offer us crumbs to lay down and obey....My mom's family came from Oklahoma.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its amazing trump and Hillary both have a 64% negative on being trustworthy. But one will have the most powerful job in the world next . I guess we are just accepting people are full of shit

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone is full of shit, it's just a matter of how full.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha im leaning that Hillary is more full of shit her and slick willy built a life and empire on it

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hear you Arthur, but I'm thinking it's pretty amazing that anyone would actually put any credence in a poll of low information people about anything.

Very few people out there today actually have a valid clue let alone an understanding.

As for me, I like Trump...alot.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you Arthur, but I'm thinking it's pretty amazing that anyone would actually put any credence in a poll of low information people about anything.

Very few people out there today actually have a valid clue let alone an understanding.

Hell let's get real ..none of us knows ....the elite who run this world create layers and layers of decits and half truths and hide in the shadows..we will never know their names...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alott of people have forgotten what the. Clintons have done in the past .
Trump is the only choice i just hope he doesn't move too far left of center now .

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I agree. His negatives come from leftist mischaracterization that the GOP elite jumped aboard with. Racist, woman hater, promotes violence, loose cannon, etc.

Hillary's negatives come from blatant lies that don't even get much attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors