Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Breakfast cooked in this

9490e51f231ade03618547fcc0d03c1d.jpg

Butter in first than shredded potatoes
(not a good pic 'cause of the steam)
4efa4873b4e15219b409f4e71e071e95.jpg

after potatoes cook add in the sausage
(don't like sausage...doggies get mine :) )
51087805410ea9e1bced19224d8832b0.jpg

get them cooked up and add in the 'scrambled eggs' The eggs don't get mixed around they just cook on top of everything
9c24c30fcb993b6e569121bff9d4a06b.jpg

Add the last ingredient...sharp cheddar cheese
d6469876ffe617aafa30875610d7acfe.jpg

Mmmm GOOD
d83a24c6deb2ca663c38ce9af02cd413.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So far today has been a Monday but I got a few things accomplished this morning. First I had to cancel the Cell Phone plan I had gotten for my Dad on Tracphone and after canceling the Auto Refill it has turned into a Pay ass you go phone with 2,500 minutes~! Holy Crap if I knew it had rollover minutes and data I never would have had it on Auto.

Then I had to get on the phone with Sirius XM Radio for my Sweetie to set it up to work with Amazon Echo or Alexa. Seeing she is using my Amazon Account I have control over it and the one here and at her house we can use like an intercom. So now I have Sirius XM in my house and now in my car because I have Bluetooth Audio in my Radio. Cool for me~!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So far today has been a Monday but I got a few things accomplished this morning. First I had to cancel the Cell Phone plan I had gotten for my Dad on Tracphone and after canceling the Auto Refill it has turned into a Pay ass you go phone with 2,500 minutes~! Holy Crap if I knew it had rollover minutes and data I never would have had it on Auto.

Then I had to get on the phone with Sirius XM Radio for my Sweetie to set it up to work with Amazon Echo or Alexa. Seeing she is using my Amazon Account I have control over it and the one here and at her house we can use like an intercom. So now I have Sirius XM in my house and now in my car because I have Bluetooth Audio in my Radio. Cool for me~!

We have Sirius XM in three vehicles - have had for years, ever since I bought a new Altima that came with a free six-month trial. I am addicted to it.

I think you'll enjoy having it.

Also somehow (and I don't even remember the details of the conversation) I managed to get our bill down to about $30 a month for the three radios. Beats the heck out of the $59 we were paying!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, from what I found out this morning if you pay for one Radio you can use it in Multiple Vehicle and Devices. So she pays for the car and we get on both Echo Dots plus our phones using the Sirius XM App. I just tested it in my truck~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just ran a couple of errands was was enjoying Sirius XM playing off my Pixel thru the Bluetooth on the Stereo in my truck. Now I have to remember where I have a brand new mount for a phone~! Need the display on the phone on the dash~! LMAO

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There are many groups like CASAA and Smoke Free America
Unfortunately the USPS Is required by law to follow "SEC. 603. NONMAILABILITY OF ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DE2
LIVERY SYSTEMS....." UPS and FEDEX are not specifically included in the bill, but they don't want to deal with the pact act.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @nadalama you can Stream your Sirius to any device you want for FREE like your PC or if you have an Echo Dot or a Sound System. I tested with 3 devices all playing at one time 3 different stations.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We take advantage of that a lot at night, using tablets. Hubbs and I are both addicted to our tablets, and it's usually either YouTube, HBOMax, or SiriusXM.

I had an Echo Dot but never used it and finally gave it to my son.

I wonder if you can cast it to a TV. Hmm....I've got some pretty nice JBL speakers connected to the TV.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We take advantage of that a lot at night, using tablets. Hubbs and I are both addicted to our tablets, and it's usually either YouTube, HBOMax, or SiriusXM.

I had an Echo Dot but never used it and finally gave it to my son.

I wonder if you can cast it to a TV. Hmm....I've got some pretty nice JBL speakers connected to the TV.

If you can access Sirius XM Website to Stream it definitely. I did find out that only one device can play a station at a time.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Here you go. And here, too.

Don't have the service ourselves. Know it's there. Think she uses Pandora on Roku sometimes.

I'm kind of getting away from Pluto. They need to do some work on their guide system. I keep getting booted out to Roku home screen.

Been looking at Xumo, which offers a nice guide system. Airy recently lost a bunch of the channels it did have.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Don't have the service ourselves. Know it's there. Think she uses Pandora on Roku sometimes.

I'm kind of getting away from Pluto. They need to do some work on their guide system. I keep getting booted out to Roku home screen.

Been looking at Xumo, which offers a nice guide system. Airy recently lost a bunch of the channels it did have.

That's super!!! Thank you!!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I started setting up the Sirius XM on the Echo Dots and found out the added benefit I could use it on my phone and the Bluetooth Audio in my vehicle. Can play it on the PC or any device I can sign in on the Internet.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What was Hilarious was because I have the Alexa App on my phone I can control my Sweeties Echo from anywhere. When she walked in from work yesterday I put on her favorite station and she was like WTH? My phone isn't ringing?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started setting up the Sirius XM on the Echo Dots and found out the added benefit I could use it on my phone and the Bluetooth Audio in my vehicle. Can play it on the PC or any device I can sign in on the Internet.

Well that sounds pretty neat. Not doubting you can do it. I'm just ignorant of Echo Dots. But again, I don't have the Sirius service, or Amazon Echo Dots.

She has a Google assistant "nest" thing on her night stand. We barely use it for any reason. We likely could have it control Roku for us but shoot we got remotes for that.

Hm, just tried something. It didn't work. "Hey Google, turn on the TV." Oh well, remotes do what you need.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Breakfast cooked in this

9490e51f231ade03618547fcc0d03c1d.jpg

Butter in first than shredded potatoes
(not a good pic 'cause of the steam)
4efa4873b4e15219b409f4e71e071e95.jpg

after potatoes cook add in the sausage
(don't like sausage...doggies get mine :) )
51087805410ea9e1bced19224d8832b0.jpg

get them cooked up and add in the 'scrambled eggs' The eggs don't get mixed around they just cook on top of everything
9c24c30fcb993b6e569121bff9d4a06b.jpg

Add the last ingredient...sharp cheddar cheese
d6469876ffe617aafa30875610d7acfe.jpg

Mmmm GOOD
d83a24c6deb2ca663c38ce9af02cd413.jpg

been busy shopping for last min vape supply {sales}
an stumbled into here to say MORNING.. only to find one of the neatest
camping tools i have seen in a long time..

Seth McGinns CanCooker Seth McGinns CanCooker is the simplest, healthiest, and most convenient cooking system available. The CanCooker takes the cattle drive tradition of cooking in a cream can and updates it for today's busy lifestyle. Pack the CanCooker with ingredients and enjoy a mouthwatering, slow-cooked meal in a fraction of the time.

have you checked out their recipies?
Click to read ---> https://www.cancooker.com/recipes/

every since I met sparkey camping now has ROOM SERVICE lol lol lol
yet the years of open fire with a cast iron frying pan would have been so much easier
With this.
1615293064413.png
IT's Pretty neat

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
To me there is nothing as good as food cooked outside over a fire. I don't care if it's nothing more than a can of Brunswick stew. Something about fire and open air and sitting on the ground is just spectacular.

Actually, breakfast is the best. Bacon, eggs, and grilled toast. Oh my soul!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
To me there is nothing as good as food cooked outside over a fire. I don't care if it's nothing more than a can of Brunswick stew. Something about fire and open air and sitting on the ground is just spectacular.

Actually, breakfast is the best. Bacon, eggs, and grilled toast. Oh my soul!

That is why I BBQ all year long and I assume you have seen my pictures of the BBQ sitting on the snow~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't mind the cold because where I cook is not far from the side door and if it is that bad I will put the Grill by the side door. I will even BBQ in the rain because I have an awning in the back over the patio.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
been busy shopping for last min vape supply {sales}
an stumbled into here to say MORNING.. only to find one of the neatest
camping tools i have seen in a long time..

Seth McGinns CanCooker Seth McGinns CanCooker is the simplest, healthiest, and most convenient cooking system available. The CanCooker takes the cattle drive tradition of cooking in a cream can and updates it for today's busy lifestyle. Pack the CanCooker with ingredients and enjoy a mouthwatering, slow-cooked meal in a fraction of the time.

have you checked out their recipies?
Click to read ---> https://www.cancooker.com/recipes/

every since I met sparkey camping now has ROOM SERVICE lol lol lol
yet the years of open fire with a cast iron frying pan would have been so much easier
With this.
View attachment 179177
IT's Pretty neat
Yesterday, was getting ready to buy some nicotine and coils, but when I tried to check to see how much I had in the bank, well, couldn't. Someone cut the wires :huh: and all systems were down. They are up today so I'll be buying 'em today.

It's great when you just don't feel like cooking. Have made a few of the recipes and haven't been let down. If you get one... Make up some hamburgers...you won't be disappointed ! Man, they are mouth watering...always look forward to eating them :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did some errands and then because it was almost 70° here today I sat out on the front porch with Mom and enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. Sitting in Dad's spot on the porch was a little sad. But I had so many years with him on the porch. Can't replace that but can always do it in his honor.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to start doing such a good job and doing only what is necessary~!

You mean stop doing a good job and do only the necessary?

I do only the necessary. Yes I do it well. Am told so. Reckon I do work myself out of work. What am I supposed to do, do poorly on purpose?

That seems counter intuitive to how I've been trained/taught/brought up. No, will not do that. If not myself then life isn't right.

Seems a Catch 22 situation, damned for doing well, damned for doing poorly. Better to do well and know I've done as right as I could, damned or not.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do what is required and no more. That us all.............

Uh huh. That's what I'm doing. Although I did mention to wife about maybe pulling a double. "What you think they would do if I showed up at 7 AM in a school, left around 11 PM," I asked her. She mentioned something regarding "safety vests".

VU Sponsors