a6f83da67d8c6a2099ab682abb302d4c.gif

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Rhianne
You haven't been around for a while :( Hope you are OK and Well :hug:
I sent you a birthday card, but unfortunately, it was sent back as undeliverable :(
Please, if you get this post, stop by and let us know your OK. Miss you and Love you :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Supernoob

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Well I have to admit, you do have a point there.

I visited NYC once, about 25 years ago, and will never voluntarily go back, but then again, I felt that way while I was there. It isn't because of anything that's happened recently. Just not my kind of a place.
I don't live in NYC but just making a point. Many reasons I want to go to Florida, mostly weather. But lots of other reasons. NY is corrupt beyond what I can stand. And I hate shoveling snow, lol. I'm a warm weather guy. I'd have moved to California if I was younger, but not now, its probably the worst place to be.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, I think California is in bad shape in a lot of ways. It's a shame, too, because the soCal coast is just amazing. Never been further north than San Bernardino. I got about halfway up to Big Bear, then the accumulation of ice on the road made me nervous, so I turned around and went back down.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday was fun for me. Come down with crud. Wife said I needed covid tested.

Went round to five different places. All of them turned me down. "Do you got covid?" "Don't know, why I'm here to be tested." "Sorry, with your symptoms, go away!"

She got home and we went to a clinic in Walmart. They sent an order over to the local hospital. Had a nurse come out and test me at the Jeep. Really would have been nice to have how to get tested posted somewhere.

Also the way I see it if your so afraid to treat folks and that's your job, you better find another job. Covid cannot be spread by touch, this has been found out at least three months ago. That means simply me laying hands on a counter doesn't mean the counter is infect or can infect others.

But everyone so damn afraid. *smh*

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really would have been nice to have how to get tested posted somewhere.

When I found out my Mom tested Positive I went online and bought the test kits from Walgreens. Did Curbside pickup and tested myself. I trust my results more than some flunky who might not have sanitized their hands properly.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So are you Negative?
Neg for flu, strep. Still waiting on covid results. Had the slow test.

I figure its like I first thought, seasonal crud. Had a lot of sinus pressure. And yes that can make a person feel wobbly, weak, generally yucky. Had body aches but if there was a sinus infection I would figure a fever would come to fight it.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Neg for flu, strep. Still waiting on covid results. Had the slow test.

I figure its like I first thought, seasonal crud. Had a lot of sinus pressure. And yes that can make a person feel wobbly, weak, generally yucky. Had body aches but if there was a sinus infection I would figure a fever would come to fight it.
i used to go dizzy,i went to hospital and found out i had a sever sinus infection, as i had a scan they found a brain anurysm. if i had not found that by having a sinus scan than i would be dead now.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
i used to go dizzy,i went to hospital and found out i had a sever sinus infection, as i had a scan they found a brain anurysm. if i had not found that by having a sinus scan than i would be dead now.

Thank goodness things like that happen - bad things found by accident. I had a golf-ball sized tumor on one of my adrenal glands and would probably have gone through a battle with cancer if it hadn't been found by mistake during a CT scan. I had surgery and had that adrenal gland plus the tumor removed. It wasn't malignant at the time, but it was growing and probably would eventually have become malignant.

One of my coworkers' husband was told he had an aortic aneurysm after it was found by accident, also during a CT scan. He eventually had surgery to have it corrected, plus he quit smoking, and those two things surely saved his life.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As it stands so far, there is strong likelihood me & wife have strep. We're still awaiting covid results. The doctor put her on amoxicillin & gave her a script for me as well.

We're both self quarantining, taking time off work. Really not much else we get out to do. If I cough it goes all through me & is extremely painful. She has the same. I had no intent on getting her sick.

So goes life.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow or Saturday, go to hospital for antibody infusion, not vaccine. Logic being antibiotics can boost the immune system & let the disease run its course more rapidly. Already taking the amoxicillin. I figure they may dose me with cippero.

Spoke with health dept via phone today, clinic. Both will call back every few days to check in. For my hospital visit they call, I go in and they cart me off to a private room. Otherwise I'm stuck here with wife for two weeks. Neither of us feel too lovely.

Had next week off anyway. Been mainly sleep, eat, potty, back to bed look at tv, sleep and repeat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've made a vaping chat on telegram for largely the same reasons you mention here, check it out if you're on telegram @vapingtalk

The porch is for hanging out and not to promote some other site. Politics are not allowed.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Mrpookie if you want to be a VU member and post and participate here, you're more than welcome. What you should not do, though, is go and repost something that an admin or moderator has removed. I will be removing both posts now, and please, take the hint in future.

One of your original posts is still intact, and it's sufficient to promote your group one time.

Last edited:
@Mrpookie if you want to be a VU member and post and participate here, you're more than welcome. What you should not do, though, is go and repost something that an admin or moderator has removed. I will be removing both posts now, and please, take the hint in future.

One of your original posts is still intact, and it's sufficient to promote your group one time.
No, not really. I wanted to give people the option of joining the room if they wanted to. Especially not interested now that I see there are douche mods here, there is no reason to remove anything I posted. cheers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Alright here goes.

Last Monday I worked in a school. That morning, joked with wife about being sick. Tuesday, realized I was in fact sick. Got tested. Result came back for strep.

A few days later the result came back for Covid-19. Wife was also tested. She had to quarantine with me but also had Covid-19. Wednesday we got amoxicillin prescribed & been taking it since then, 2,000 units per day.

Been not vaping, or very scarcely so. I take a draw & have coughing fits. No, it's not the vape. I know it's from the illness. So, I'm not rushing to vape but do miss it.

Tuesday I was plowed, literally. It was nothing but sleep, wake to go pee, get a drink, rinse & repeat. Much the same on Wednesday. Been gradually getting better. Feeling some strength return but Ive no delusions. This will take a bit to get over.

Going to remain without vaccine? Yes. I will not vaccinate.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alright here goes.

Last Monday I worked in a school. That morning, joked with wife about being sick. Tuesday, realized I was in fact sick. Got tested. Result came back for strep.

A few days later the result came back for Covid-19. Wife was also tested. She had to quarantine with me but also had Covid-19. Wednesday we got amoxicillin prescribed & been taking it since then, 2,000 units per day.

Been not vaping, or very scarcely so. I take a draw & have coughing fits. No, it's not the vape. I know it's from the illness. So, I'm not rushing to vape but do miss it.

Tuesday I was plowed, literally. It was nothing but sleep, wake to go pee, get a drink, rinse & repeat. Much the same on Wednesday. Been gradually getting better. Feeling some strength return but Ive no delusions. This will take a bit to get over.

Going to remain without vaccine? Yes. I will not vaccinate.
Sorry to hear you and the misses have covid my friend, please take good care of each other and get well soon.
You might want to check out the vitamins for fighting covid I posted in my health articles. Don't know if @SteveS45 is still taking them but hope he is.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
You can feel free to remove Poopies also if you would like~! Thank You

Unfortunately, unless admins decide to take other action, I can't delete his post because it does not violate forum rules. I would if I could, but I have to follow rules, too.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had a bad day yesterday. Tried to help my son by doing yard work but his girl and him are fighting so I tried to stay out of it (they aren't married but gave kids that are my grandchildren) They seem to go through this about once a month so hopefully they work it out. He has been very sick (so grouchy) but got tested and it's not COVID) Anyway, wake up this morning to hear the news about how some maniac plowed own a bunch of people at a parade. Then go to the store close to our house and there is a firetruck and three cop cars. Some homeless guy tried to "hang" himself with some thick wire and had a toy gun (so I assume he was threatening to shoot himself if anyone interfered) They took him away in an ambulance (I hope he gets the help he obviously needs) BTW, my mother and I feed homeless people (bring them soup even though you are not supposed to) Most are not dangerous (yes, they are dirty, ect) They are always thankful and say "bless you" A few have mental issues but I have never felt worried about being around them... Having seconds thought now after what I saw today. Aren't the holidays fun? I am trying to keep a positive attitude during these crazy times. I can enjoy the back porch this evening (nephew's kid is also sick... it's a nasty cold and everyone is getting it, so he won't be here... I don't have to hide out on the front porch) I love that kid (he's 4 1/2 but has autism issues... can be a pain in the...) I was getting the cold too (every morning think it's got the grip on me, but then it just goes away) I probably just jinxed myself saying that LOL

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
D3 and Zinc~! Not every day but still taking them and attribute those and Vaping that I never got the CV-19 after being exposed 4 times.
So ironic you mentioned (and so did my son) The doctor prescribed Vit D3 for me (free with my medical assistance) I put them on the top shelf in my closet and forgot.... will start taking those for sure. I've always known zinc is important too (and Vit C) I got my COVID shots but not by choice (temporarily living with my elderly mother so did it for her) I have mixed feelings about the whole issue. Now she is talking about the booster shot... and of course the flu shot (sure... just pump my system with mercury and god knows what... good-bye pineal gland!) It's like that band called "third eye blind" (bad joke but I'm in a odd mental state right now) Still.. trying to remain positive.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I finally was able to figure out why GMails SMTP Relay would not work. It took working with Google One Support for over an hour but now I get an Emai Alert whenever a Humanoid sets off an Alert. Animals will not so far as I know. I still have some Testing and Tweaking to do but DAMN this is AWESOME.

VU Sponsors