Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He basically said they tried to hold the door shut because they were outside and did not want the gunman to come out and shoot them. So, they saved themselves.
what kind of human filth openly admitts to something like that......and am I missing something here?but once your outside can't you just run the fuck away...if this asshole did bar the doors it would account for the alarminly high number of people killed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He basically said they tried to hold the door shut because they were outside and did not want the gunman to come out and shoot them. So, they saved themselves.
He fucked them.
I hope they slag him with as many counts of murder as bodies were against that door.
If he was just trying to get on TV and not actually the one who did it, I hope they fry him for obstruction of justice.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what kind of human filth openly admitts to something like that......and am I missing something here?but once your outside can't you just run the fuck away...if this asshole did bar the doors it would account for the alarminly high number of people killed.

I dunno. A liberal?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My first reaction is that there must be some kind of misunderstanding,maybe he is not expalining himself clearly...to do something like that is to be void of humanity....there is no punishment to brutal for something like that.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My first reaction is that there must be some kind of misunderstanding,maybe he is not expalining himself clearly...to do something like that is to be void of humanity....there is no punishment to brutal for something like that.
No he was explaining it correctly.
And he was not the only one who did it, only the one doing interviews about doing it.
He admitted several times of being compliant in the death of DOZENS.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well then ....I expect he will be recieving alot of visits from the friends and families of the deceased.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are multiple reports of the doors being held shut. I do not believe there were more than one shooter/accomplice. Especially after the guy says he did it. He even says he would feel guilty if the pounding was from people trying to get out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There are multiple reports of the doors being held shut. I do not believe there were more than one shooter/accomplice. Especially after the guy says he did it. He even says he would feel guilty if the pounding was from people trying to get out.
The bartender who lived said there were three gunman.
Same as the theater shooting.

But it will go down as a lone gunman.
And how lucky and insanely trained does one dude have to be to take out three armed off duty police?

Some fucky smells about the whole media droning.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

And how lucky and insanely trained does one dude have to be to take out three armed off duty police?

wouldn't be to surprised....there was alot of fishy shit about sandyhook as well....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well who the fuck did he think was pounding on the doors the mailman?of course it was people trying to get out.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well who the fuck did he think was pounding on the doors the mailman?of course it was people trying to get out.
I heard one interview about how he heard the gunshots getting closer and the screams of those beating on the door trying to get out.
But he got safe so fuck them then.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wouldn't be to surprised....there was alot of fishy shit about sandyhook as well....
One that does not have any legs but should make you think.
Those three soldiers who stopped that attack in france..
Funny how one gets stabbed then a short time later the backwoods college the other is at is them targeted by a fuckhead... ya they were not targeted.

Lets warp some gray matter a bit more.
The oil train derailment. lack of fasteners holding said rails.
I would bet dipshits to douchebags that since it was not as impacting, deadly and damaging as they planned they did not claim it.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I know but people get excited and "remember" weird things. I've seen people have a completely different story than what really happened many times during dramatic/traumatic events.

If there was three, they did a piss poor job, IMO.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know but people get excited and "remember" weird things. I've seen people have a completely different story than what really happened many times during dramatic/traumatic events.

If there was three, they did a piss poor job, IMO.
There is some serious fuckery on many levels with that whole thing.
Gov contractor, fbi up his ass still had a job.. THAT does not happen unless by design, if there is even a fart whiff of the fbi investigating you are gone.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There is some serious fuckery on many levels with that whole thing.
Gov contractor, fbi up his ass still had a job.. THAT does not happen unless by design, if there is even a fart whiff of the fbi investigating you are gone.
Unless of course you're a member of some "protected class"....

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Once again you prove to be a bit light between the ears.
Buddy Fucker
noun: Someone who tends to give their friends the shit-end-of-the-stick, someone who screws their buddy for selfish reasons. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buddy Fucker

@BigNasty
I guess it's looking like I misunderstood your quote buddy fucker.
I had no idea this is a known thing. I just took it like it sounds.

I'm editing my chit back... cause I mighta been wrong this time.
................................................................................

#YouFuckUpAdmitIt&MoveOn

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hoops i had to jump thru to purchase 1 handgun in NJ was insane with paperwork fingerprinting background check refrences it took close to a year . Hows a guy visited by the FBI twice traveled to Sadui Arabia and father has a radical Islam you tube channel get a gun NP ?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hoops i had to jump thru to purchase 1 handgun in NJ was insane with paperwork fingerprinting background check refrences it took close to a year . Hows a guy visited by the FBI twice traveled to Sadui Arabia and father has a radical Islam you tube channel get a gun NP ?

well I think you answered your own question...obviously the U.S. goverment did not want YOU to have a gun.....and the U.S. goverment wanted a muslim terrorist to have a gun.....where is your confusion.....welcome to the reservation...

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Once you get your FID.. I think its pretty quick to get more handgun permits... at least it was that way for me back in the late 90s

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Not everyone lives behind the commie east coast curtain.
I cannot fathom who keeps voting for the same ones there over and over again.
The Mafia wishes they were as corrupt.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Traitor Obama and Scumbag Killery actively supported AQI and ISIS--Proof in black and white.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...et-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
no surprise there...Obama put al queda in power in Libya and now Libya is flooding europe with rapeugees...anybody that thinks that wasn't Obama's plan when he bombed Libya is a fucking moron with their hed up their ass in denial.Obama is a meat puppet for the globalist and the globalist want to destroy all westeren nation states.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not only the globalists but Iran--Valerie Jarrett owns his ass

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You really have to hand it to our government. Attacked by our enemy 50 people dead ,yet they were able to get everyone to talk gun control .Instead of how our government failed to protect us from our enemies. Its incredible to me how people lap it up and dont talk about the attack by a terrorist! Its not even part of the story its the AR that did it ! And the worst part is he didnt even use a AR15 he used a Sig Carbine! I have lost faith that people have the ability to think anymore its fucking sad

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You really have to hand it to our government. Attacked by our enemy 50 people dead ,yet they were able to get everyone to talk gun control .Instead of how our government failed to protect us from our enemies. Its incredible to me how people lap it up and dont talk about the attack by a terrorist! Its not even part of the story its the AR that did it ! And the worst part is he didnt even use a AR15 he used a Sig Carbine! I have lost faith that people have the ability to think anymore its fucking sad

5 words, 5 simple words.
Mike Judge is a prophet.

Brought to you by Carl's Junior!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Repukes have completely shed their sheeps clothing and now I have to look at the letter behind their name while they talk on the TV in order to tell if it's an R or a D behind their name. Their talking points are now indiscernible from one another.

Trump has shaken the elite to their core. They might keep power with Hitlery this election cycle but it's going to be a death blow to the R party. You can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times before you bleed to death.

The liberals are a bit slower in their thought process' than conservatives but I suspect the D's will break apart at some point also. The next 20 years should be very interesting times.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Repukes have completely shed their sheeps clothing and now I have to look at the letter behind their name while they talk on the TV in order to tell if it's an R or a D behind their name. Their talking points are now indiscernible from one another.

Trump has shaken the elite to their core. They might keep power with Hitlery this election cycle but it's going to be a death blow to the R party. You can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times before you bleed to death.

The liberals are a bit slower in their thought process' than conservatives but I suspect the D's will break apart at some point also. The next 20 years should be very interesting times.
you're fucking right on...that POS Ryan may as well be harry Ried or Pelosi....the cat is outta the bag only an idiot can't see there is no two parties....anybody with eyes in their head can see every single insitution of power and wealth from the media to the political class to the special intrests from the chamber of commerce to silicon valley to the race hustlers and grevance industry from the Churches to the communists are all one mad frothing at the mouth, incoherent, mindless pack of curs baying at Trump......I always wondered how Hitler came to power and I'm witnessing it... one giant drum of propoganda being banged on every corner the fucking sheep eventually pick up the beat and start marching along.

Last edited:

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It the right to keep and bear ARMS.

Arms as define by the writers... does NOT refer to target and hunting weapons. ARMS are the implements of combat and war.

Of course, for the most part the Revolutionary war was won using hunting and target guns. Because technically the American did not have a military at the time. They had citizens with guns.

We have to remember. The right to have this Web site us dye to the 1st amendment. That same right is protected by the 2nd.

Change 1 you change both if not all of them.

Hope you enjoy KING Obama.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've always thought obummer was our jihadist in chief. I'm not sure if people have short memories or if the voting millenials and whatever younger generations are voting were just too young to remember and brainwashed by current 'news'. Everyone yapping about what a great president bill clinton was. Seriously? I guess he was better than obummer but did they forget that while bill is the 'lesser' of the two clinton evils, he was a draft dodger? Nearly got impeached? That's NOT what I consider a 'good' president ffs.

Hillary needs to rot in prison for the shit she's done. I know some people may think he's a clown but if people would stop and listen to the things Trump has said and realized just how often he's been right, it may shock them. Maybe he's too rough around the edges for the modern pc culture but I say good, shake it up a bit. About time we had a president who sacked up.

Maybe the entire government needs shaking up, like a damn etch a sketch - do over.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
25 years ago I did some work in Washington D.C. after I got out of the service. In the massive Department of Agriculture building with 5 sub basements, there are labs where scientists do their thing. I met a rather old scientist named Gerald. His entire career had been with the department of Agriculture. His job was to classify Catsup with a $1.3M viscosity and sugar testing machine. He also counted how many peas were in a can of canned peas. That's it. Was at the top of the pay scale, earning over $130K, 25 years ago! That's the type of entrenched bureaucrat that infest the government. There are ten's of thousands just like Gerald that get paid a handsome wage for busy work. They control the government's functions just like the Janissaries did with the Ottoman empire. The Janissaries pretty much corrupted and destroyed the Ottoman empire before they were finally taken out. By then, it was too late.

The exact same thing is happening with the lifer bureaucrats in both Federal and State governments. All the regulations and laws benefit a small group with extreme amounts of money. Been that way for a long time and it ain't gonna change or get better unless there is a massive flush and clean of all the governments agencies and departments.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 years ago a buck thirty was big time money he must of got a sweet pension . Your right who in that position would want that to stop

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25 years ago I did some work in Washington D.C. after I got out of the service. In the massive Department of Agriculture building with 5 sub basements, there are labs where scientists do their thing. I met a rather old scientist named Gerald. His entire career had been with the department of Agriculture. His job was to classify Catsup with a $1.3M viscosity and sugar testing machine. He also counted how many peas were in a can of canned peas. That's it. Was at the top of the pay scale, earning over $130K, 25 years ago! That's the type of entrenched bureaucrat that infest the government. There are ten's of thousands just like Gerald that get paid a handsome wage for busy work. They control the government's functions just like the Janissaries did with the Ottoman empire. The Janissaries pretty much corrupted and destroyed the Ottoman empire before they were finally taken out. By then, it was too late.

The exact same thing is happening with the lifer bureaucrats in both Federal and State governments. All the regulations and laws benefit a small group with extreme amounts of money. Been that way for a long time and it ain't gonna change or get better unless there is a massive flush and clean of all the governments agencies and departments.
and eveyong one of the fucks like Gerald are little apperetchicks who don't want their very well paying job to come to an end, and want a massive inefficent wasteful goverment to hide in and so they vote democrat every election....

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You want to see waste, fraud and abuse just get a job at any one of the military bases where GS and contract employees work on R&D or T&E...

MASSIVE waste and fraud.

I worked as a contractor at a navairdevcen installation for a total of 9 years and could not believe what I saw there. I could (and probably should) write a book about it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
meanwhile in the private sector(the people who actually create the wealth these leeches are sucking up) there hasn't been a rise in real wages in 15 years......so how long you think this ponzi scheme is gonna last.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a feeling that's the kind of government waste Trump's referring to when he speaks of government waste, fraud and abuse. Even though others tried to point to 'official' documents that showed there wasn't much fat to be trimmed. Many of the common public know better. This is just one instance of it, multiply that by several ten folds.

Just like our congressmen and senators, on the face of it seem to be paid fixed wages and that's the type of data 'officials' will report. Things like a basic senator with no special position earning a salary of 174,000 annually. But then cutting through the crap we realize that's not where the real money is at. On top of it they get further tax deductions if living outside of their district, allowances for expenses that average around $4.2M, etc.

Not to mention their pensions end up being more than a lot of working men and women earn in a year working 40-50hrs a week. During a conference in Copenhagen to discuss 'climate change' they were allotted $2,200/day for 'meals and hotels' per person. I've had jobs that I worked 50hrs a week and didn't have $2200 in a MONTH. Much less in a day. Hell I'm a fatass and I love food and I couldn't eat $500-600+ a day in food.

Wasteful and unnecessary spending at the tax payers expense. Of course they're supposed to return the funds they don't spend but it turns out they rarely do and some senators have even been quoted in interviews saying they wouldn't travel near so much if they couldn't pocket the expense money. One more thing that appeals about Trump. We all know he's a rich ass. There's no animosity though because he picks no bones about it. He readily admits he's a rich ass and doesn't need the money and has said multiple times he doesn't even WANT the paycheck. I don't care who you are, that's a helluva burden to take on that an individual doesn't have to out of charity basically. Not to further a political career, he doesn't need to work another day in his life. That's more of a gesture than I've seen any of the other multi millionaire candidates offer.

I find it interesting that so many classify him as 'just' a reality tv star. To be clear he was a successful businessman and top of his field prior to the t.v. shows. Much like Gordon Ramsay is a 't.v. personality'. Yes and no, he has several t.v. shows but that's not where he earned his reputation. First he was a michelin star chef with multiple michelin star restaurants.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
There are ten's of thousands just like Gerald that get paid a handsome wage for busy work. They control the government's functions just like the Janissaries did with the Ottoman empire. The Janissaries pretty much corrupted and destroyed the Ottoman empire before they were finally taken out. By then, it was too late.
There's a reason why the Washington DC metro area is the most affluent in the country -- and has voted Democrat in every presidential election since 1976.

51Xhft5jYEL.jpg

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really related to one party or the other but maybe Rossum is right. Time for a giant meteor. What the hell is wrong with out country? The lawmakers are going out of control. Won't recognize the true threats we face but hurry up and impose more laws on us. Between the FDA jumping in on vaping and all but trying to ban it with such blatant moves as the ridiculous applications fees. Getting away with calling vaping devices 'tobacco delivery devices' and 0mg nic juice a 'tobacco product' when even a blind person can see it's not. California imposing import restrictions of various vape stuff. Raising their min age for vaping/smoking to 21.

I'm sorry, it's not about supporting smoking but what the holy fuck. At 18 we are adults in this country. Tell me what the hell I can and can't do as an adult? FORBID me from doing legal activities? I got something they can suck and it ain't my mod. Philadelphia passing a 'sin tax' on softdrinks? 1.5 cents per OUNCE tax on soda, something even a child can purchase. Why? Because they feel like it and they decided THEY need more revenue. Because the government already doesn't sap the public dry enough. What next, a fucking tax on oatmeal? We already PAY sales tax.

Am I the only one who sees all this horse shit and inside is jumping up and down rooting for another revolutionary war? I think those clowns in charge have a short memory. They forgot what happens when you try to corral the people and push them and push them. One day they push back and with a vengeance. I'm not talking about anarchy, I'm talking about swift and severe reform. We've done it once and we'll do it again and man does it ever seem ripe for a perfect storm. They keep this up and they'll have to change the motto of the country I love from "the land of the free and the home of the brave" to "land of the fucked and home of the p.c. pussies". Last I recall this was a free country and slavery ended.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If they keep pushing, sooner or later there will be a pushback.

Read "enemies foreign and domestic" and the two companion books (cheap on Kindle) by former seal Matt Bracken for an excellent "novel" about how things might roll in such a scenario. You can get the three book series for less than $20 (kindle version)

His stuff is spot on.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly how I feel about our current failure in chief. Possible to love your country but despise the leadership. That was one of the things I pledged like many others, to protect our country from domestic enemies as well as foreign.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem is our progressive run education system has produced a generation of brainwashed morons . They dont fucking care as long as they have the newest iphone . Im gonna guess most who see this as obvious are a little older here . Ryan said he will sue a president trump if he bans muslims . The same guys who let obamma do whatever he pleases with not a whimper .we are fucked Obamas poll numbers are over 50 per cent ! This with less then 3% groth in the economy for 7 years and at least one terror attack every year of his presidency and massive unemployment and race riots ! Wtf 50 percent positive ! We are sheep !

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And has inported 1 million fucking muslims during his term

Nails

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Atheist/agnostic, monotheism is fine but let's keep it out of government
2. Don't touch my guns and e-cigs
3. Pro-choice, pro-marry whoever you want I couldn't care less, sorry you don't get to pick your gender as there is no empirical factual method to see if you're full of shit or not
4. Arbitrarily-high minimum wage and open borders makes you feel warm and fuzzy but yeah no
5. VOTE TRUMP

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's not just the younger folks...many middle aged folks are also like zombies. As long as they have 200 channels and a widescreen tv, a phone and the interwebz they will NEVER give up their sixpacks and football games to get off their asses and get involved.

Just wait until it all crashes--you know it's coming one way or another--

Financial collapse, EMP, pandemic or whatever. 90% of the sheep won't last 90 days.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't believe o'bozos numbers are actually 50%

Statistics (and polls) can be twisted anyway you want to get the desired results. Notice the polls are usually somewhere between 500 and 1000 people polled? How many groups of 500 or 1000 do you think you'd have to pick at random to get the results you want?

I'm betting, especially if they know who they are asking, they can get any result they want with only a few run throughs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors