Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OrdinaryZestyHorseshoecrab-small.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You can take the boy out of the Bronx, but you can't take the Bronx out of the boy..... I had a 1999 blazer that got rear ended 2+ years ago so this is my new 2003 model... :giggle:

FL is like another borough of Manhattan! :teehee: My whole family is there now. I like older cars. If I could, I’d get a 70’s Dodge. It’d be retro and well made. :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I miss Anber. She gave me confidence when I was at low points. Rhianne has done the same and I worried till I saw her posts this week. Many of you have accepted me when I had trouble accepting myself. I've made some good friends and while mourning Amber I'm grateful for the friendships I've made here. And while I hurt at the loss of a friend I'm grateful to have counted her among my true friends. I can still use a couple friends. If someone points me to the right area I'll post more about what makes me me. Just know that once I make a friend I don't walk away.

Good to see you here. I was going to write you and then decided to check in here first. (Pen pal posts are longer. Lol)

I’ve had work off and on in here for almost two months. But yesterday and today I had guys come in and shlep a LOT of stuff away, and clean up a bit. I’m glad I did it, but it was crazy in here. I slipped and went flying and hit my eye on a book case. So now I’m getting a black eye!! I don’t believe it.

I miss Amber too. She was a ray of happiness here for everyone. I’d still like to know what happened to her, but I’m not gonna bother her parents. (Like what kind of accident? I read too many mysteries.)

Love you, Mina. You’re a good friend and I appreciate it. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Still in ct....every time I try to leave they pull me back in....
:headbang:

That’s funny! I’m looking at houses online now but I really won’t be buying right away. Maybe upstate NY or somewhere else nice on the East Coast.
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't normally post in here, I know, but just wanted to say that I miss her, too, terribly.

Nada, so happy to see you. I miss Amber too. She was funny and honest and full of love.

You’re *always* welcome here, Miss Nada. You’re one of my favorite vaping people! :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I found out this morning Amber and my Sister have the same Birthday. Had to take Mom and Dad to the Cemetery today because tomorrow is both their Birthdays and the weather is supposed to be really nasty. Standing over Karen's Grave I told her to look after Amber up there~! Because of the Pandemic we are still waiting for the Headstone to be put in and she Passed on May 9th.

Maybe next time you go to see Karen, get a Rose Quartz crystal and leave it on her grave. It’s nice to leave crystals on loved one’s graves, imho.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well you know how they say it can't get any worse? I found out during dinner that Cooper next door had to be put down, because he had Cancerous growths in his jaw. Not been a good fucking day if I can be honest~! This dog had to be next to me working in the yard if I was outside and I took care of him when his owners were away. First time I ever met him he brought me his Fucking Teddy Bear~! RIP Cooper~!

Oh, I’m so sorry!!! Now you’ve got a doggie Angel looking down on you. The Teddy thing is so sweet. Rest well, Cooper. You were a good doggie!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe next time you go to see Karen, get a Rose Quartz crystal and leave it on her grave. It’s nice to leave crystals on loved one’s graves, imho.

Still waiting on the Headstone. Only put a Cemetery Cone there yesterday.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got a shipment today from Flavor West. I made up some ejuice. 3 of the 4 Flavors I've never had before. Chocolate Mint, Unicorn Vomit, A&E Liquid and Tiger Blood. I'm a very happy vaper right now.

I’ve never tried any of those. I like FW Creme de Menthe, though. I tried to order flavors from LB and they told me to get stuffed. They won’t mail anything to NY. Thanks, Cuomo. Growl.

Chocolate Mint sounds yummy. I need to mix too. I’m low on my one shots and ECX doesn’t have Kings Custard. :cry:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I’m so sorry!!! Now you’ve got a doggie Angel looking down on you. The Teddy thing is so sweet. Rest well, Cooper. You were a good doggie!

I was looking for his picture last night but it was a long time ago. He always did it when I came over he brought his Teddy Bear to me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking for his picture last night but it was a long time ago. He always did it when I came over he brought his Teddy Bear to me.

That’s so cute. I’m sorry to hear that, you’ve had a tough year this year. But you usually keep positive, which is great!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I’ve never tried any of those. I like FW Creme de Menthe, though. I tried to order flavors from LB and they told me to get stuffed. They won’t mail anything to NY. Thanks, Cuomo. Growl.

Chocolate Mint sounds yummy. I need to mix too. I’m low on my one shots and ECX doesn’t have Kings Custard. :cry:
The Chocolate Mint and the Unicorn Vomit are just straight flavors. The A&E is a strawberry apple blend of mine. The Tiger Blood is a strawberry watermelon coconut blend of mine. The Unicorn Vomit is a fruity tart flavor. It's really good. The Chocolate Mint is good but needs to steep some. I'll try it again next week.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Chocolate Mint and the Unicorn Vomit are just straight flavors. The A&E is a strawberry apple blend of mine. The Tiger Blood is a strawberry watermelon coconut blend of mine. The Unicorn Vomit is a fruity tart flavor. It's really good. The Chocolate Mint is good but needs to steep some. I'll try it again next week.

Thanks. I’ve been lazy and using my stash juice, but I really need to mix. I wish ECX had the DIY or Die one shots I really like. But I guess I can up my game and do a real recipe!! :giggle:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks. I’ve been lazy and using my stash juice, but I really need to mix. I wish ECX had the DIY or Die one shots I really like. But I guess I can up my game and do a real recipe!! :giggle:
Mixing is real easy. I uses a child's medicine syringe to measure. In a 120ml bottle I use 18ml flavoring and 2ml 100mg nicotine and the rest VG. Straight flavors are obviously the easiest but mixing is still simple. Flavor West has some great flavors and you can't beat their customer service. I put my order in Sunday night and the package was here Tuesday. Granted they are in the same state. Shipping is costly but it's still less expensive than buying ejuice. Definitely less expensive than smoking cigarettes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mixing is real easy. I uses a child's medicine syringe to measure. In a 120ml bottle I use 18ml flavoring and 2ml 100mg nicotine and the rest VG. Straight flavors are obviously the easiest but mixing is still simple. Flavor West has some great flavors and you can't beat their customer service. I put my order in Sunday night and the package was here Tuesday. Granted they are in the same state. Shipping is costly but it's still less expensive than buying ejuice. Definitely less expensive than smoking cigarettes.

Is it Flavor West dot com? I had a drag of a cig a few weeks ago and it tasted bad to me, actually. The only problem is getting vendors to ship to NY.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I used to use Syringes but started using a measured Cylinder and never stopped. So easy to measure out a few ML's point whatever and add the Nicotine then wash it with the PG and fill the bottle with the VG. People have always talked about using scales telling me I have a major cleanup. I wash one 10ML Cylinder and not have to clean a scale when I miss pouring.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Is it Flavor West dot com? I had a drag of a cig a few weeks ago and it tasted bad to me, actually. The only problem is getting vendors to ship to NY.
Flavorwest dot com. You can call them but I think they will ship to NY. They don't sell ejuice. Just flavoring, VG and PG.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Only thing you have a problem with is Nicotine~! Buying Flavors is NO Problemo~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I used to use Syringes but started used a measured Cylinder and never stopped. So easy to measure out a few ML's point whatever and add the Nicotine then wash it with the PG and fill the bottle with the VG. People have always talked about using scales telling me I have a major cleanup. I wash one 10ML Cylinder and not have to clean a scale when I miss pouring.
I'm cheap. They give away the syringes at the pharmacy. I'm also not real precise with my measurements. Close enough is good enough.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Flavorwest dot com. You can call them but I think they will ship to NY. They don't sell ejuice. Just flavoring, VG and PG.

Cool! I use Base from LB but I can’t re-up now. So I’ll have to start adding PG to VG plus nic.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm cheap. They give away the syringes at the pharmacy. I'm also not real precise with my measurements. Close enough is good enough.

I had people telling me I would never use half of what I bought at LB in the starter kit for DIY. Although I have a few Syringes left I still use the beakers and cylinders. I am also frugal~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m lazy with pre made Base, but I saw some VG/PG on eBay, so I can add nic. Or I can mix VG/PG/nicotine and stop being lazy!

I mix the Flavors, then the Nic in a Beaker before pouring into a bottle Wash the beaker with PG to measure and top of the bottle with the VG. Done except for the Hot Water Bath~!.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I mix the Flavors, then the Nic in a Beaker before pouring into a bottle Wash the beaker with PG to measure and top of the bottle with the VG. Done except for the Hot Water Bath~!.

I’ll get a beaker and stop worrying. Thanks!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
$3 at Liquid Barn~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I use the bottles LB has with a label on the side showing percentage and possibly ML’s. But I just mix by feel basically. When I had the one shots and other flavors I like, it was easy peasy.

I had some burly guys come into my place to shlep furniture and some other stuff out. And they cleaned up some stuff. Anyhoo, after they left I noticed my bag of flavors was not there. It looked a bit grotty from VG/PG so I guess they threw it out.

So now I’ve got to buy all new flavors. And I’ll have to switch it up since I can’t get some of the ones I like. But there’s a VU member who will order them for me and re-mail, so that’s a relief. But steam did come out of my ears for a few minutes. Hot, as Italians say!!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is strange because at first it was only Nicotine I tried to buy a Cylinder and it said NOPE~!

That’s what I thought too. I went there and ordered no nicotine Base and they shot me down. Really annoying. I like the 80/20 Bse they have. Vapor Supply will do it, but it’s only VG or PG.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg, and you’re working!! :giggle:
The company I work for actually has Veteran's Day as one of their holidays, so nope I didn't work yesterday!

Sorry about LB telling you and Steve to pound sand. They are just too lazy to program their software to only flag nic or pre-mixed juice going to NY. "Food" flavors should be able to be sent as well as lab ware.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The company I work for actually has Veteran's Day as one of their holidays, so nope I didn't work yesterday!

Sorry about LB telling you and Steve to pound sand. They are just too lazy to program their software to only flag nic or pre-mixed juice going to NY. "Food" flavors should be able to be sent as well as lab ware.

Yeah for a customer like me who was Loyal for years it pisses me off, but other vendors will so they lost my business for good. There is one Elected Representative who will advocate for vaping for if the Ban is rescinded I won't buy from them again.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

And you’re a Vet, so that’s great! I tried to get my Diy Or Die one shots and some other flavors. And a mixing kit with 500ml of Base, plus syringes etc. I wanted no nicotine. I don’t even think they’ll send me flavors. Grrrrr.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah for a customer like me who was Loyal for years it pisses me off, but other vendors will so they lost my business for good. There is one Elected Representative who will advocate for vaping for if the Ban is rescinded I won't buy from them again.

I think ECX has their flavors. But they don’t have nicotine or Base. Dez who’s a member here will do re mailing for a fee. She’s a sweet girl and prolly could use the money.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just got an Email from LB saying I have things in my Cart so I sent a nasty email about them spamming me for things they refuse to ship to NY. :cuss2:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got an Email from LB saying I have things in my Cart so I sent a nasty email about them spamming me for things they refuse to ship to NY. :cuss2:

They did that to me, too. Like “your cart is missing you” or some such shit. But with covid and bans and PMTA, these businesses are jumping through hoops to stay in business. It really sucks.

VU Sponsors