Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. <3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did a bunch of miles and all except for the Evap is ready~! Did a few more short trips but didn't have to energy to hook up the scanner. Running better in low end RPM's with the new O2's. Time to relax and watch some Football. Been on my feet since 6AM this morning and gave the truck a quick wash. Giants are leading but they lose games in the last seconds so I am not getting excited yet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Definitely a lot better shape than my truck though to be fair not entirely my fault. Got it after 18yrs of who knows what kind of abuse, not garaged etc. Looks damn near brand new.
After I wrecked my last 2002 Black one which I called the Sons Of Anarchy Trim Package it took me over 6 months to find this. One owner, Dealer Serviced and Garage Kept. Dealer Serviced but I found they never changed one Spark plug because it requires a socket with a hex and a wrench to change~! Still it owes me nothing because 2 Snow Storms paid for it a couple of years back~!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So this is what my 20 year old Chevy looks like.

View attachment 172753

Custom Made Westin Bull Bar where the plow goes if I have a chance to use it~!
I was going to ask if you were going to plow this season and if this is the critter that does it. Q's answered.

Supposed to get down to 30 tomorrow morning. 80's last week now this. I told some friends that just because it's 2020 we will get snow here in the valley. Hasn't happened in 50+ years.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was going to ask if you were going to plow this season and if this is the critter that does it. Q's answered.

Supposed to get down to 30 tomorrow morning. 80's last week now this. I told some friends that just because it's 2020 we will get snow here in the valley. Hasn't happened in 50+ years.

I haven't plowed in a couple of years. I have it set up so I can put the plow on in a Blizzard. Last time I put it on I didn't use it but was Ready~! LMAO.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

And it’s in the 60’s here today! I was enjoying the cooler weather, but nope it decided to warm up. I miss having regular seasons that were reliable, if you know what I mean!

How you doing, Goph? Love you, bro!! :hug::hug,:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And it’s in the 60’s here today! I was enjoying the cooler weather, but nope it decided to warm up. I miss having regular seasons that were reliable, if you know what I mean!

How you doing, Goph? Love you, bro!! :hug::hug,:

I was using the A/C yesterday~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice ride, AJ. Good to see you around. We NY peeps should stick together! :hug::cloud::hug:
You can take the boy out of the Bronx, but you can't take the Bronx out of the boy..... I had a 1999 blazer that got rear ended 2+ years ago so this is my new 2003 model... :giggle:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am on my 3rd! One got rear ended the other I was in 4 car accident
Bought a new 91 s-10 pickup , 2006 got 99 blazer, and now the 2003. I am in the mood for something new, How is your gas mileage?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How is your gas mileage?
Has been shit until I changed the O2 Sensors. Now it looks to be improving and hopefully I can get back to the 14.5 MPG I was getting. But I was also idling for extended periods of time waiting for Mom to get in the freaking car or when she does do you have you N85 Mask? Or do you have your Cell Phone? Delays with vehicle running. I love her but she makes me fucking Crazy~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Has been shit until I changed the O2 Sensors. Now it looks to be improving and hopefully I can get back to the 14.5 MPG I was getting. But I was also idling for extended periods of time waiting for Mom to get in the freaking car or when she does do you have you N85 Mask? Or do you have your Cell Phone? Delays with vehicle running. I love her but she makes me fucking Crazy~!
That's what moms do best. Gotta love them.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can tell the nicks and dings on the hood.. not the best photos, seems I have issues snapping them and getting what I see in person but a definite improvement. Easier to see along the side of the headlight lenses where they wrap around, the yellowing is gone. Light output went from hazy yellow to white. Excuse the splooge from sanding/polishing, I hadn't wiped it off yet lol. Got to that yesterday when I cleaned the glass real good and mounted the rearview mirror button. Hopefully 3rd time's a charm.

truck headlights before after.jpg

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I miss Anber. She gave me confidence when I was at low points. Rhianne has done the same and I worried till I saw her posts this week. Many of you have accepted me when I had trouble accepting myself. I've made some good friends and while mourning Amber I'm grateful for the friendships I've made here. And while I hurt at the loss of a friend I'm grateful to have counted her among my true friends. I can still use a couple friends. If someone points me to the right area I'll post more about what makes me me. Just know that once I make a friend I don't walk away.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If someone points me to the right area I'll post more about what makes me me. Just know that once I make a friend I don't walk away.

The Porches are that place if you read the 1st post in this thread it explains why I created it. Not just vaping, coffee talk or cocktails. The porches are where you can just shoot the shit and be yourself. No one judges or snipes. Feel free to just be you or whoever you want to be today~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was up so early and had so much coffee, once the Caffeine Kicked in I had lots of energy~! Been digging into the Network Rack and did some upgrading on the new Fax Server. I really need to chase done some old Audio Cables laying behind there because there are no speakers around not working~!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Porches are that place if you read the 1st post in this thread it explains why I created it. Not just vaping, coffee talk or cocktails. The porches are where you can just shoot the shit and be yourself. No one judges or snipes. Feel free to just be you or whoever you want to be today~!

I don't normally post in here, I know, but just wanted to say that I miss her, too, terribly.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't normally post in here, I know, but just wanted to say that I miss her, too, terribly.

I found out this morning Amber and my Sister have the same Birthday. Had to take Mom and Dad to the Cemetery today because tomorrow is both their Birthdays and the weather is supposed to be really nasty. Standing over Karen's Grave I told her to look after Amber up there~! Because of the Pandemic we are still waiting for the Headstone to be put in and she Passed on May 9th.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

You should make yourself at home here because this is just for making Life Better. We all have laughs and cry when we need to but one thing for sure all of the Porcher's are Wonderful Caring People~! We aren't just here to vape or drink Coffee~! LMFAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well you know how they say it can't get any worse? I found out during dinner that Cooper next door had to be put down, because he had Cancerous growths in his jaw. Not been a good fucking day if I can be honest~! This dog had to be next to me working in the yard if I was outside and I took care of him when his owners were away. First time I ever met him he brought me his Fucking Teddy Bear~! RIP Cooper~!

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well you know how they say it can't get any worse? I found out during dinner that Copper next door had to be put down, because he had Cancerous growths in his jaw. Not been a good fucking day if I can be honest~! This dog had to be next to me working in the yard if I was outside and I took care of him when his owners were away. First time I ever met him he brought me his Fucking Teddy Bear~! RIP Copper~!
Even though Copper wasn't yours, it hurts just the same....sorry for your loss of your buddy. I know he was part of the family :(
Hope you and your parents find comfort in all the wonderful memories of your <3 sister <3 :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors