Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
make-coffee-ice-cubes-so-your-iced-coffee-doesnt-get-960320.png

Good idea. I’ve seen older guys putting small ice cubes in their hot coffee to cool it down! Usually at a diner nearby.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Made my salad for lunch and hard boiling a couple of eggs to make it like a Cobb Salad. Added a little feta Cheese after checking to make sure it is low calorie. Would love to add some bacon but not going to.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I LOVE those snow pants! I wear them all the time when it’s cold!

I’m so glad you like them. Little terror/man should like just being outside anyway. Even if it’s cold. I played outside a lot as a kid, and I know I didn’t like being inside when it was cold. And my mom didn’t like taking me outside all the time. So you’re a great mom, and your kids will appreciate it when they’re older! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Made my salad for lunch and hard boiling a couple of eggs to make it like a Cobb Salad. Added a little feta Cheese after checking to make sure it is low calorie. Would love to add some bacon but not going to.

Just kidding, that sounds like a nice salad for lunch. I’m having an omelette, prolly Swiss cheese, maybe onion. Nothing much. Fetus good, it adds saltiness.

Edit: skip the fetus, the feta’s good enough.

Last edited:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I’m so glad you like them. Little terror/man should like just being outside anyway. Even if it’s cold. I played outside a lot as a kid, and I know I didn’t like being inside when it was cold. And my mom didn’t like taking me outside all the time. So you’re a great mom, and your kids will appreciate it when they’re older! :hug:
Thank you love! I try my best! :hug::inlove:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This salad is great...when it's summer and all is available. Fresh non toxic sprayed dandelion, red clover, white clover. Spinach leaves, fruit of your choice, fresh tomatoes, or whatever else you want to add, but no salad dressing ;)
Believe it or not...it is good and really healthy.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This salad is great...when it's summer and all is available. Fresh non toxic sprayed dandelion, red clover, white clover. Spinach leaves, fruit of your choice, fresh tomatoes, or whatever else you want to add, but no salad dressing ;)

Hi. Is that the leaves from the dandelion plant you eat? And clover plants? Are these a specially cultivated variety or just wild common type?
:D Last question, what do they taste like?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Yum, is that from your garden? I’m jealous. I loooove red clover!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I feel so tired this morning and I think it is because I woke up early and then went back to sleep~! All I had was a glass of wine with dinner but it seems like when I get a good buzz on the night before I am not tired. Maybe I sleep better from the wine?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Taking Mom to see Dad over at the rehab and then going to have dinner at a Restaurant. She has had Greek food on her mind so I am trying to find a place n Port Washing or Roslyn.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I feel so tired this morning and I think it is because I woke up early and then went back to sleep~! All I had was a glass of wine with dinner but it seems like when I get a good buzz on the night before I am not tired. Maybe I sleep better from the wine?

You prolly do sleep better with it. I had some CBD and it knocked me out for about ten hours, but I woke up clear headed.

Whoa, it’s cold here. I am still under the covers, but it’s Sunday, so why not? :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Taking Mom to see Dad over at the rehab and then going to have dinner at a Restaurant. She has had Greek food on her mind so I am trying to find a place n Port Washing or Roslyn.

Ive never been to Port Washington, but Roslyn is nice. But it’s been a while since I was on the Island.

I’m surprised you don’t cook Greek too!! :giggle:

How’s your Dad doing?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You prolly do sleep better with it. I had some CBD and it knocked me out for about ten hours, but I woke up clear headed.

Whoa, it’s cold here. I am still under the covers, but it’s Sunday, so why not? :giggle:

Warmer than last night~! I brought my gloves so my hands wouldn't be freezing on the ride home and Sweeties is so close it doesn't pay to warm the vehicle up before driving. When I got home I had my key to the door ready but just the few minutes my car key was in the ignition it got so freaking cold was like holding an ice cube.

upload_2020-3-1_11-10-7.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ive never been to Port Washington, but Roslyn is nice. But it’s been a while since I was on the Island.

I’m surprised you don’t cook Greek too!! :giggle:

How’s your Dad doing?

I have made some Greek Dishes in my time like Moussaka but that is a lot of work. The sauce is also critical.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am thinking about Brunch myself and Sundays I take off from my diet so to speak but still not eating my 5,000 Calorie Breakfasts.

Holy Toledo, that’s like a few days calories for me. But after being sick the whole Fall and losing weight, I now gain weight just looking at food. :sucks:

VU Sponsors