Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Belated Birthday @Frawg !!
happy_birthday_by_babsdraws-d61xnoe.png

I thought the grumpy cat might make you laugh a bit..... I luvs me some grumpy cat :p
Thank you @TygerTyger I <3 Grumpycat!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do t know how I haven't come across this one before, haven't been sleeping well lately so I spend a lot of time on here.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry for your sleeping issues... but that's better for us :D

So tell us sumfin 'bout you...

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been vaping for about 4 1/2 months, totally addicted couldn't be happier to be a no smoker and I am a teacher. No one vapes around here which really sucks, but that's okay have made some great friends through vaping.. Had a cousin that did it before I even knew what it was all about. She quit smoking back then and later quit vaping too. She's going through a nasty divorce right now and interested in vaping again. Pearl from cigabuy's was nice enough to post a contest in that section for me since I screwed up the flash buy sale the other night. Guess it was too many nights of not sleeping! Anyway, if we get 50 links posted on that thread she's sending me a spinner for my cousin. Like I said I have met some really great people on here

What else? Well I love music, everything from country to my all time favorite John Lennon and the Beatles, right down to Ozzy Osbourne!
What about You?? I will be back in a min I am going over to the link you posted on the last page.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping & Music, just right up my ally... :)

It still gives me goose bumps :D

I'm vaping almost from the beginning (2010), had quiet a few fall backs to analogs along the way but am free of them almost 2 years now.
I live in Ecuador and been travelling the world for 25 years now... more if you count the European adventure of my first youth...
Also here it was and is almost impossible to find vapers, although I have 3 padawans by now :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
'ello peeps!

Been a busy day on Ebay. I went with my Bday cash to go buy a parts camera to fix my beloved Canon A720is that I dropped like an idjit. Still works, but the battery/SD door latches are broken so it's duct-taped together. SMH...

So, long story shorter, I thought about it...$20 for a parts camera...hmmm. Could I do better?
Did some serious searching, checked endless reviews and manic auction watching...got a steal. ;-)

I now will own a $150-200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 that I paid $32 for with 5 secs left. Shipped free. Oh, and it's Black. :cool:

HMB3X6P.png

Actual Link:

Comes with: a nice case, usb cable, battery charger, battery, camera, different color straps, mini tripod, video cables, manual, and the cd.

Specs and Review: http://www.dpreview.com/products/panasonic/compacts/panasonic_dmcfs10

I'm excited. The 'Panny Lumix line is very good quality with Leica lenses and I've always wanted one. Woohoo!!
(I can just get some velcro to fasten the hatch on the old Canon if I need too use it, but newer tech is nice...and this does 720p video.)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember Deep Purple's guitarrist Ritchie Blackmore?
This is his actual project making a cover of one of my favorite Uriah Heep songs

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'ello peeps!

Been a busy day on Ebay. I went with my Bday cash to go buy a parts camera to fix my beloved Canon A720is that I dropped like an idjit. Still works, but the battery/SD door latches are broken so it's duct-taped together. SMH...

So, long story shorter, I thought about it...$20 for a parts camera...hmmm. Could I do better?
Did some serious searching, checked endless reviews and manic auction watching...got a steal. ;-)

I now will own a $150-200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH1 that I paid $32 for with 5 secs left. Shipped free. Oh, and it's Black. :cool:

HMB3X6P.png

Actual Link:

Comes with: a nice case, usb cable, battery charger, battery, camera, different color straps, mini tripod, video cables, manual, and the cd.

Specs and Review: http://www.dpreview.com/products/panasonic/compacts/panasonic_dmcfs10

I'm excited. The 'Panny Lumix line is very good quality with Leica lenses and I've always wanted one. Woohoo!!
(I can just get some velcro to fasten the hatch on the old Canon if I need too use it, but newer tech is nice...and this does 720p video.)

Wow Caff!!!
Great catch, buddy!!!

I need some advice: since I will spend a week in Mexico, Any "HOT" buying suggestions?
... and no, I didn't forget about my promise... there will be a surprise, soon :)

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like a great deal Caff, and by the way, thanks for posting on the contest thread for me!

Wow traveling the world sounds like fun. What do you do for a living?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Travelling means doing a lot of things o_O
Anyhow at the moment I do geophysical prospection in the Amazon area... before that I was a treasure diver... before that I was a cook... before that, well I think you got the picture... :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a great deal Caff, and by the way, thanks for posting on the contest thread for me!

Wow traveling the world sounds like fun. What do you do for a living?

Where is the contest thread?... count on me too! :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow Caff!!!
Great catch, buddy!!!

I need some advice: since I will spend a week in Mexico, Any "HOT" buying suggestions?
... and no, I didn't forget about my promise... there will be a surprise, soon :)

Thanks, I'm pretty excited. It's not the "pro-sumer" camera my older Canon is, and doesn't have as many manual options, but it's still got a nice Program AE mode and is far newer and faster. And it's beautiful in black and chrome. :D

Hmm. Most of what I know from MX stuff is from Rick Bayless and the Mexican store next door.... ;)

I like the El Yucateco XXX hot habanero sauces a lot and "chile meco" chipotle pods....the dried grayish ones. Amazing flavor on those: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipotle#Varieties

Also, Salsa Huichol is a very tasty sauce.

If you're looking for food recommendations, that's pretty hard as I've never been there. There is SO much regional variety.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
By the way, was that baptist website for real? That was unbelievable.

One ozzfest I went to he got Black Sabbath back together, well those that are left. It was unbelievable. They didn't do it at every venue either so I got lucky. If I remember right that was the last year for the Ozzfest. The first time I went I was a Catholic School Principal, my best friend was a social worker. There was a couple sitting on the hill beside us eating for the main stage show. He went to get drinks, a group of people came up and sat on the other side of her. About twenty state troopers came out of nowhere and took the whole group away. Guy came back was like, did you see where my girlfriend went? We were like well... Told him the story, pointed in the direction they took her. He yelled holy shit she doesn't know anybody here, we came alone. Dropped the bears and took off , we joked the rest of the night that we had better be careful, we could read the headlines in the local paper..."catholic elementary principal and children's services case worker arrested at the ozzfest

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

One ozzfest I went to he got Black Sabbath back together, well those that are left. It was unbelievable. They didn't do it at every venue either so I got lucky. If I remember right that was the last year for the Ozzfest. The first time I went I was a Catholic School Principal, my best friend was a social worker. There was a couple sitting on the hill beside us eating for the main stage show. He went to get drinks, a group of people came up and sat on the other side of her. About twenty state troopers came out of nowhere and took the whole group away. Guy came back was like, did you see where my girlfriend went? We were like well... Told him the story, pointed in the direction they took her. He yelled holy shit she doesn't know anybody here, we came alone. Dropped the bears and took off , we joked the rest of the night that we had better be careful, we could read the headlines in the local paper..."catholic elementary principal and children's services case worker arrested at the ozzfest

Sounds like me at one of the Lalapalooza's back in '93. :D

BTW, since ya were an educator, ya might like this:

X9oJU73.jpg

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You're lucky!!!
I saw Sabbath In every incarnation with exeption of Ozzy or Ian Gillan... :(
Concert story: So I was at this concert waiting outside, one of the first big metal concerts in Ecuador by this guys:

Really, try to listen to them... I still like them, they where different back then, bringing back violins and flutes to metal...

But I'm divagating, so I was there and the police thought it was a good idea to launch some tear gas on the metal kids. That i managed with the smoke of a cigarette and certain immunity I adquiered as a student in Europe :)
After that they came with dogs at the few standing... hehehe, in that time I was a dog trainer for the military and police, sooooo... when I had the policeman and his dog in front of me, I gave 'em a firm "SIT" ... the dog obbeyed at once and the look on the policemans face was priceless :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I'm falling into a monologue ... Oh well...

Another one, wish you could listen to the text...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's alright man, I'm just a bit tired today after my b-day goings-on yesterday. Spending a a few hours deal-hunting on Ebay gets pretty tiring too. :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's alright man, I'm just a bit tired today after my b-day goings-on yesterday. Spending a a few hours deal-hunting on Ebay gets pretty tiring too. :D

I'm under the impression that you are a 'Treasure Finder" too, in your own way

... and @Wabah58 ... stop lurking... you're the co-host here :)

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes

you did it right thank you! Going to jump off for a while my 16 year old wants mom to sit out back and have a fire with her and a friend! I love it when they still want mom around

Now that's beautiful!!! Treasure those moments

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm under the impression that you are a 'Treasure Finder" too, in your own way

... and @Wabah58 ... stop lurking... you're the co-host here :)

LOL Wife is on a whiskey bender and I don't drink so im mostly paying attention to her and clicking the like button. :rolleyes: She went outside to smoke a ciggie, so I got this post in. :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOLWife is on a whiskey bender and I don't drink so im mostly paying attention to her and clicking the like button. :rolleyes: She went outside to smoke a ciggie, so I got this post in. :D

"Wife is on a whiskey bender" , you lucky dawg, you ... LOL... the only suggestion is "grab some yourself", but since you don't drink, have fun anyway :)
... She will...

Last edited:

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I

holy sheep shit school starts August 12?
School here started this week. Some went back July 29th, most went back August 1st. This is a normal schedule for them, and this last school year they had a big problem making their 181 required days, because they tend to call off here because its foggy, or raining, or just cold, but not doing anything. Because parents can afford an Iphone for every kid in an 8 kid household but can't afford gloves, a hat & coat in winter. I'll get off my soapbox now.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's almost time for me to

If you want something to listen to, here's the best album of the forementioned group. Although you don't understand the textes (they are great btw), the music is very good and worthwhile! Try 'em if you have the time :)

This Album is from the year 2000 and back than it was a pretty unique style... at least in the Metal world... in the middle of a Rap and Hip Hop generation.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
School here started this week. Some went back July 29th, most went back August 1st. This is a normal schedule for them, and this last school year they had a big problem making their 181 required days, because they tend to call off here because its foggy, or raining, or just cold, but not doing anything. Because parents can afford an Iphone for every kid in an 8 kid household but can't afford gloves, a hat & coat in winter. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Hey @Frawg !
I like you on the soapbox... 'cause you're right!!! If the parents don't help out with their side of education , the kids will be all

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, what part of "almost" time for me to ...you guys didn't get???
"Almost" I said...where's everybody? :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YoYo, momma passed out in her chair..LOL Was doin some 2a.m. water heater repair. What you doin?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trying to follow the suggestion i got to totally empty my battery on an DNA 20 mod to reset the ohm reader... long story short... I'm almost in your wifes conition because of the nic-buzz.

... well the wine I was drinking didn't help to avoid the buzz :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, what kind of DNA 20? I like the box mods myself. Havin a good vape night with a custom Peach and Lemonade juice. Very delicious. VapDrak when I first starting the vaping I was buzzing my brains out at 12mg nic. LOL I went back to the store and told the young man there I was buzzing so much I need some help. They all laughed at me and gave me some 6mg juice. o_O

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, what kind of DNA 20? I like the box mods myself. Havin a good vape night with a custom Peach and Lemonade juice. Very delicious. VapDrak when I first starting the vaping I was buzzing my brains out at 12mg nic. LOL I went back to the store and told the young man there I was buzzing so much I need some help. They all laughed at me and gave me some 6mg juice. o_O

Hahaha... Young man... when I started 36mg where normal... but we where sucking on washed tea bags :D
The DNA20 I'm using right now is from DZ, great guy and, I think, friend of mine. I'm also one of the few to have a wood box 20 DNA from him ( I think we are no more then 10 happy owners, if not less), this, and the Russian 91%, is why I abbandoned the search for new and better last year... I was thinking I got to vape nirvana and then ... one day I came back lurking around on the forums and the rest is history :oops:
Let this be a lesson, Dear Grasshopper

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Im for sure not into Teabagging, but hay bro, i wont judge :p

WOW 36 mg I guess that was a hell of a throat hit. I think I would be turning green with that through a cotton Kayfun build.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Im for sure not into Teabagging, but hay bro, i wont judge :p

WOW 36 mg I guess that was a hell of a throat hit. I think I would be turning green with that through a cotton Kayfun build.

Yeah... :oops:
Kind of embarassing thinking about it now...
I couldn't think about doing that stuff now, but it helps getting long year heavy smokers out of the stinkies.
I would still recommend it for 2 pks a day smokers, like I was for +- 25 years, to do the switch to vaping and then work down from there.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW the EXpromizer is super,mega, extra, hyper marvelous :)

...buzzing me out with no teabags involved :D

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you know im still early into vaping, but it seems like the advances have been great. I can't really complain about the performance and price of equipment. Sure you get a bad one here and there, but on the whole, seems incredible to me right now.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok time for a pic.

Machine at work Im finishing, it only needs the hood but it's missing the belts that will run on the rollers.

Anybody care to guess what kind of machine it is?? It connects to about 9 more just like that section.

Mike & Donna pics 123.JPG

VU Sponsors