Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I have a raspberry lemonade in my kayfun clone,and a cherry pomegranate in my fogger. Right now I am enjoying some apple cider in a mini octopus on my kamry epipe with my morning coffee, cuz it tastes like apple pie and pie and coffee go hand in hand. How bout you?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Normally I have a raspberry lemonade in my kayfun clone,and a cherry pomegranate in my fogger. Right now I am enjoying some apple cider in a mini octopus on my kamry epipe with my morning coffee, cuz it tastes like apple pie and pie and coffee go hand in hand. How bout you?

That sounds good, seems like we the same taste for juice. I tried lemonade few weeks back and really liked it, so that will be a reorder, maybe try the rasberry in it. I had a terrible peach in it I just got, it was really expensive juice so I was determined to vape the whole tank, I just refilled with Peach Paradise from Juice Mafia, thats been my ADV on my kayfun lite at home for last few weeks. Run some atomic Fireball in my mini kayfun in between. Untill it eats all my spare orings..LOL

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah im getting a small collection of those "Mix it till it's vapable" slugs. :oops:

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, time for some breakfast. Thinking maybe an omelette with some homefries. Take care Wabah. Don't stay up too late :p

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well grass is cut, shower taken, dinner is almost ready, watch a little TV with mama, small nap, then I'll be ready to go with our thread. :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya guys!
Listening to the Mod Envy show right now. How you're doing?
I'm vaping Wakonda since I got it and can't put it down :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hahaha, noooo... those days are pretty much over... but, but now that I think of it I really don't know why :D

Just playing with my new stuff and it could be that I have a little nicotine buzz :eek:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You got me there... I'm not a pisture guy and don't have a camera around... :(
I will change that really fast, I tried to up a picture some days ago but couldn't find a way to get it directly from my 'puter, suggestions?

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you have to hit upload a file, that will be below where you are writing your post. Then direct to your pictures, after you upload takes few seconds to transfer. After you see it show up hit full size image. You know I need to see pics. :D

Upload.PNG

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DSC03942.JPG

Ok, i resized it and it's only a test but it still looks enormous here... that was more than a year ago and normally I don't sport a full beard but at that point I was over 150 days in the jungle, here I was in a party in our central "civil and modern" camp :D

Ok Testing...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats a GREAT picture. Thanks so much for posting it. You got everything covered there, bottle in pocket, food, Vape pin, man thats really cool picture.. LOL

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't felt well all weekend. I've spent most of it in bed. I seem to be okay now though.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've just got some kind of sinus/head cold deal. Nothing 4 days of sleep won't cure lol

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you the equivalent of Crocodile Dundee? Maybe Amazonian Drakee? LOL boy, I am sick....

VU Sponsors