Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reckon we'll wind up meeting in the middle then. I understand what you're driving at. Like I tell my wife, "some people talk all day and night, not say a thing." She smiles, nods.

Early morning here, 2 AM. Had to let Shrek go potty. My head is reeling a bit. Yeah, going back to the rack.
No no no no no! Let's meet up everywhere! I love our exchanges. It keeps me on my toes and keeps my otherwise dumb mind active. Keep it up good friend! 👍
Sheesh! What else will i do here!? Chase Kangaroos!?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Because the Crommie was a Dick and he Stalked me trying to start flaming wars. IMO he is a waste of Flesh and now the VU is much better without him. Since I know he is still viewing the threads pretty much a good bet he will come in here and try to stir the pot.
How about in the spirit of Christ who you put a picture up about, we all do what he told us to do instead of our own pride. And forgive. As His Word says we should all practice and all preach!.
Your image....1617367621794.png
Now His Word...
Mathew 6 vs 14-15....
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.(C) 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.(D)
You lol that then you LOL God.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How about in the spirit of Christ who you put a picture up about, we all do what he told us to do instead of our own pride. And forgive. As His Word says we should all practice and all preach!.

I tried to bury the hatchet years ago but was ignored. But now he has gone so not missed here.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I for one am appreciating our new artificially intelligent robot overlords. They do such a fine job of re-educating us that Saturday morning cartoons are no longer required. Yes, I am going somewhere with this. It requires me to convey something from minor clients though. I'll use fictional names.

Sally to Betsy: "We got him on camera cheating on Julie."
Betsy: "Yes, we can now expose him."
Sally: "Or we could tell him we'll expose him and see what he can do for us."

This from little girls no more than in the first grade. One of the little girls had a mom that was a teacher. They had come into her classroom after school had let out for the day. Teachers and some students like that stay over a bit after.

So they're going about this to her mother. Her mother chides them both and tells them, "girls you're way too young to know anything about any of this, or even care." The girls just go on nattering about it. The exasperated mother just sighs.

I stood aside merely sweeping the classroom, overhearing the conversations simply as open to anyone passing by. It made me think the mother ought not to let the children watch reality television. Then, another thought occurred that perhaps the mother should not have been programmed to let that happen.

Consider that television shows are called programs. There is a reason for that. Consider also our brains are often compared to, allegorized to being computers. You can be well sure that those in places of authority truly understand that. The television shows do present us with situational comedies, usually having vast moral and ethical explorations.

Sitcoms are not all that is on though. Do other shows follow the same kind of presentation? Yes, they do. We are given examples of how we "should" live our lives by actors on a flickering screen. Be sure those in authority do pay off writers of these "stories" to ensure their programming is broadcast to an unsuspecting audience.

So it is likely the mother saw her parents let her watch television as a means of being babysat. Well if it was good enough to raise her up to be a teacher, it should do to be a babysitter for her own children. Now, we make children into adults a lot sooner. They are often sexualized to pander for clothing, games, toys. Converting children to overnight adults also makes willing informants of them. They may repeat what parents say to law enforcement.

And then children get taken away by the State. It is then the State which raises children. This of course in a way or manner has been happening since WWI. Fathers were removed from families, taken off to fight the war. It happened again in WWII, this time mothers were pressed to service in bomb factories, food services, secretaries, switchboard operators, and so on.

This is why parents started using television as babysitters. We have a generation raised by television if we're honest about it. Yes, this generation was raised by the State via television programming.

It wasn't the fault of the mother of the little girl. She had only followed her programming. Now her little girl was getting programming herself. But like the glittering flicker of those television screens, the intellect fostered in the programming is artificial. It isn't really light.

So now you see my appreciation of those robots. I do appreciate how they were programmed. Psychological warfare is always subtle, often unseen. The best way to hide is in plain view. Nobody considers television a tool of war, no, not at all. If religion is opium for the masses then television surely maybe crack *******.

Apologies for a lengthy post & possibly one which may invoke, evoke thought. It is something I've thought about and did some looking into for myself over some time. The subject kind of leaves me feeling hollow. This isn't exactly political but rather societal. Society crosses a lot of various fields. It is something I find interesting to study.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess this was my programming

View attachment 180228
Some of mine as well. Do you recall that Woody Woodpecker was racist and foul-mouthed? I do. But yes, the programming I'm talking about is/was present even in our cartoons. How else do advertisers get children to want George Jettsion flying cars for example?

And oh how we're so let down we don't yet have our flying cars. Of course, we always need some kind of "pie in the sky" to use as an incentive. "Everything will be better next year!" "Help us by buying these useless trinkets, we'll then have money to build your flying cars."

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woody was Racist?
Yep, in some of the older original episodes, he swore and used the N word. He also chewed tobacco and made it look all kinds of trendy for children.

Here's some for you. No, I don't think any are specifically Woody, but here's some info regarding Woody.

Some of the apps on Roku have the older uncensored Woody cartoons. They also got the Heckle & Jeckle crow cartoons that present a plain to see stereotyping. And of course, there's Betty Boop, man what a sexy little number she was. not that I have ever really gotten aroused over cartoon characters. Still, it can be seen how that might happen.

Imagine then, how that brings a child into having adult desires. If you have adult-sized desires then you start thinking you're an adult. Why else have these adult desires? And parents don't want to "deal with" that kind of stuff. Ah, let them watch some wholesome family-based television, that'll fix the problem.

It even cues you into what's going on. Many don't see the cues or ignore them. "Oh, it's just entertainment. It's something to pass the time." Games, cards, board games, video games are all the same too "something to pass the time", a distraction. Oddly Monopoly was used in WII to transmit coded messages to soldiers. Cards were used in Desert Storm and other Mid East conflicts to convey targets.

So my suggestion of television being used for warfare isn't unreasonable or out of line. In fact, it's actually quite logical, sound reasoning.

North
East
West
South
______+
NEWS --- Reporting on what's happening in the cardinal directions. "Now, you know, and knowing is half the battle." --Lt. Flint of the G.I.Joe force.

G.I. Joe -- Government Issued Joes.
Joe -- Just On Employment / Just Our Enforcers.

That's why I kind of got a chuckle realizing that former POTUS Trump was colored up with pigment that matched the cartoon character, Serpentor, from the G.I. Joe cartoons, and the candidate opposing him was named Joe. My wife chuckled too. If you go back and watch some of those cartoons, there is indeed a storyline where the evil Cobra organization takes over the presidency. It's up to the Joes to stop them.

Coincidence?

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I think not.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Because the Crommie was a Dick and he Stalked me trying to start flaming wars. IMO he is a waste of Flesh and now the VU is much better without him. Since I know he is still viewing the threads pretty much a good bet he will come in here and try to stir the pot.

Crom left VU? I’m surprised.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

It’s so cold here this morning! Stay warm, y’all. <3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

It’s so cold here this morning! Stay warm, y’all. <3

I had planned on Varnishing the Garage Roof Railing today but it is too cold. It is supposed to warm up later but not long enough for it to cure.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had planned on Varnishing the Garage Roof Railing today but it is too cold. It is supposed to warm up later but not long enough for it to cure.

It said it felt like 32* this morning! I still had some windows cracked and I was really cold last night, so I closed them this morning. I was hoping it would warm up. :roll eyes:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Stay warm, brother. I’m still under the covers. Too cold to venture out yet! :giggle:

I am debating what to do today. Was going to do the Snowblowers for storage but no reason to be cold doing them. I guess it will be cleaning for tomorrows Easter Dinner~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am debating what to do today. Was going to do the Snowblowers for storage but no reason to be cold doing them. I guess it will be cleaning for tomorrows Easter Dinner~!

So, whatcha having for Easter dinner?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Home for the weekend. I will be on the road for the next two weeks including the weekend working 12 shifts. We had a bad firmware update that took out most of one customers network so a bunch of us will heading there to get things fixed. Needless to say I will not be online much, just working, eating, and sleeping... :(

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Likely get me a cup of coffee, some kind of Banquet freezer food. May go do some laundry & a little shopping today. Not sure what our plans are.

Banquet at 10am? I had coffee and a spoonful of almond butter and my tummy is upset. But it’s been messed up the last few days. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Home for the weekend. I will be on the road for the next two weeks including the weekend working 12 shifts. We had a bad firmware update that took out most of one customers network so a bunch of us will heading there to get things fixed. Needless to say I will not be online much, just working, eating, and sleeping... :(

Enjoy the Easter holiday If you can.
giphy.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Banquet at 10am?
Yep. Sorry, I don't find anything wrong with that. Each meal runs around $1.33, so they're affordable. Granted they really are not actual meals but fillers.

It is what we can afford and what is available give our situation. The cooking stove here will not work without gas. No one is paying to get gas. Even if the stove worked me and my wife are seen as unwelcomed to use the kitchen.

I'm lucky to use a microwave briefly. So microwavable foods it is then. There's not really much selection for that. Mostly filler stuff. *shrugs* It is what it is.

Don't worry, I get other food as well. I like snacking on dried fruits, dates, apricots, cranberries, pumpkin seeds. Also, we get out and get food from carry-out. I try ordering healthier menu items.

I've actually been altering my diet quite a bit. Been needing to from some health issues. I don't eat a lot of candy or junk food now. Seldom drink a soda, maybe two in a day. Drinking a lot more water.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I forgot about the Alcoholic Beverages so I do have some soda with that, but only one little bottle every now and then.

I don't drink enough alcohol to say I drink. *chuckles* Might have a drink of rum and coke or just a swig of rum on a weekend. Even then I'm not drinking to get drunk. Once I feel "toasty" I'm done.

Sometimes maybe a light splash of rum in a cup of coffee to knock the chill. Beer? No, not really too much except a Coors light once in an age.

I just don't drink. Used to, but then I went from being 17 to being 18. At 17 I drank my father under the table, he's a marine. You kind of lose the desire to drink after that. Still drank another marine under at age 22 though. Again, I still didn't have any desire, drank him under due to a bet.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was watching FOWTB on YouTube earlier (Foggin' out wit tha Batman). He was promoting Ranger Coffees. I guess it's the guy from Ranger Vapes. He's a veteran and some of the proceeds go to veterans. I've been on the Ranger Vapes site checking out RDAs but Im not familiar with the guy or owner. They were saying he's good people though.

There was 5 guys all on a group type video talking about these new coffees. I went to the site they said and it wasn't online. I couldn't figure it out. I even followed a link off of Ranger Coffees Twitter page. No go...

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree with you! But most people think the shot is going to protect them or give them back the “old normal”. The jab is gene therapy, it’s not even a true vaccine. Plus, unless you’ve got serious co-morbidities, your chance of survival from covid is like 95+%.
Yup, you're right and I know. That's why I put the jab, I will not call it a vaxx shot. They haven't isolated it nor they cannot see it under a microscope. The CDC own site states they haven't isolated. So, no ones isolated it or seen it; how is there a supposed vaxx? Plus, the ones with the jab may not have anything happen to them now....But, 6 months a year or so o_O :eek:

There is more I would like to say, but I'm afraid to say because of the back lash that may (more than likely) come my way.

I will say.... I've lost three family members. They said it was from the sickness, but I know they died from 'natural' causes.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup, you're right and I know. That's why I put the jab, I will not call it a vaxx shot. They haven't isolated it nor they cannot see it under a microscope. The CDC own site states they haven't isolated. So, no ones isolated it or seen it; how is there a supposed vaxx? Plus, the ones with the jab may not have anything happen to them now....But, 6 months a year or so o_O :eek:

There is more I would like to say, but I'm afraid to say because of the back lash that may (more than likely) come my way.

I will say.... I've lost three family members. They said it was from the sickness, but I know they died from 'natural' causes.

I agree 100% with how you feel about the Jab~! I read an article yesterday about it yesterday that was scary~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was watching FOWTB on YouTube earlier (Foggin' out wit tha Batman). He was promoting Ranger Coffees. I guess it's the guy from Ranger Vapes. He's a veteran and some of the proceeds go to veterans. I've been on the Ranger Vapes site checking out RDAs but Im not familiar with the guy or owner. They were saying he's good people though.

There was 5 guys all on a group type video talking about these new coffees. I went to the site they said and it wasn't online. I couldn't figure it out. I even followed a link off of Ranger Coffees Twitter page. No go...

Strange. You’d think they’d want to sell those online. I’ve never heard of the Fogging show or the Ranger Vapes guy. Is he supposed to be an ex Ranger?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Banquet at 10am? I had coffee and a spoonful of almond butter and my tummy is upset. But it’s been messed up the last few days. :cry:
Good seeing you again :bliss:
Aww, sorry your tummy is giving you fits :hug: . Hope things are going better for you and your tummy will start feeling better :hug:
Love you, Rhianne. Stay warm n cozy under those blankets.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Now there’s been an announcement that the jab will need to have a booster shot in 6 months or so! I hear a lot of news about it, and other patriot news, since I hang out at BardsFM on Telegram. He’s got a daily podcast on Podbean and Apple podcasts. It’s really good. Check it out, please. I know you’ll like it. (Pretty please! Lol)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good seeing you again :bliss:
Aww, sorry your tummy is giving you fits :hug: . Hope things are going better for you and your tummy will start feeling better :hug:
Love you, Rhianne. Stay warm n cozy under those blankets.

I hate to say it’s been like this since the Election. I started getting stomach upset, but I’m pretty sure it’s nerves.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hate to say it’s been like this since the Election. I started getting stomach upset, but I’m pretty sure it’s nerves.
Hanging out on the Porch and visiting might/will help, plus, maybe, playing a few rounds of the MG may help also ;)
You gotta balance out all the bad with some good.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hanging out on the Porch and visiting might/will help, plus, maybe, playing a few rounds of the MG may help also ;)
You gotta balance out all the bad with some good.

I will. Parler was bad for constant bad news etc. The Telegram group is a bunch of Christian Patriots. So it’s a nice place, pretty much.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s cheap. My juice is wait for it...$30 for a 6 pack.

6 Packs of Propel in the Supermarket ar $5.99 average. I stocked up this week picked up 54 in 3 18 packs and ordered 3 12 packs from Walmart online because they never have Watermelon in the stores. Also have 12 pack of the 24 Oz Bottles coming.

VU Sponsors