flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yayyyy@vapemail @VapDrak

So NT is worth a shot, you say? I've not tried it yet, but have seen all of the good reviews.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BTW, very glad we are on another page now and I don't have to see the monster snake enveloping a poor calf :(

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
...Yeah that was more a guys thing :oops:
But the calf survived :)
What kind of juice do you prefer,tobacco,bakery, fruits, etc ?.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not really a bakery fan, but I have heard so much about CLS, thinking I should at least try it. Like tobaccos and fruits usually.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not really a bakery fan, but I have heard so much about CLS, thinking I should at least try it. Like tobaccos and fruits usually.

CLS is not really a bakery IMO,more of an dessert juice, not too sweet.
Tobacco: I love the Wakonda but the coffee is dominating, the Virus on the other hand is more straight forward tobacco and an easy all day vape.
I dripped the Beetlegeuse yesterday and it is an intense fruit juice from which I got predominant Pineapple, but it is nicely balanced.
The Creme Brulee I'm using now is very good too, similar to the CLS. I prefer CLS but I just started this one so it's a bit early to decide...
Hope it helps a bit :)

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been swamped between cat stuff with the rescue, trying to catch one of the newer ferals and treat a cold - we're going with community treatment with antibiotics and de-wormers, mostly the adults avoid the food "tainted" with medicine in it so the younger sicker ones can be treated. But when they leap 4' in the air trying to flea being picked up, you know they can't feel too horrible.

That and this week I go from working 1-2 days to working 4 days, with a 2 day gap in between.

My life has been thus since Friday night:
Home, cat duty (feed, water, litter boxes; feed, water, medicate), decompress, sleep, drive 3hrs to Indy to the airport, wait 2hrs for flight to arrive, pick up roommate, drive 3hours home, cat duty, sleep, work on yard, get frustrated with feeling like working in a sauna, oh look t-storms, cat duty, sleep, drive 2hrs to work, 5 hour shift, 2hr drive home, 3 hours cleaning & sanitizing the syringes and bottle tops for work, cat duty, smoothies - you are here...

I sort-of-had time to look at the forum this weekend after the fight with the yard, and t-storms and internet got restored.

Tomorrow is more of 2hr to work 5 hr drive 2hr drive home, cat duty - 2 days off - only to prepare for 2 back to back 12 hour days + 4 hrs driving time each day - and probably more than that as its festival weekend and I'll know when I get to work tomorrow how much earlier I'll need to leave home to allow for me to get to work on time during the festival as they've closed off half the road, and parking area where I work so I'm hoping they realize they need to leave employees an entrance and exit...And we're about 300' away from the south entrance to the bier garden for the event so drunk people...trying to buy vape gear...

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@TygerTyger We keep missin you, we'll keep the lite on for you though.

Thanks Wabah58 :) Just been busy lately and trying not to stay up soooooo late. But I was enjoying all the gorgeous pics y'all have been posting so I wanted to play too. This is Mt. Robson... the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies..... taken during my recent drive from BC to Alberta. Pardon the bugs on the windshield LOL

uTHjRlG.jpg

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Wabah58 :) Just been busy lately and trying not to stay up soooooo late. But I was enjoying all the gorgeous pics y'all have been posting so I wanted to play too. This is Mt. Robson... the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies..... taken during my recent drive from BC to Alberta. Pardon the bugs on the windshield LOL

uTHjRlG.jpg
Is that by any chance on the glacier highway?

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is that by any chance on the glacier highway?

Nope, that's on Hwy 16 a little bit east of where 16 meets Hwy 5.... Between Valemount and Jasper. It's a beautiful drive!

HERE!

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

uTHjRlG.jpg

Thats nice, we love pics. Thanks for posting.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like everybody hit the sack early tonight!
How are you doing FP?

I'm pretty good here, ty for asking. You?

Not hitting the sack yet. I'm a late-nighter.

How's the jungle today? I hope no calves were harmed :(

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Calves are fine :)
Just spending some time on YT waiting to be tired... Almost done :D
Also waiting for next week, when I, finally,will have some vacations!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice@vacations. Going somewhere?

I know this is a random and maybe nosey question, but do you sleep with a mosquito net over your bed there? Is that required there?

P.S. I'm wondering where people who live in the Amazon go for a vacay? Maybe Alaska? somewhere cold with no bugs and snakes?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will go to Mexico for a change of air

I dislike the mosquito net, it's hot in there, and am pretty immune to mosquito bites by now... they bite me as all others but it doesn't itch so much anymore...

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will go to Mexico for a change of air

I dislike the mosquito net, it's hot in there, and am pretty immune to mosquito bites by now... they bite me as all others but it doesn't itch so much anymore...

woot woot @ Mexico. Do you drink froo-froo drinks with umbrellas in them?

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
I suppose im a night owl this week. I am a day shifter. Covering my graveyard operators shift while he parties in myrtle beach for the week. I cant sleep during the day, so im running on about 4 hours of sleep so far (per 24 hour period).. I dont know how people make this transition. Its really taking its toll on me.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose im a night owl this week. I am a day shifter. Covering my graveyard operators shift while he parties in myrtle beach for the week. I cant sleep during the day, so im running on about 4 hours of sleep so far (per 24 hour period).. I dont know how people make this transition. Its really taking its toll on me.

It's tough, the older you are the harder it is..o_O Same here, were covering vacations too in at 5pm, out at 5am. I tell myself just keep takin their money. I keep same hours on weekends at home so im not a zombie all the time. Atleast you have comfort knowing you will be back on days soon.

RynoSerious

Likes Turtles
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
No doubt. I truly love my job. Its my passion. But if they ever told me i had to stay on nights, i would have no choice but to walk.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@RynoSerious - Ryno! Where ya been! Hope you're back to a better schedule soon.... I know how sleeplessness can take its toll. On that note, I think I'd better get some zzzzzzs......

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing special... Just hanging out a bit!
Got my Expromizer today... Great RBA :)

Like Christmas over there in the Drak house. Still on the no purchase wagon here :cool: Just juice :D

Would sure be nice to see that new Expromizer you got?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any differences to note on the Expromizer and the Kayfun lite?

Well the deck is identical, although the juice channels are a bit larger (they work very well). The craftmanship on this one is excellent. The biggest difference is that you can unscrew your deck without loosing your juice, like a Taifun. It's big as an Kayfun 3.1, in a few words: it's beautiful :)
For the price it's a bargain... it's on the same level with my "authentic" kebo R 91% ( you could consider it a svoemesto clone) at half price!
They are both made in China but under german QC and it looks to me that they are high quality.

Here is where I got it:

http://exvape.de/eXpromizer:::1.html

Good customer service also... I should know, because getting stuff to Ecuador is never easy :D

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yikes, that's about $70 or so U.S.D. isn't it? That's no bargain, do they have FT Clones?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like a protank, you get the base out and refill directly from the bottle. No needles needed and while you're refilling you can change your wick or whole build without loosing your juice.
Here's a review in english:

VU Sponsors